bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

The TJ that fought mike easton look pretty awesome. He seemed very sharp, but i do also think that knock down + the extra follow punches had something to do with it.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

i wonder where the odds would be for a rematch.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    i wonder where the odds would be for a rematch.
    Probably Barao -140 or something ridiculous. Wouldn't be more than -200 either way.

Remember when I said I favoured Cruz over Barao even with the layoff (if you don't, Punisher does )? I originally saw that fight and thought "Cruz would kill Barao", but I'm not entirely sure after rewatching it again. Dillashaw's power seemed to legitimately confuse Barao, and Cruz lacks that; conversely, I do think that Cruz's footwork is better, which is largely what Barao had issues with. I want that fight to happen just to find out if I was onto something, because while I originally felt vindicated due to how awfully he handled Dillashaw's movement, I doubt that he trained for lateral movement with Dillashaw the way he would have against Cruz, and I also think that Dillashaw's power played a big role in Barao's hesitation. I'm really not sure how much Dillashaw's performance says about how a Barao vs Cruz fight would go, and that's unfortunate. That's one of the fights I've most wanted to see for a long time. Still think Cruz would probably win, but I'm not sure if the Dillashaw fight supports that theory much.
    Last edited by MD; 05-27-14 at 01:12 PM.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Yeah they will somehow managed to justify a line with Barao as a moderate favourite. Just let the dust settle and the momeory fade. Personally i hope Novia Uniao comes out with some excuses or astericks that influence the line

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Barao is the real deal. The guy has destroyed the top 5 in his weight class minus Dillashaw. He SHOULD get an instant rematch but I doubt it will happen. Would LOVE to get it on Barao at less than 2 to 1. I think Dillashaw has improved LEAPS AND BOUNDS but no way he is that good.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Yeah they will somehow managed to justify a line with Barao as a moderate favourite. Just let the dust settle and the momeory fade. Personally i hope Novia Uniao comes out with some excuses or astericks that influence the line
    Already have. His head coach said that the shot he got dropped with in R1 left him pretty much unable to continue fighting, he supposedly couldn't even hear his corner between rounds.

Plus, we've got guys here that want to bet Barao -200 (), which sort of says it all.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Who the penetrate is TJ Dillashaw

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Who the penetrate is TJ Dillashaw
    Your mothers play thing.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Just did Rogans podcast with Duane Ludwig. Interesting.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah was very good

First 12