AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Anyone see Bobby Ramos steal the show at NBA Press Conferences?

I thought he was pretty cool asking real questions fans would ask.
    Enjoy

Bobby Ramos - Bottom Line

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

this was from game 3 no?

AchillesTG

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    this was from game 3 no?
    Correct.
    I heard him on sports radio a bunch and had to look it up. He was just so blunt and relaxed, the players and media did not know how to react. I think he was an ex-cop or FBI before he started the Bottom Line.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Heard an interview with him this afternoon, the guy has been a cop for almost 30 years and trained as a hostage negotiator as well as having a sports talk show. He said that negotiator training has taught him to ask the questions that way.. he knows he only has a few seconds and goes straight to the point. It was actually a pretty good interview. He called most of those other reporters vultures, just sitting there with their microphones waiting to get a soundbite off other peoples questions, but never asking asking their own. The guy was real.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shows what a non competitor James is

Laughing after loss

AchillesTG

His Bottom Line website crashed after the press conference because of bandwidth issues. He became a celebrity over night.

I love that he said, your team got stomped straight to the coach. I may have to follow this guy when his website comes back up.

Maybe our fricken politicians and media can learn a few things after Eric Cantor got taken down!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Shows what a non competitor James is

Laughing after loss
    He obviously didn't understand the question.

AchillesTG

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think LeBron understood the question, he just did not know how to answer a direct question. Why would the best player laugh and defer a question, when they just got drilled by 23pts? Of course, Wade had to give a vague BS answer. This reminds me of the time that LeBron and Wade made the choking signs when Dirk was sick during the Finals. I loved it that the Mavs kicked their a$$ and won. I have hated LeBron and Wade ever since then, low class Mo Fo's!

Now they are already trying to get Carmillo, what a huge mistake, and they have already given up on the Finals. My how things change so fast!

nomercysir
    nomercysir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What? It wasn't a question. The dude was trolling. He basically said, "why did you guys suck so much? Was it your shitty offense or your shitty defense?"

AchillesTG

Quote Originally Posted by nomercysir View Post
    What? It wasn't a question. The dude was trolling. He basically said, "why did you guys suck so much? Was it your shitty offense or your shitty defense?"
    That is what I love about that guy, no other media person would be so blunt.