daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Who are Your biggest winners & losers of the NFL Draft?

I like what the Vikings & Rams did as a whole.

Losers, thought Dallas had a rough draft.

Another loser were the fans. Having to sit through days of Jon Gruden bickering with Ray Lewis and Mel Kiper (who looks like a cross between a wizard and a sorcerer now) was bad enough. They also had to sit through bad promo after bad promo like the Barry Sanders awkwardly reading a Madden promo... then were treated to two dudes making out.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Rams without a doubt had the best draft.

No idea wtf Seattle did. That shit looks horrible but history says its hard to talk shit on their drafts so ill give it a pass for now .

9ers did well as did the jags. Oh and Oakland nailed it, finally

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The only winner is Johnny football and the Cleveland Browns

It's very hard to say as you do not know who will be good in the future

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

At this time, the Rams appear to have had the best draft, but that is in part because of the number of people they took. Cleveland is the big loser because they could have had much more in the first 3 rounds than they ended up with. Buffalo also had a very questionable draft, especially moving up for what amounts to a very iffy 1st round pick. This was certainly not the strongest draft for sure.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Rams/Jags winners. Love what the Steelers did as well.

Dolphins losers.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

This is as pointless as a mock draft. Not one single person has a fukkin clue how these picks will turn out.

Check back in 5 years.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave opie1988 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: a4u2fear, and convick

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    At this time, the Rams appear to have had the best draft, but that is in part because of the number of people they took. Cleveland is the big loser because they could have had much more in the first 3 rounds than they ended up with. Buffalo also had a very questionable draft, especially moving up for what amounts to a very iffy 1st round pick. This was certainly not the strongest draft for sure.
    what's so iffy about Sammy Watkins ?

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    he's torrey smith 2.0 and they basically traded 2 top 10 picks for that which is so bad....

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This is as pointless as a mock draft. Not one single person has a fukkin clue how these picks will turn out.

Check back in 5 years.
    Well shit, close the forum down. Let's not speculate about anything since we have no fukkin clue how picks will turn out.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Well shit, close the forum down. Let's not speculate about anything since we have no fukkin clue how picks will turn out.
    Hey motherfukker.....I didn't appreciate him listing Dallas as a "loser" in this draft.

If he would've had them as one of his "winners", I would've been all up in this thread.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cuse0323

Hey motherfukker.....I didn't appreciate him listing Dallas as a "loser" in this draft.

If he would've had them as one of his "winners", I would've been all up in this thread.

For what it's worth, I like what they did. Like the Martin and Lawrence picks. Devin Street is injury prone but has size and skills. Could have used more secondary help but at least they went mostly D. I do love to speculate.

opie1988

For what it's worth, I like what they did. Like the Martin and Lawrence picks. Devin Street is injury prone but has size and skills. Could have used more secondary help but at least they went mostly D. I do love to speculate.
    Cuse gets it.

Good thread

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

They win for not taking Manziel. Listing them as a winner doesn't get anyone's blood boiling either.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    They win for not taking Manziel. Listing them as a winner doesn't get anyone's blood boiling either.

Fair enough

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Texans, Falcons and Rams.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Dane, I know you said you like what the Vikings did, so as a Vikings fan like yourself, can you tell me why?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Dane, I know you said you like what the Vikings did, so as a Vikings fan like yourself, can you tell me why?
    Really surprised they didn't take Donald and went with Barr. Watched Donald single-handedly win the game versus Syracuse...in the backfield literally every single play he was in for and not against some garbage OL. No clue how he fell to 13. Had 20 more reps than Barr, pretty much same 40 time. Those numbers can be overrated but the guy is a freak of nature. Vikings and a lot others gonna regret that one, guy would be my number two behind Clowney in my armchair quarterback opinion.

Do like getting Bridgewater where they did.
    Points Awarded:

GUMMO77 gave Cuse0323 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    he's torrey smith 2.0 and they basically traded 2 top 10 picks for that which is so bad....
    Lol Torrey Smith isn't half the player that Sammy Watkins wil be in this league. Dez Bryant a much better comp.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Agree Jags did well. bortles, whether he pans out, will put butts in seats in Jax which is something they needed badly there and really is the only reason they do this. Giving him a couple of targets in a market that won't have a "win now" mentality is perfect. They will let them all mature together and see what happens.

My bears had a average draft but did draft the fastest punter at the combine last 8 years or something so we got that going for us.

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Stoked on the vikings....

Looking foward to their season..

Doggie out.......

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Iffy in the fact that they gave up way too much to move up a few spots. Watkins cannot do it all. This move will really cost Buffalo, a team that has a lot of problems all ready.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Falcons had a good draft. Got help in both lines and shored up the defense.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Agree Jags did well. bortles, whether he pans out, will put butts in seats in Jax which is something they needed badly there and really is the only reason they do this. Giving him a couple of targets in a market that won't have a "win now" mentality is perfect. They will let them all mature together and see what happens.

My bears had a average draft but did draft the fastest punter at the combine last 8 years or something so we got that going for us.
    Most people would say that the Bears had the BEST draft of the NFL North teams. Vikings fans who think they did so well are in for a very rude awakening.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Panthers had the worst offseason of any team.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

. Vikings fans who think they did so well are in for a very rude awakening.
    You don't have much hope for Bridgewater?

I'm just happy the Vikes got their pick in on time

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Browns winning in the draft

Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Most people would say that the Bears had the BEST draft of the NFL North teams. Vikings fans who think they did so well are in for a very rude awakening.
    Bears had a great draft. Minnesota hinges on Bridgewater. Green Bay OK. Detroit another horseschit draft.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Really surprised they didn't take Donald and went with Barr. Watched Donald single-handedly win the game versus Syracuse...in the backfield literally every single play he was in for and not against some garbage OL. No clue how he fell to 13. Had 20 more reps than Barr, pretty much same 40 time. Those numbers can be overrated but the guy is a freak of nature. Vikings and a lot others gonna regret that one, guy would be my number two behind Clowney in my armchair quarterback opinion.

Do like getting Bridgewater where they did.
    minny has investments in shariff floyd and linval joseph up the middle...losing a guy like allen...they needed guys from the outside who can pressure....donald and barr are two different players...and i thought barr was a reach but i could be wrong as speilman usually seems to know what hes doing

st louis now has a scary, scary, pass rush from up the middle and outside....brockers and donald inside...quinn and long outside with ogeltree also.....and now depending on the health of jake long....they may have long and robinson at tackles with saffold moving inside to guard now....or even long and barskdale with both saffold and robinson inside at guard.....st louis might have the best set of interior lines in the game