jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wade will take less Money so James can stay there good friends

I guess doing it for the team

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18785

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I will wager anyone right now 1000 betpoints that AT LEAST 1 out of the 3 (James, Bosh, Wade) will not return to the Miami Heat during the 2014-2015 season.
    Ok, I'll take that bet. I say LeBron, Bosh, and Wade are all with the Heat for 2014-15 season for 1000 betpoints. You have at least 1 of the 3 not returning to Miami for upcoming season.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    No one has ever won a championship without another superstar on the team, maybe Dirk. Lebron is the next closest to doing so. People cannot think for themselves anymore. Everyone thinks there is three superstars on this team because the media has dubbed them the "big 3". Bosh was never a superstar, he was simply the best player on the Raptors and thus had inflated numbers. Wade hasn't been in his prime in years. There is no "Big 3" in Miami. There's Lebron and some really nice supporting players. There's not even a second superstar on this team. There's no Pippen for Jordan, No Kobe for Shaq, No Magic for Kareem, No McHale for Bird, No Parker for Duncan.
    Pippen is one of the most overrated players ever. Jordan made Pippen. I'll never forget that joke of a top 50 NBA players of all time list that they stupidly included Pippen in.

jjgold

Yes I agree Pippen was one of the most overrated players ever

Jordan would've won with anyone

Greatest player of all-time not even a close second

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Why would Wade opt out of a guaranteed contract worth so much if he wasn't 100% sure he'd be getting a contract worth at least that much?
    Wade isn't worth near what Miami is paying him.
    More evidence of what I said in Post #57. He won't get what he was due this season from any other team (probably), he opted out to take a cut so they can have a Big 4. And even "cut" is a tricky word for everyone involved because there are ways to circumvent salary cap with bonuses and such, so Heat may get very creative with the contracts.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4817

What a mess.

Mass exodus?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    Ok, I'll take that bet. I say LeBron, Bosh, and Wade are all with the Heat for 2014-15 season for 1000 betpoints. You have at least 1 of the 3 not returning to Miami for upcoming season.
    Clearly that was stated in the ESPN SportsCenter 11PM Edition last night. That one reporter was 99% sure they would stay. Not risking the points though. I would of if ESPN didn't make that statement conclusively last night. Sorry.

I'm still crossing my fingers that one player leaves for more money. So, many teams need any of those 3 players. Leave for the damn money... what a bunch of pansies. Heat will never win another championship.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    What a mess.

Mass exodus?
    More like NO exodus, read the thread. Heat will have a Big 4 next year. And not a "mess" at all, stars doing Heat a favor.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

nobody is going anywhere

lebron just needs more help so they don't get beat up by san antonio again

Jordan will always be the best ever

6-0 in finals

game over

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

How many more times am I going to read... "Lebron needs more help"?

I think all 3 stay but I'm hoping somebody in the East wakes the Fup and become a worthy challenger. Indiana sucks and is the best you got which is pathetic. Maybe some young teams can step up. Like Toronto, Washington, Cleveland. Someone, anyone but this mess we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    nobody is going anywhere

lebron just needs more help so they don't get beat up by san antonio again

Jordan will always be the best ever

6-0 in finals

game over

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Lebron wants max money. No way all 3 stay if that happens.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

I think all 3 stay but I'm hoping somebody in the East wakes the Fup and become a worthy challenger. Indiana sucks and is the best you got which is pathetic. Maybe some young teams can step up. Like Toronto, Washington, Cleveland. Someone, anyone but this mess we have now.
    No one in the east will challenge next year except for Chicago. Maybe Wiz in a couple years.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Unfortunately, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    No one in the east will challenge next year except for Chicago. Maybe Wiz in a couple years.

jjgold

If Anthony goes to the bulls they are shoe in for the NBA finals

BarkingToad

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Clearly that was stated in the ESPN SportsCenter 11PM Edition last night. That one reporter was 99% sure they would stay. Not risking the points though. I would of if ESPN didn't make that statement conclusively last night. Sorry.
    Ok, that's cool.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

heat are not winning another championship with those three together, no matter who else they get. heat need to just let bosh and wade leave, especially wade, cause dudes are not stars anymore. you can't make up a 20 pt margin with those wade and bosh playing major minutes on your team.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    heat are not winning another championship with those three together, no matter who else they get. heat need to just let bosh and wade leave, especially wade, cause dudes are not stars anymore. you can't make up a 20 pt margin with those wade and bosh playing major minutes on your team.
    That's a stupid statement. So even if they all took less money and got Kevin Love or some other big name, you don't think they'd win? Wrong.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    That's a stupid statement. So even if they all took less money and got Kevin Love or some other big name, you don't think they'd win? Wrong.
    no they won't. Bosh and Wade sucked pretty bad in the finals and honestly will be worst next year. Love or Melo or whoever, that will not make up the disparity from this year's margin. They've got to overhaul the roster. Those two have to leave.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

lebron just needs more help

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Funny how free agency in the NBA gets more press coverage than the NBA Finals lol

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

I seriously don't understand the hate when it comes to Lebron. I don't hate him cos i don't regard or think he is the best ever. I just love his game as he's damn good.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9269

Any new developments here?

BarkingToad

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Lebron wants max money. No way all 3 stay if that happens.
    He has never been the highest paid player on his team. Heat have 55 million in cap space, so he can get max money and still have all 3 stay. They may not be able to get anyone else. I think the Heat owner should be willing to pay some luxury tax, even by getting Anthony. His franchise is worth billions, and he could get it back in jersey sales.

First 123