wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Westbrook is to BLAME for OKC LOSS

Especially on that last shot. Dude seen Kevin Durant was being guarded by a midget and he dribbles down and just put up a damn pull up three. Yes Westbrook possesses the skills to be top PG in the league but his mind is among the bottom 10 pgs in the league

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

out of control most of the time, great talent but hurts his team more than he helps.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Harsh words. Cpaul a midget? Lol. I put the loss on the road team being buried by a desperate la team spurred on by the desperate la fans. Okc is a small market bro. But popular nationwide as they have mvp durant. No way the league wants this series over in 5. Its premium tv. And the abc wahoos today just loved this shit.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I mean, why are you not going to Durant every time when CP3's undersized, little, small, miniature, annoying self is guarding him? Maybe the coach don't talk to Westbrook hard enough. Maybe it's his teammates who cant control him. Maybe because of his arrogant ways they find it hard to talk to him. I think Durant needs to stop treating him like his lil Bro and say, 'Listen here bitch, next time you see me being guarded by a lil man, pass me the DAM ball!"