raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Averaged 28 points- 8 rebounds- 4 assists- 2 steals a game in the finals

What the fukk are you guys talking about?? I guess if he averaged 50 points a game in the finals then they would have had a chance.....Unreal
    you never watched Bird, Jordan or Magic. Even Kobe has more heart and wouldn't quit.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Do you guys believe Michael Jordan, in his prime, could have led this Miami team to a title over San Antonio?

Not a chance.
    Not sure honestly, more physical when Jordan played, if a team like the Spurs were playing in late 80's early 90's scoring at will, somebody on the opposing team would have been giving them hard fouls being very physical and wouldnt have to worry about getting thrown out of the game, that right there can change alot of things in a series.

raiders72001

Exactly

Why is it so hard to leave it at that for the haters?

I'm not even a big Lebron fan but I find myself defending him due to all of the ignorance out there
    Jordan retired the first time at 29 after winning three titles and went to play baseball for 2 years.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Yes. Jordan willed the team to win. Jackson had nothing to do with it. LeBron has no heart.
    Michael Jordan never went to the finals four years in a row.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

you never watched Bird, Jordan or Magic. Even Kobe has more heart and wouldn't quit.
    I wouldnt put Kobe in that category, Ive seen him down double digits many times and then he turns into facilitator Kobe.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Exactly

Why is it so hard to leave it at that for the haters?

I'm not even a big Lebron fan but I find myself defending him due to all of the ignorance out there
    ya me neither, flame him for the decision and choking in 2011, cant really say anything about this series. magic johnson and larry bird had multiple losses in the finals.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    Forget Jordan. He's not even better than Kobe.

raiders72001

Michael Jordan never went to the finals four years in a row.
    He went 6 years in a row if you exclude the 2 baseball years. 3 titles in a row, baseball, 3 more titles in a

Jordan never lost in the finals.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Not sure honestly, more physical when Jordan played, if a team like the Spurs were playing in late 80's early 90's scoring at will, somebody on the opposing team would have been giving them hard fouls being very physical and wouldnt have to worry about getting thrown out of the game, that right there can change alot of things in a series.
    Don't forget the early Spurs championship teams played that style as well, Pop coached that physical defense as well. This Spurs team has adapted over time with their style of play.

raiders72001

LeBron lost the Dallas finals on his own. Sat on the perimeter the whole 4th quarter of every game and just watched.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    the cast he had in Cleveland never got credit for anything. U believe James carried the whole team. I remember one series he didn't show up till game 4. U nitwits never count every game and just his one big one a series. The media has pounded it in ya that he carried that team on his shoulders but that is total bullshit to anyone who actually watched every game just like it is gonna be bullshit when they act like he is the only player to show up. The apologist will be out in full force just like when Dallas beat them.
    What series was that?

And maybe im wrong but dont really remember people apologizing for him after that Dallas series. That was all on him. Not really sure how people get on him for the 2 loses to the spurs. His teams were just straight up outclassed both times. Guy averaged 28-8-4 on 57% shooting for this series and they still got their asses handed to them. Not sure what else you want him to do.

raiders72001

Leonard outplayed LeBron.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

What are you even talking about? How does that have anything to do with Lebron playing well this series and the Heat still getting raped??

Yeah it's because Lebron's a quitter and has no heart.....Fine you win

raiders72001

What are you even talking about? How does that have anything to do with Lebron playing well this series and the Heat still getting raped??

Yeah it's because Lebron's a quitter and has no heart.....Fine you win
    WHy didn't LeBron play like he did in the first quarter. He wasn't passing the ball, he just took the game in his own hands. He should have kept doing it. In the 4th Q he shot 40% for the series. He's a quitter with no heart.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

He went 6 years in a row if you exclude the 2 baseball years. 3 titles in a row, baseball, 3 more titles in a

Jordan never lost in the finals.

Did Michael Jordan go and play baseball because he had no heart?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Yes... I saw with my own eyes carry his team night after night, year after year, dating back to college. Jordan never took off nights, hell he never took off plays. People talk about Lebron's defense but they must have never seen Jordan's? He could lock down anybody AND nobody could stop him on offense. He could go 1 on 3 or 4 and jump over all 4 defenders in the paint. Lebron has trouble scoring when teams double and triple hedge him. Lebron relegates himself into jump shots instead of driving to the hoop. Jordan was getting to the rim, no matter who was in front of him.

Hell how many people remember how many put backs Jordan use to get when other Bulls were shooting free throws? Jordan would take off from the top of the key when the FT was shot and many times rebounded it with a put back dunk over everybody. I've never seen that done since he left the game.

Jordan use to just take over games. Everyone knew he had the ball and was shooting the ball but you couldn't stop him. I've seen Lebron take over a bunch of games too but not like Jordan would do. Jordan did it almost every night.

Do you guys believe Michael Jordan, in his prime, could have led this Miami team to a title over San Antonio?

Not a chance.

raiders72001

The way LeBron played in the first quarter is how Jordan played in the 4th quarter.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Yes... I saw with my own eyes carry his team night after night, year after year, dating back to college. Jordan never took off nights, hell he never took off plays. People talk about Lebron's defense but they must have never seen Jordan's? He could lock down anybody AND nobody could stop him on offense. He could go 1 on 3 or 4 and jump over all 4 defenders in the paint. Lebron has trouble scoring when teams double and triple hedge him. Lebron relegates himself into jump shots instead of driving to the hoop. Jordan was getting to the rim, no matter who was in front of him.

Hell how many people remember how many put backs Jordan use to get when other Bulls were shooting free throws? Jordan would take off from the top of the key when the FT was shot and many times rebounded it with a put back dunk over everybody. I've never seen that done since he left the game.
    great post

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

WHy didn't LeBron play like he did in the first quarter. He wasn't passing the ball, he just took the game in his own hands. He should have kept doing it. In the 4th Q he shot 40% for the series. He's a quitter with no heart.
    the 4th Quarter the game was over

Only so much one man can do

Bill Russell is the GOAT anyway by your logic.....MJ not even close

Roadtrip635

Maybe it was cramps or diarrhea or sprained ankle (media started reporting about that after last game)

Roadtrip635

raiders72001

the 4th Quarter the game was over

Only so much one man can do

Bill Russell is the GOAT anyway by your logic.....MJ not even close
    series dummy. Disappeared against Dallas. Does it all the time in the clutch.

raiders72001

The way LeBron played in the first quarter is how Jordan played in the 4th quarter. That's why the stats don't tell the story.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

series dummy. Disappeared against Dallas. Does it all the time in the clutch.
    I already gave you his stats for the series, dummy

What do you want him to do to win the series when his team gets demolished with those stats, dummy?

All the heart in the world + being a "non quitter" (lol) wouldn't have done a damn thing the way the Spurs played, dummy

Get a clue

raiders72001

I already gave you his stats for the series, dummy

What do you want him to do to win the series when his team gets demolished with those stats, dummy?

All the heart in the world + being a "non quitter" (lol) wouldn't have done a damn thing the way the Spurs played, dummy

Get a clue
    dummy- He played great at the beginning of the game. He quit when the going got tough. I don't care about when the game was out of hand.

allang198
    allang198's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Lebron is great
    MJ was great

lets stop acting like thick idiots and enjoy the nba

no fukk cares who is better

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I've seen teams down 10 points with under a minute left come back and win. Down 18 with over 6 minutes left and the best player in the world is on the bench?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

For all you young cats...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

dummy- He played great at the beginning of the game. He quit when the going got tough.
    You really are lost.....hiding behind generalizations like "he quit" or "has no heart", so predictable, so pathetic....He played really damn well and his team got slaughtered this series

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i just don't understand how you can compare a movie that's 2/3rds written against on that was out over 15 years ago.

raiders72001

Reggie Miller

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by allang198 View Post
    Lebron is great
    MJ was great

lets stop acting like thick idiots and enjoy the nba

no fukk cares who is better
    Exactly and Lebron still has a good 7-8 years left

They will be both be two of the top 5 ever.....All of the back and forth is just petty garbage

raiders72001

You really are lost.....hiding behind generalizations like "he quit" or "has no heart", so predictable, so pathetic....He played really damn well and his team got slaughtered this series
    dummy- Get it through your head. LeBron is a front runner. There isn't any toughness. He should be the greatest player of all time because of his physical abilities but is mentally weak.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    For all you young cats...

I grew up in the 90s and MJ was unreal

Lebron is an amazing player in his own right though

They don't even have similar styles so why do we always have to compare them?

raiders72001

Exactly and Lebron still has a good 7-8 years left

They will be both be two of the top 5 ever.....All of the back and forth is just petty garbage
    LeBron isn't close to top 5. Watch some tape of Wilt, Kareem, Jordan, Bird, Magic.

First 123456 ... Last