frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Just got word of the new script revision for the rest of the NBA Finals

So this is what the script outline looks like as of now. Please note that this can change, it is tentative, but as of right now this is what the script is showing:

Spurs win Game 3. The theme and main storyline of this NBA Final will be how LeBron fights back each time the Spurs push on the Heat. Spurs win Game 1, LeBron fights back in Game 2. Spurs will win Game 3, Lebron will fight back in Game 4. Originally they were going to do this by having San Antonio win Game 1/2, but they decided the "punch-counterpunch" storyline would be better. By having LeBron go bananas in Game 3, that would be the only game he would need to "rescue" the Heat in, because the momentum would be there in Game 4. But with the Heat losing Game 1/Game 3, LeBron can "rescue" the Heat three times when San Antonio wins Game 1, 3, and 5, as well as Game 7 with the back against the wall. The "zig zag" or "punch-counter punch" gives LeBron 4 chances to carry the Heat on his back and cement his legacy, which is what the NBA wants.

Cliffs Notes:

Spurs win Games 3, 5
    Heat win Games 4, 6, 7

Because they want LeBron to carry the Heat on his back with the Heat's back against the wall and momentum on the Spurs side in 3 games, then have him carry the team in a high stakes winner take all affair in Game 7.

This is to maximize his exposure and show how he comes through when the Heat need it most.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

My sources are telling me something similar but a little different. Game 3 script will be release once finalized by me as well. Likely in about 14 hours from now. Stay posted.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77, and Guinser

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

I see you friends @ the CIA & NSA are hard @ work again. Too bad they don't have anything else to do. LOL.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahahaha this dip shit is still running around talking about a "script." Don't even bother reading these morons nonsense people HUGE waste of time and you'll be dumber after reading this kinda weird crap. Hey buddy, you might wanna check into a mental institution.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

on fire

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I just got the script where the air conditioner gets stuck on high in Miami and Manu Ginobili gets pneumonia.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I got word the game of thrones author wrote tonight's script so some lazy tweest is inbound at halftime. Probably a kraken.

kinstigator
    kinstigator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1447

^ releaseeeee the krakennn

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    So this is what the script outline looks like as of now. Please note that this can change, it is tentative, but as of right now this is what the script is showing:

Spurs win Game 3. The theme and main storyline of this NBA Final will be how LeBron fights back each time the Spurs push on the Heat. Spurs win Game 1, LeBron fights back in Game 2. Spurs will win Game 3, Lebron will fight back in Game 4. Originally they were going to do this by having San Antonio win Game 1/2, but they decided the "punch-counterpunch" storyline would be better. By having LeBron go bananas in Game 3, that would be the only game he would need to "rescue" the Heat in, because the momentum would be there in Game 4. But with the Heat losing Game 1/Game 3, LeBron can "rescue" the Heat three times when San Antonio wins Game 1, 3, and 5, as well as Game 7 with the back against the wall. The "zig zag" or "punch-counter punch" gives LeBron 4 chances to carry the Heat on his back and cement his legacy, which is what the NBA wants.

Cliffs Notes:

Spurs win Games 3, 5
    Heat win Games 4, 6, 7

Because they want LeBron to carry the Heat on his back with the Heat's back against the wall and momentum on the Spurs side in 3 games, then have him carry the team in a high stakes winner take all affair in Game 7.

This is to maximize his exposure and show how he comes through when the Heat need it most.
    Vegas is terrified of you!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I just got the script where the air conditioner gets stuck on high in Miami and Manu Ginobili gets pneumonia.

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'll just wait for the next script to be released.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RGG View Post
    I'll just wait for the next script to be released.
    It is comical, but why bother. And obviously disturbed person looking for attention. I think they have special "wards" for them. LOL. Moving on.

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Eric and Derek - 69, Zachary .!.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

dont ever change frogs. You make the world a better place
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MrXYZ

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Lebron crab walk

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Bumping this so people can get their Game 4 lock bets in - Heat
    Points Awarded:

saints1856 gave frogsrangers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

I/O

Bumping this before I start a new thread changing my mind about the series again

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

A dynamic script, seems logical if assuming the script is profit driven. Nice work frogs, keep these haters hating!

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    My sources are telling me something similar but a little different. Game 3 script will be release once finalized by me as well. Likely in about 14 hours from now. Stay posted.
    Game 3 script in - cliff notes here: http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400559376

Full script that was given to teams pre-game can be found here: http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/playby...59376&period=0

Place bets appropriately. Game 4 script being worked on as we speak - will be similar to Frog's but again, possibly slightly different

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Frogger: This Game 4 is not going according to script so far. The King down 19 (3)minutes left 1st half. What the fuk is going on?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Good Lord.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Oh Boy..the Mush is at it again

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

What's wrong with you Willie?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

the pokemon cards lied

I/O

Cliffs Notes:

Spurs win Games 3, 5
    Heat win Games 4, 6, 7

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    A dynamic script, seems logical if assuming the script is profit driven. Nice work frogs, keep these haters hating!

I/O

Bumping this so people can get their Game 4 lock bets in - Heat

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    dont ever change frogs. You make idiots all over the world feel good about themselves

I/O

Cliffs Notes:

Spurs win Games 3, 5
    Heat win Games 4, 6, 7

frogsrangerscocksmooch you can get the Heat live +$2500 right now!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Willie, step off of Zachary's peen

Lonathans balls need some attention

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

buried

nomercysir
    nomercysir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

When does the next script arrive? I am going to put boku bucks on this inside information...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Cliffs Notes:

Spurs win Games 3, 5
    Heat win Games 4, 6, 7

12 Last