You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You got that right
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

haha now we are comparing the toughness of fans?

well hell i guess UFC fans are the toughest then. Most UFC fans are inspiring UFC fighters themselves. I remember going to a bar that had the UFC fight on half the crowd in there was meat heads wearing Tap Out shirts.
    It's easy to be tough when you have 100 thousand fans jumping a select few at a soccer game. Soccer fans are even bigger pussies. Look for their buddies to help after they get swung at by an opposing fan. Then before you know it you get pussies from third world countries beheading other fans acting all cool and tough.

Put me in a ring with 5 of those fukking clowns and they will all be buried. Big bear knows the deal.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    It's easy to be tough when you have 100 thousand fans jumping a select few at a soccer game. Soccer fans are even bigger pussies. Look for their buddies to help after they get swung at by an opposing fan. Then before you know it you get pussies from third world countries beheading other fans acting all cool and tough.

Put me in a ring with 5 of those fukking clowns and they will all be buried. Big bear knows the deal.
    Anyone who fights these days dont do it alone.
    Its the way of the world.
    "Jumping" people is way too common.

Noone fights respectively. Its sad

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

the only reason soccer fans are dangerous is because of inadequate security.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Anyone who fights these days dont do it alone.
    Its the way of the world.
    "Jumping" people is way too common.

Noone fights respectively. Its sad
    Well when you do it as a hobby you fight respectively.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Depends on the firm, some will take on other groups ten times their size.Millwall were known for being psychotic.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think the biting incident was absolutely hilarious

It was not a big Mark

The kid nipped them

I bet in the NFL pile ups there is always biting

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think the biting incident was absolutely hilarious

It was not a big Mark

The kid nipped them

I bet in the NFL pile ups there is always biting
    Youre stupid

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Fukk en Robben acting like he got shot by a fukking sniper did not help soccer's cause in the us of a

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Professional hooligans are trained fighters.
    You'd be killed.

senser
    senser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Alot of Europe laughs at American Football too.

-You have 10 seconds of play followed by 5min of absolutely nothing. How the f*ck can they be tired?
    -You have 50 players in a team. However, the crowd only knows 3 by name, the other 47 don't matter.
    -You got like 5 teams in 1 team, and each team has a coach wearing a mic and players wear in-ears. Ow yeah you can switch theams whenever you like.
    -Is this a 2,5 hour commercial I'm watching or a sports game?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by senser View Post
    Alot of Europe laughs at American Football too.

-You have 10 seconds of play followed by 5min of absolutely nothing. How the f*ck can they be tired?
    -You have 50 players in a team. However, the crowd only knows 3 by name, the other 47 don't matter.
    -You got like 5 teams in 1 team, and each team has a coach wearing a mic and players wear in-ears. Ow yeah you can switch theams whenever you like.
    -Is this a 2,5 hour commercial I'm watching or a sports game?
    Not to mention those lycra outfits...

Im sure the NFL hired queer eye carson as a uniform design consultant...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Not to mention those lycra outfits...

Im sure the NFL hired queer eye carson as a uniform design consultant...

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

I can never understand why NFL players cover themselves in padding. Doesn't it restrict movement somehow?
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kepDgKduHdM

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Soccer would be more interesting to watch if you could carry the ball with your hands and were able to tackle the guy carrying it.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Soccer would be more interesting to watch if you could carry the ball with your hands and were able to tackle the guy carrying it.
    i think that is called rugby

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    In this case, you should watch Gaelic football!

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

honestly not even trying to bash soccer fags but soccer is a woman's sport not a sport a man would or should play. Plus who wants to watch guys run around in shorts for 90 mins, if you are going to watch a boring ass game like soccer wouldn't you at least want to stare at women in tight shorts running around for 90 mins? Soccer is for cok suckers, female or male at the end of the day all soccer players suck cok

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Trust me if Americans were watching Gaelic football at the World cup they will still bitch about something.
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave pavyracer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    honestly not even trying to bash soccer fags but soccer is a woman's sport not a sport a man would or should play. Plus who wants to watch guys run around in shorts for 90 mins, if you are going to watch a boring ass game like soccer wouldn't you at least want to stare at women in tight shorts running around for 90 mins? Soccer is for cok suckers, female or male at the end of the day all soccer players suck cok
    for a guy who likes to watch women in tight shorts you speak too much about gay stuff

jetbet
    jetbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

soccer will improve! just look at the viewers it getting more and more!

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    for a guy who likes to watch women in tight shorts you speak too much about gay stuff

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Soccer players get more pussy than youll ever see in your pathetic ass life.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Soccer players get more pussy than youll ever see in your pathetic ass life.
    haha ur just a mad soccer bitch virgin crying cause u suck at real sports

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

why are we feeding trolls? this thread looks like the inside of the mind of that track columnist (yes, I said TRACK, as in the world's most entertaining sport: running and/or jumping) who tweeted that the popularity of soccer in the US is foolish, stupid and a temporary function of mindless hipsters.

Cuz, you know...track is incredibly fascinating, quite the spectator sport, and is watched by...no one. I love this domestic attitude here in the USA that somehow our antiquated, 'plain jane' taste in sports that isn't seen virtually ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD makes us smarter than the rest of the world that are huge soccer fans.

"People don't get hurt enough...the defense is too good and my attention span is that of a goldfish so I can't watch games where there aren't 10 goals....players flop and even though the dividends of doing so in this sport far surpass the value of doing it in football, basketball or hockey BECAUSE of low scoring, they're scumbags and I don't want to watch them...btw I <3 SPURS HATE BRON 4evz Manu IS DA MAN, so CREATIVE DRAWING FOULS"
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave spargament 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    haha ur just a mad soccer bitch virgin crying cause u suck at real sports
    Oh god. You have no clue.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Thought this was funny. No dog in this hunt. MIght be a repeat post of mine cause the first one vanished
    [IMG][/IMG]

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody laughing at the ratings

Big as ever

First ... 2345