LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Bosh is crazy if the Heat don't give him the money the Rockets will and he comes back.
    Money is not an issue for Bosh, he will not be panhandling any time soon. The bottom line is he is happy in Miami, although I suspect he is a lot happier playing with LeBron there.

LT Profits

Ethan J. Skolnick@EthanJSkolnick
    Short of billboards over I-95 & skywriting over South Beach, I'm not sure what else Bosh can do 2 convince ppl he prefers to stay in Miami.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Money is not an issue for Bosh, he will not be panhandling any time soon. The bottom line is he is happy in Miami, although I suspect he is a lot happier playing with LeBron there.
    No shit, but he's getting old in NBA years and 24 million a year looks pretty damn good. I don't get why this is so difficult for some to grasp. These players should take the most they can in the short careers they have.

These guys aren't working 30 years and along with agents and taxes, there is a big difference between a few million less a year.

Good for him though if he wants to stay in Miami, nothing wrong with him making that decision either. Obviously a lot more going on right now though and they are all waiting for the first domino to fall.

LT Profits

I may have to re-adjust the odds to 90% again.

What Do Heat's Modest Free Agent Signings Reveal About LeBron James' Future?

...First, that [Miami] expressing the same confidence to agents as they've been exuding to reporters, about their chances of retaining the Big Three, starting with James. After all, it is an agent's duty to make sure, prior to committing a complementary player to a contender, that their new team will actually contend. McRoberts started in the playoffs for Charlotte last season, and was a favorite of a coach the Heat greatly respect, Steve Clifford. He wouldn't leave that situation on a lark.

Second, the Heat gave some clues, with the numerical figures of their outlays, about exactly how they're operating.

...McRoberts could slide under the salary cap for the $5.3 million the Heat have now promised him in the first year of a four-year contract. But it is expected that the salary for the "stretch four" power forward will simply slide into the Heat's full-level exception, an exception they only possess if they are functioning as a capped-out team.

...It would mean that LeBron James would get the maximum salary that he wants, while Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade are subject to smaller paycuts than they would otherwise.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

It's funny that some of u are purporting to think u know what's best for bosh etc. Word is coming out that he would take less to stay v in Miami if Lebron is there because he enjoys playing with Lebron as he views him as the greatest talent of this generation. Oh and that he likes the city of Miami as well. Money isn't everything
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LT Profits

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    It's funny that some of u are purporting to think u know what's best for bosh etc. Word is coming out that he would take less to stay v in Miami if Lebron is there because he enjoys playing with Lebron as he views him as the greatest talent of this generation. Oh and that he likes the city of Miami as well. Money isn't everything
    Bingo!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I can respect that, just trying to wrap my head around it.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I can respect that, just trying to wrap my head around it.
    bosh must have saved enuff of his cash to the point its not a big deal anymore
    hes prollly got more money than he can ever spend
    what he doesnt have are more rings

homie1975

It's now less than the 40 % that the big 3 will be together in Miami

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    100% that James and Wade are back and likely that Bosh is back. This was obvious as soon as Wade opted out of his contract.
    Ain't obvious now is it suhn. The only guarantees are death and taxes suhn

LT Profits

It's now less than the 40 % that the big 3 will be together in Miami
    I still say over 80%. Don't believe the LeBron to Cavs talk.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Still sticking to your guns? I dunno man im jumping on the bron to cavs bandwagon cant see why they would be going all out in these tradez unless bron gave them his blessing, he would look evil if he rejected his home town again

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Still less than 0% that all 3 return to Heat.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Not so sure about him being happy with less money and being the third wheel I say he goes to Host

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

How much do you have on the Le Bron not to Cavs prop then?

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

50%, coin toss

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    How much do you have on the Le Bron not to Cavs prop then?
    Limit too low.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Still sticking to your guns? I dunno man im jumping on the bron to cavs bandwagon cant see why they would be going all out in these tradez unless bron gave them his blessing, he would look evil if he rejected his home town again
    The only guy talking is Paul, James did not even meet face-to-face with Cavs and is taking no new meetings. I am not saying he WON'T go to Cavs, but not nearly the slam dunk everybody seems to be saying, I still favor Miami.
    Last edited by LT Profits; 07-10-14 at 11:42 AM.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

No way Lebron teases the city Cleveland like this and not go.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Still less than 0% that all 3 return to Heat.
    If LeBron announces he is going back to Miami within a few days, 100% the entire Big 3 return.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Not so sure about him being happy with less money and being the third wheel I say he goes to Host
    Been stated many times Bosh loves playing in Miami with the best player of this generation, so he apparently does not mind being third wheel.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

It will be either 3 or 1. Bosh will stay if lebron does and leave if he leaves.

First 12