Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i watch a ton of baseball but for some reason i hardly ever watch or bet on games involving the Mets.

they are a team that is hard to figure out, they have talent but they are not consistent enough.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    He's not overrated. The OP is a crack smoking clown who believes that Jenry Meijia will be a future Cy Young winner. If there's a good market for him you move him though. The Mets will have to overpay to keep him and you can't afford another overpaid player with Wright at 3rd.
    You failed to mention how I defended Mejia while he was getting shelled and knocked out of the starting rotation.
    Last time I checked he's 7 out of 8 in the closer role dikksuck.

And Wright isn't overpaid, he's the face of the Franchise who bats in a shit lineup by himself basically.
    There are about 8 other overpaid Mets on that team, he isn't one of them.
    Mets brass made that field impossible to hit hr's. Wright would be a 30 hr guy every year in about 90% of the league.

You are a stupid fukk
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 06-23-14 at 03:33 AM.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    You failed to mention how I defended Mejia while he was getting shelled and knocked out of the starting rotation.

And Wright isn't overpaid, he's the face of the Franchise who bats in a shit lineup by himself basically.
    Mets brass made that field impossible to hit hr's. Wright would be a 30 hr guy every year in about 90% of the league.

You are a stupid fukk
    atleast he doesn't get off to pics of ballsacks while staying up all morning to whine about people with lives who are actually successful/ not completely homosexual BennyBigballsackLover
    Last edited by Cappinpicks; 06-23-14 at 10:03 AM.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

You are a stupid fukk
    Theres 2 overpaid Mets Granderbay and Young I would include Butthola but the guyhas 7 wins.
    The rest of the Mets get squat. The payroll is like 93 mill now.
    Wright 30 hr's maybe in whiffle ball

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

FYI I was listening to WEPN radio this afternoon...and Michael Kay was saying that he heard that word on the street was the Mets were going to release Young within the next 4 days....interesting if it happens

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Theres 2 overpaid Mets Granderbay and Young I would include Butthola but the guyhas 7 wins.
    The rest of the Mets get squat. The payroll is like 93 mill now.
    Wright 30 hr's maybe in whiffle ball
    Wright hit 30+ hr's probly 3 or 4 times in the old stadium dumbass, and even Shea was an unfriendly hitters park in the gaps.

BennyBigNuts

Wright hit 30+ hr's probly 3 or 4 times in the old stadium dumbass, and even Shea was an unfriendly hitters park in the gaps.
    Ok I had to look it up, 30 twice, 29 once in shea.

First 12