Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Plus, some of our SBR brethren might be a little too "uneducated", we'll say, to determine what "biggest threat" means. I listed Miocic and Werdum above Schaub, who are pretty much the only guys with even a remote chance, but that doesn't mean that I think Schaub has a good chance of beating Cain. Schaub's chance would be very small, but he has excellent cardio and a very high level of athleticism; who has a better chance, stylistically, against Cain, other than Miocic and Werdum? ...Overeem? ...Hunt? Doubtful for either, but the case could be made. Scraping the bottom of the barrel here, either way. Heavyweight really is that thin.
    Ronda Rousey

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    What?! Lose my number bro.
    Thanks for quoting that. Makes it look even worse for you dummies that "heavyweight is tough, because (...) none of these guys have much of a chance" is just a few words before Schaub's name.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    To be fair, MD posted that before Schaub's last fight.
    no doubt but i thought he was absolutely terrible b4 the arlovski fight, it was reinforced 10 fold after watching it tho

Tommy Blingshyne

Plus, some of our SBR brethren might be a little too "uneducated", we'll say, to determine what "biggest threat" means. I listed Miocic and Werdum above Schaub, who are pretty much the only guys with even a remote chance, but that doesn't mean that I think Schaub has a good chance of beating Cain. Schaub's chance would be very small, but he has excellent cardio and a very high level of athleticism; who has a better chance, stylistically, against Cain, other than Miocic and Werdum? ...Overeem? ...Hunt? Doubtful for either, but the case could be made. Scraping the bottom of the barrel here, either way. Heavyweight really is that thin.
    IMO schaub poses absolutely no threat whatsoever to cain so please don't assume i didn't understand what was meant by "biggest threat"...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    IMO schaub poses absolutely no threat whatsoever to cain so please don't assume i didn't understand what was meant by "biggest threat"...
    So he wins exactly 0% of the time? Because if it's any more than 0%, then it should be really easy to understand how he could be the third biggest threat to Cain, considering that the other guys in the discussion are Mark Hunt and Overeem, both of which are stylistically easy matches for Cain. I didn't assume that you didn't understand what was meant, by the way, I deduced it from your post.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

So he wins exactly 0% of the time? Because if it's any more than 0%, then it should be really easy to understand how he could be the third biggest threat to Cain, considering that the other guys in the discussion are Mark Hunt and Overeem, both of which are stylistically easy matches for Cain. I didn't assume that you didn't understand what was meant, by the way, I deduced it from your post.
    1) Miocic

2) Werdum

3) Overeem

4) Hunt

5) Mostly everyone else in the division

6) Bob Sapp

7) Schaub
    Last edited by marzwoody; 07-04-14 at 11:25 PM.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    1) Miocic

2) Werdum

3) Overeem

4) Hunt

5) Mostly everyone else in the division

6) Bob Sapp

7) Schaub
    I found this really amusing for some reason. Well done. I would love to see Cain fight Schaub actually. It would be 30 to 60 seconds of potentially exciting action. If only Schaub had Roy Nelsons's chin.... he would likely be in the top 10. Just curious... is Kimbo Slice ahead or below Schaub on the list?

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmmm i want to say below but of course he has that ground game jitz advantage. so im gonna have to say hes slightly above kimbo

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    schaub can beat cain? cmon now...thats not real...schaub is damn near pure garbage and no I'm also not trolling
    Whaaaat? Elite cardio, elite stand up, elite jiujitsu, whaaat? You should stick to playin grabass with bruce jenner in malibu bro. Ill jus let Cain mount me and reverse position from there bro, did i mention that the mount really isnt a dangerous position anymore? Whaaat?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheknife View Post
    The planet where Pettis doesn't miraculously jettison his wrestling issues. You know, the one where he doesn't train at Roufusport.
    those wrestling problems have been sowed up. That russian might get his head kicked off if Pettis gives him the honor to fight him. KId is tough but Pettis is a whole different level than what he has been beaten

Tommy Blingshyne

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Whaaaat? Elite cardio, elite stand up, elite jiujitsu, whaaat? You should stick to playin grabass with bruce jenner in malibu bro. Ill jus let Cain mount me and reverse position from there bro, did i mention that the mount really isnt a dangerous position anymore? Whaaat?
    lol bruce jenner...

Tommy Blingshyne

none of them stand a chance, stop "acting" stupid

First 12