GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Guy is pissed and won't stop until he takes his ball and goes home.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I wonder if he'll find out that the Bobcats owner cheated on his wife.
    And said owner's implication for his father's lifeless body found along the interstate.

Bury them all Sterllng.....Rip thru the NBA like Sherman going thru Georgia.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

he couldn't bear it if Bigday said fukk him he quit

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    How was Silver too stupid to realize. He made a great move. If Don wants to sue for revenge purposes only with no damages then I guess he can. He could have done that anyway. But with no damages it could get booted out of court quicker.
    Silver didn't make a great move, Shelly gave him a gift and he still messed it up. The idea to indemnify the league didn't even come from the NBA it came from Pierce, Shelly's lawyer. Yet silvers stubbornness about the fine and lifetime ban are going to cause an earthquake we are all going to enjoy watching. The case will become a huge problem for Silver when other owners spend nights worried about their own dirt being brought up and found out. These owners will also realize in 30 years under Stern they had everything from rapist players to cheating refs and they never got this much negative attention or this many sleepless nights.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Loving this story. All the self righteous people who played to the cameras were celebrating and saying 'we got that old bigot, cost him a couple million to boot' are now catching the comeback.

Like has been posted already....never a good idea to piss off an old man with deep pockets and nothing better to do than to just keep fukking with you until he's dead. He's gonna authorize the dirt diggers to offer anyone with info a huge cash reward to divulge it...not to mention I'm sure he's got the network look into every transaction made through the league and his detractors over the past years.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

well, I think that if Sterlings Billions and Vendetta can't unearth a whisper of anything remotely pointing to a NBA Lottery Draft Position Fix that conspiracy theory nuts like to talk about.

then we'll never hear any legit info on it.

OR

there is no conspiracy

First 12