James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Yes I'm sure dons friends are not interested at all I'm his money. They are all true friends just like v stiviano lmfao what naiveté
    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Lonely old man. He's finished
    Your logic centers around people like V and Dons money because you think the way she does, it's not something I would brag about .

Let me ask you something if dons friends are " interested in all his money" how exactly do we get some? I own six clippers season tickets so that wasn't a problem and don't need an apt to live in. Explain to me Homie1975 exactly how I can get some of Dons money?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

this homie guy speaks like he actually knows anything that is happening with sterling. wake up guy, you are just another no name making assumptions about the life of someone you have never got to within 100 miles of.

the way you speak about others without not even knowing them and the condescending comments about gambling as well just shows me that you are a long term loser, be it in life or gambling. i never get in anyone's way in this board but you sure were able to catch my attention in a bad way.

I'm in no way agreeing with what sterling did but the way you act here is pathetic. stay classy guy.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Good riddance to shelly and donald. The nba has spoken they must go. This is phenomenal

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Price was rigged somewhat

Sterling will kick back money to him

It was basically to fuk Magic and embarrass league

JEWS WIN

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

JEWS WIN
    Magic never put in a bid to buy the team, he was one of the first people to give congrats to the clippers fans for getting a great new owner. The more i read on this story is the more i believe Magic is only implicated in the story because he took that picture with Stivanio and Sterling became jealous and obsessed with the fact that Magic could potential buy the team and Stivano would start dating him. Replace Magic with Floyd Mayweather taking that picture, or P. Diddy or some other rich black guy Sterling would still think it was some elaborate plot for them to take the team. Sterling made accusations with no merit, rumblings of a mad man. Sterling lost the team, he's the loser, he's in his 80's, the money never mattered to him he's already a billionaire, it was about him staying the owner, then it became about keeping the team in the family, then it was fighting till the end, now reality has set it, later Sterling. I said from the start Sterling family was finished in the NBA.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

wtf! sterling now suing nba for 1 billion. accepted a deal to sell team for about 2 billion dollars. thinking about suing his own wife. this man is one fcked up crazy fcker!!!

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    Magic never put in a bid to buy the team, he was one of the first people to give congrats to the clippers fans for getting a great new owner. The more i read on this story is the more i believe Magic is only implicated in the story because he took that picture with Stivanio and Sterling became jealous and obsessed with the fact that Magic could potential buy the team and Stivano would start dating him. Replace Magic with Floyd Mayweather taking that picture, or P. Diddy or some other rich black guy Sterling would still think it was some elaborate plot for them to take the team. Sterling made accusations with no merit, rumblings of a mad man. Sterling lost the team, he's the loser, he's in his 80's, the money never mattered to him he's already a billionaire, it was about him staying the owner, then it became about keeping the team in the family, then it was fighting till the end, now reality has set it, later Sterling. I said from the start Sterling family was finished in the NBA.
    there it is

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    wtf! sterling now suing nba for 1 billion. accepted a deal to sell team for about 2 billion dollars. thinking about suing his own wife. this man is one fcked up crazy fcker!!!
    He didn't accept it. Shelley did alone because Donald was found incompetent with Alzheimer's. It's a stunt. That suit is going nowhere, but there's probably a tax angle.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Paid a billion too much

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

JEWS WIN
    As usual they are playing both sides

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

clippers soon to be Seattle SuperClippers!!!

First 123