MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    If Ivory Coast has all those elite players why would the line indicate it's a coin flip

Ivory Coast to win is +180
    Your right, majority of the public perception has it as a 50 50 game...anything can happen in football if Japanese players perform.

I make my pick, I give my reason why, Ivory Coast might only draw this game Japan may win 3-1 anything can happen, Ivory Coast don't have a good goalkeeper, defense is weak but has power.

Kagawa, Honda & the way Zaccheroni has them playing is the reason why its a coinflip, but people are underating this African side, they have too much quality in attack to cause some damage, all depends on what Japan can do offensively.

noob787
    noob787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by MakePwithMe View Post
    Your right, majority of the public perception has it as a 50 50 game...anything can happen in football if Japanese players perform.

I make my pick, I give my reason why, Ivory Coast might only draw this game Japan may win 3-1 anything can happen, Ivory Coast don't have a good goalkeeper, defense is weak but has power.

Kagawa, Honda & the way Zaccheroni has them playing is the reason why its a coinflip, but people are underating this African side, they have too much quality in attack to cause some damage, all depends on what Japan can do offensively.

who would you like best to score over 0.5 goals for the game? Japan or Ivory?

MakePwithMe

Quote Originally Posted by noob787 View Post
    with this being said is ivory coast -230 over 0.5 goals for game a dumb bet? Tons of juice but just need one defensive mistake by Japan and it scores. Japan over 0.5 for the game is -210. Which would be a better bet?
    Yeah is a good bet but too much juice for me

MakePwithMe

who would you like best to score over 0.5 goals for the game? Japan or Ivory?
    Considering I have Ivory Coast to win the match they would need to score no?

noob787
    noob787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

what do you think about BTTS @ +105? With their defenses do you think they would each get a goal?

MakePwithMe

Immobile isn't starting but I already placed the bet, he'll come on at 80 min and penetrate me over lol

MakePwithMe

what do you think about BTTS @ +105? With their defenses do you think they would each get a goal?
    I've been taking overs because I had no idea how the opening games would fare, I also knew world cup defenses are shocking for most nations.

They could both score I'm leaning Ivory Coast if you want to tail on them with me.

Ivory Coast should score, but could easily be 0-0 considering the odds for under loads of variables, take what you want from what I've said.

MakePwithMe

3 Overs in a row you think this could be 0-0 or 1-1? or 1-0 win for either side

hmmmmmmmm

gunna ride it out

fk it 4 overs in a row

smb26
    smb26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

what is weird is that there is still no draw till now !!!!

BostonMike33
    BostonMike33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    If Ivory Coast has all those elite players why would the line indicate it's a coin flip

Ivory Coast to win is +180

As a straight up win/no draw bet Ivory Coast is a -140 favorite so the oddsmakers clearly favor their side. You should bet them at +180 with confidence I think its safe to say MakePwithMe knows his stuff.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9858

3 Overs in a row you think this could be 0-0 or 1-1? or 1-0 win for either side

hmmmmmmmm

gunna ride it out

fk it 4 overs in a row
    Been tailing all along. Appreciate your knowledge!! The rain is only thing scaring me tonight. But keep it up!! Don't need to explain a thing. Your record thus far speaks for itself! Thanks for posting!!

MakePwithMe

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Been tailing all along. Appreciate your knowledge!! The rain is only thing scaring me tonight. But keep it up!! Don't need to explain a thing. Your record thus far speaks for itself! Thanks for posting!!
    Thanks, rain is an annoyance, Bony starts I like him he has an excellent scoring record, I think the newbie asking about Ivory o.5 should pull the trigger.

I wanted to go for Bony anytime but wasn't sure about him starting ahead of the beast Drogba, I have Toure & Gervinho locked in now so can't do nothing, got every side right except Uruguay good start but long way to go yet.

MakePwithMe

Quote Originally Posted by BostonMike33 View Post
    As a straight up win/no draw bet Ivory Coast is a -140 favorite so the oddsmakers clearly favor their side. You should bet them at +180 with confidence I think its safe to say MakePwithMe knows his stuff.
    Yup, too much juice for the pick em apply that with my notion of Ivory Coast dominating the attacking thirds of this game then pk was not for me.

Stupid if it ends in a draw but aslong as it over hits and one of the props its been a decent day.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9858

Uruguay sucked. Big fav going down. Second day in a row. Finish strong tonight!!

MakePwithMe

Ok going to watch the game, see you all later.

BOL with your bets gents.

MakePwithMe

6/14

Colombia vs Greece:-

Full Time Result (Colombia) -110 Wager to Win 2U WIN
    Over 2.5 Goals +160 Wager 1U WIN
    Goalscorer Anytime (James Rodriguez) +260 Wager .5U WIN

Uruguay vs Costa Rica:-
    Full Time Result (Uruguay) -222 Wager to Win 2U LOSE
    Asian Handicap (Uruguay -1) -121 Wager to Win 1.5U LOSE
    Over 2.5 Goals +125 Wager 1U WIN
    Goalscorer Anytime (Edinson Cavani) +140 Wager 1U WIN

England vs Italy:-
    Asian Handicap (Italy 0) -102 Wager to Win 2U WIN
    Over 2.5 Goals +160 Wager 1U WIN
    Goalscorer Anytime (Ciro Immobile) +275 Wager .5U LOSE

Ivory Coast vs Japan:-
    Full Time Result (Ivory Coast) +163 Wager 2U WIN
    Over 2.5 Goals +115 Wager 1U WIN
    Goalscorer Anytime (Yao Gervinho) +250 Wager 1U WIN
    Goalscorer Anytime (Yaya Toure) +275 Wager 1U LOSE

= +10.31U

WC REC:- 18W-7L-0P +20.34U 72%

Ivory Coast show there class in the second half, Drogba changed the game.

MakePwithMe

6/15

Switzerland vs Ecuador:-
    Full Time Result (Draw) +210 Wager 2U
    Under 2.5 Goals -175 Wager to Win 1U

France vs Honduras:-
    Full Time Result (France) -300 Wager to Win 2U *Going beyond max bet limit 5U
    Asian Handicap (France -1.5) +105 Wager 2U
    Over 2.5 Goals +105 Wager 1U
    Goalscorer Anytime (Karim Benzema) -110 Wager to Win 1U

Argentina vs Bosnia-Herzegovina:-
    Asian Handicap (Bosnia-Herzegovina +1.5) -133 Wager to Win 2U
    Over 2.5 Goals -138 Wager to Win 1U

Analysis:-
    Going for the under in the first game, it has under 3 goals written all over it, the Swiss like to contain the opposition being patience with there style, I think it will end in a draw maybe 1-1 Ecuador won't want to lose this one, I expect a solid performance from the South Americans in memory of Cristian Benitez RIP.

France barring Ribery may have been weakened but not in my view, they still possess incredible midfield players like Pogba, Valbeuna, Cabaye, Benzema is an clinical finisher, they will start the group strong should win by 2 goals at the least.

Rolling for the overs for the latter two because I just love too! Took over in the France game because I see 2-4 goals from them, took the over in the Argentina game because I see Bosnia scoring on the counter, Messi's team look vulnerable on set pieces and Bosnia have very good technical players Dzeko & Ibisevic are good in the air too maybe 2-2 or 2-1 to Argentina.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Hey man, you got some solid analysis and predictions going here, keep it up.

Wanted to know your opinion on any futures at the moment, especially Holland? Holland is +1200 to win the cup, looking at the WC chart, if they win their group (likely), they have a somewhat smooth road to the final. All they really have to worry about is Argentina in the semi-finals, Germany and Brazil are most likely to win their groups and travel to the final from the *other side*.

My question is, based on the performance against Spain, do you think they have what it takes to reach the final? That's all I care about, I'll be hedging once they get there.

jed81
    jed81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Work man Great cappin $$$$$$$

jmiezie
    jmiezie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15466

Just want to say thx for ur awesome picks managed to pull good money on Columbia and a 4 team parlay all overs.. Never been much of a soccer fan but I sure as hell am now lol.. Keep up the good work man, you made me bank today!

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Great day dude. I am with you on all picks today except one. The only one I don't have the guts to do is sticking 5x on the French to win today. Historically they can struggle early and this Honduras team is a bit of an unknown. A few of my pals have said they could be a dark horse for group so that scares me. Love the rest of the plays (will play France -1.5) as no juice. Good luck on the day

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

FKing A. "LETS SEE 400-500 PICKS BEFORE WE MAKE ANY JUDGEMENTS GUYZ"

FWIW on most of the same picks thus far and tomorrow as well.

mewalke11
    mewalke11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Interesting stuff.

MakePwithMe

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Hey man, you got some solid analysis and predictions going here, keep it up.

Wanted to know your opinion on any futures at the moment, especially Holland? Holland is +1200 to win the cup, looking at the WC chart, if they win their group (likely), they have a somewhat smooth road to the final. All they really have to worry about is Argentina in the semi-finals, Germany and Brazil are most likely to win their groups and travel to the final from the *other side*.

My question is, based on the performance against Spain, do you think they have what it takes to reach the final? That's all I care about, I'll be hedging once they get there.
    Holland have a great chance to reach the final after that win & performance, you have to understand to beat the defending champions in that manner will give a boost for the rest of the competition.

They have every chance to reach the semi finals, I wish I had them instead of Uruguay, will be tough for Forlans team to qualify now.

Van Gaal working his miracles tactically, I always knew the team would surprise Spain...everyone was underrating there young defense but not me, my play on Holland to win the group +300 is looking nice now, don't want to jinx too early they have to play a great Chile team & Australia showed there no pushovers.

MakePwithMe

jed, jime

MakePwithMe

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Great day dude. I am with you on all picks today except one. The only one I don't have the guts to do is sticking 5x on the French to win today. Historically they can struggle early and this Honduras team is a bit of an unknown. A few of my pals have said they could be a dark horse for group so that scares me. Love the rest of the plays (will play France -1.5) as no juice. Good luck on the day
    Thanks lets not get too ahead of ourselves long way too go yet, got 7 out of 8 sides right (fk uruguay)

I understand France scares you but you need to understand Honduras can't match them its not like Costa Rica vs Uruguay they had abit going for themselves, this will be a french win no doubt.

MakePwithMe

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    FKing A. "LETS SEE 400-500 PICKS BEFORE WE MAKE ANY JUDGEMENTS GUYZ"

FWIW on most of the same picks thus far and tomorrow as well.
    BOL friend

TyroneYiggums
    TyroneYiggums's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

My book has O/U in SWI match at 2. (O -160 U+130). You see value with the U or should I pass?

MakePwithMe

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneYiggums View Post
    My book has O/U in SWI match at 2. (O -160 U+130). You see value with the U or should I pass?
    Lines U2?

Indicates this game will be low scoring, with how this world cup has been going it would not be wise, I like the under here I would say U2 is a nice play considering you won't be eating the juice with U2.5

Could be 0-0

TyroneYiggums
    TyroneYiggums's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Gotcha. Much appreciated.

kremdekrem
    kremdekrem's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is my first time betting soccer and I've been lucky enough to find your post. I know soccer well but am not up to speed with current news going into this world cup, so this has been massively helpful. Thanks a lot!
    Lucky or not, your picks have been solid.
    For the Argentina match, do you have another anytime scorer you like?
    The only player I really know is Messi.

Cheers and hopefully you can keep up the good work.

MakePwithMe

awwwwwwww 20 secs left from hitting both

theres our badluck

MakePwithMe

Quote Originally Posted by kremdekrem View Post
    This is my first time betting soccer and I've been lucky enough to find your post. I know soccer well but am not up to speed with current news going into this world cup, so this has been massively helpful. Thanks a lot!
    Lucky or not, your picks have been solid.
    For the Argentina match, do you have another anytime scorer you like?
    The only player I really know is Messi.

Cheers and hopefully you can keep up the good work.
    I haven't favored Argentina in this match up so I can't tell you which goalscorer is best to take, sorry BOL.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Fukk Me

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

Think I need to get more vodka. So frigging close.

First 12345 Last