youngcapper20
    youngcapper20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

bankroll help

so I deposited 500$ 2 days ago went on a run and I am now at 2200$, this happens every so often but then what I end up doing is going big once, loosing chasing and boom there goes my bankrooll. How would some of you experiences vets manage this ? Is it a realistic expectations to tell myself 100$ a day ? and stop as soon as its attained ? or smaller amounts ? any imput on money management please, I would like to hit 3 or 3.5 in the next 30 days , take my gurl on a nice vacation. thank you any help is much appreciated

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Going big now is what the books want you to do. If your serious about this sit down and figure out what your entire bankroll is never bet more than 5-10% of it on one pick, honestly you should be betting somewhere closer to the 2-3% range. Pick a bet amount and stick with it, chasing when down or pressing when up is how people go broke.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Input

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I cant help you with your bankroll, but I'm a grammar expert.

inrenokid
    inrenokid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Just wait on a very good bet, if you are after a certain amount of money then don't go on a rate method but go by an easy winner , just survey the chances eavh day and when you see a very sure thing bet into it, don't every force a gain per day because you are speculating on what someone else would do not you ,if it was you then you could aim for some fixed amount,

youngcapper20
    youngcapper20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

thank you all for ur help so far

sourtwist
    not a non pro

No prob

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Take that shit out and enjoy it or run that shit up and go for broke. That's the only way to beat the bookie unless you know for sure your picks are long term winners the only way to best your bookie is to try to run that shit up.