Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I cant believe Im saying this........but the NBA is rigged. Being a Raptor fan, I have no question in my mind after watching every play of this series. Refs call some ticky tack crap on Brooklyn on the outside just to make the fouls somewhat close, but they just common fouls that don't result in shots. Anything that involved shots in the lane went Brooklyns way, and it was like this pretty much all series long. The NBA were not going to allow the Raptors to win......the head office made it very, very clear. Agendas had to be met, and it was blatant, way too blatant. Because of this, I refuse to watch another game this year......the league is criminal. I cant remember who was involved about 6 mins left in the game....but a Raptor got called for a block on one end for an and one, and Derozan got called for a charge when he hit the shot.....on the EXACT SAME PLAY the very next play down the court. You either call both, or you don't call any.....there shouldn't be picking and choose....and unfortunately the NBA allows it to happen. Fu(k Me!

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

d will runs him over with 5 fouls and the ref was like ahhhhh it was garnet .enough said ,wining the nba championship means nothing

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

broonser i love ya pal but this shouldnt come as any surprise to you

league been fixed for years

i mean they create a draft system thats openly set up for fixes and no one bats an eye...i mean the lottery was effectively created to put a superstar into the biggest market

any team that breaks through against a league favorite team has to hugely outplay them

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Who the penetrate wants to watch Pacers vs Nets and Miami vs Washington....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    wizards are a pretty exciting team if you can get past the name on the jersey

9.75 Inches Soft
    9.75 Inches Soft's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like Gorcat and Beal. Gay names....

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    wizards are a pretty exciting team if you can get past the name on the jersey

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

this coming from the guy who said the sharks were winning the Stanley cup.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by cotes17 View Post
    And there's the issue with the NBA right there. Not giving calls to the younger team and giving every experienced team and players the calls. That's bullshit if you ask me. Their basically deciding who they want to win. How about call the game fair and let the teams decide who wins. Call both ends of the court the same. NBA is so corrupt and rigged
    My man you are just given the illusion that those plays are fouls. It's physical playoff basketball. Toronto plays a style where they try and force the contact. In a game 7, you don't get too many calls when you try and initiate contact.

Check out the calls brooklyn got, they really aren't on Brooklyn going full head of steam to the rim are trying to draw a foul on a jumper -- it's mainly TOR defenders that made the bone-headed mistakes.

You are also under that illusion because certain teams like TOR cry everytime they feel someone tough them.

Trust me, if refs wanted Nets to win, you think they would have let TOR get the ball down 1 with 6 sec to go and a chance to win? A jumper from anyone that goes in buries the nets....

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toronto pooped their pants..they only have themselves to blame

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Nets winning makes for better press....

But I am not so sure it was rigged....

I agree with Goat Milk, Raptors had a chance to win,...They didn't score on the last play....that's what went down....

Lex_icon
    Lex_icon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11597

Just put a Lillard there and the rigged wasnt enough

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Trust me, if refs wanted Nets to win, you think they would have let TOR get the ball down 1 with 6 sec to go and a chance to win? A jumper from anyone that goes in buries the nets....
    Did you notice how hard the ref was fighting to give the ball to the Raptors on the inbound steal. It seemed like he was fighting the demons inside to make the correct call.....took him 5 seconds to get his arm pointed the right way.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by z-doggie View Post
    Nets winning makes for better press....

But I am not so sure it was rigged....

I agree with Goat Milk, Raptors had a chance to win,...They didn't score on the last play....that's what went down....
    There was more contact on Lowry in the last 4 seconds of the game, then there was on 4 of Amir Johnson's fouls combined. The refs took notice that Amir was going to be a difference maker, and did everything in their power to get him on the bench. Not sure how they foul him out with 10 minutes left when he is laying on the floor and Joe Johnson just trips over him.......absolute dogsh!t.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nets did get more calls

Alrhough Lowery was out of control on last play as he should of passed

Regul8er
    Wordd

YA....Im not terribly disappointed at the last play of the game. Lots of questionable calls throughout the entire game. 1 less questionable call throughout the course of the game, and the final result may have been different. Not sure how this league will ever get cleaned up!

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Done with NBA total fraud league. If the fans had any balls the refs would have had shit thrown at them when exiting the court.

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    Done with NBA total fraud league. If the fans had any balls the refs would have had shit thrown at them when exiting the court.
    if I was at the game I would have thrown my shit at the refs and my shoe

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Canadian s. Tend to have a little more dignity when it comes to losing.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Canadian s. Tend to have a little more dignity when it comes to losing.
    Lol....u would never know it from this thread.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Guys......let's not get it twisted. The Head Office of this bullsh!t league has an agenda, and to be honest, it's insulting as a fan. I don't care if your a Nets fan, a Raptors a fan, a fairweathered fan....we all can admit that things were very fishy in this series. It's unfathomable!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Nets played better and deserve the win but refs were in their pockets too.
    The diffrence Raptors didnt mortage there future.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Did you notice how hard the ref was fighting to give the ball to the Raptors on the inbound steal. It seemed like he was fighting the demons inside to make the correct call.....took him 5 seconds to get his arm pointed the right way.
    Glad someone else noticed this

Regul8er
    Wordd

Ravenfan.....it seemed like it took him 3 attempts before he finally realized that he had no choice, since the replay would have shown otherwise. He probably went over to KG and told him "foul the sh!t out of Lowry gets the ball, and make sure there is no chance he can get near the rim.....my job depends on it". lol A little far fetched, yes........but not that far off.

bruins35

who in gods name supports this league ?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    who in gods name supports this league ?
    The planet
    The NBA is a worldwide cashcow

Why you think people want to be owners in the league