James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC Clip series public opinion changing again

Before series so many people said OKC was the play, and they were a -200 fave. Then clippers win game one easy on road and the masses say clips have the thunder overmatched . Easy OKC home win and a strong road win they take a 2-1 lead and the world is just burying the clippers. Then clips mount a huge miracle comeback late in game 4 to tie series and many people have flipped back to clippers.

NBA is pretty wild sometimes. Just read the game threads on SBR for each game and it's amazing how momentum keeps flipping . Go clippers

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Still like the Thunder...of course.

Wish they just didn't choke today.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

most people are idiots and have goldfish memory

only remember what happened in last 5 seconds, so annoying

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

We weren't all blessed with 5 minute memories, Mush. You've got it good pal.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20232

SBR overreacts to one game. Just look at the Indiana/Washington series. Indiana loses game 1 and everyone says Wiz will sweep Pacers. Then Pacers win two in a row and people are talking about Indiana giving Miami a competitive series in the ECF. If Wiz win toinight, everyone will jump off the Indy bandwagon.

I feel like whoever wins game 5 in the OKC/LAC series wins the series.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10859

i haven't changed my mind i'm sticking with my picks until they all lose (or win lol);

before the conf semis began i picked each series to go 6 games. (i'm in a pool with friends where you have to pick winner and number of games it ends in)

- San Antone in 6
    - Clippers in 6
    - Pacers in 6
    - Heat in 6

San Antone series over in 4 max 5, so i'm wrong there. still very much alive in the other 3 series not just on winner but in number of games.

wana talk about flip-flopping? check out the public and the threads here on the Pacers v Wizards. after game one 90% of fans and media and posters in forumland, buried the Pacers. then the Pacers win 2 games and it completely switches LOL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea. Now

If I had to bet series lean towards okl city

These games tough

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    We weren't all blessed with 5 minute memories, Mush. You've got it good pal.
    well, self awareness is everything

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Clippers+160 here

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Best of 3 and OKC has two home games. HCA doesn't mean anything in this series until game 7. OKC has thoroughly outplayed LA last games and yet here we sit, 2-2. Clippers gotta feel good right now
    Last edited by The Kraken; 05-11-14 at 10:11 PM.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10859

Each team has won on the others hm floor. Slight edge to okc 55-45 to win series

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Kevin Durant Needs To Get Tougher...CP3 Owned Him

I gained a great amount of respect for CP3. As good as Durant is, CP3 treated Durant like his biatch and he's a legitimate 10 inches smaller. Now, I'm recalling that Durant couldn't bench press like 170 pounds.

Durant is still a tremendous player but CP3 got under his skin and just played like he wanted to win more.

Thunder are the better team, but CP3 deserves major props. It reminds me of Dennis Rodman guarding guys that are twice his size and weight (exaggerating)