James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    It should, but it doesn't....In an ideal world, there would be a million things that we would all love to change but such is life

Once you get past the fact that there is a double standard when it comes to certain things in the media, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it, you'll feel a lot better

Is it more the fact that you're angry blacks or minorities can get away with stuff, or that whites can't express bigoted and controversial views?
    I agree there are double standards and I accept that. I posted this in another thread a few hours ago.....

Mcd I made a separate thread to not derail this one. I understand there will always be a double standard and that's because of what people did hundreds of years before we were born. However I must ask how extreme will the double standard have to be? Check other thread if you want to discuss LJ

let me add... everyone has double standards in their lives that help or hurt them. When I get pulled over I never get a rough treatment by the cops, is it because I am white and in a nice car? Yes that's a factor I am sure. I also never get harassed and I have heard stories from people in my own social group that are minorities that have had bad experiences I have not. I understand that double standards go both ways I also understand white males have more wins then losses in the double standard department. on the flip side I am Irish and first generation american so my ancestors weren't part of any of Americas bigoted early history.

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Curious why you didn't post Larry's tweet right before the the one you have an issue with?
    I just saw it for the first time now, he isnt on my twitter feed I read his tweets in an article . I would have gladly posted that tweet it is equally offensive as the black league tweet. I don't think Donald has the right to choose who sits at his games! I have never once said donald was right with the ignorant racist comments he said in the tapes. I just said the punishment is way way out of wack, especially if Shelly the other owner loses the team she loved for 40+ years.

Again in I am saying double standards are a way of life, good and bad. But we are getting to the point when one segment of the population is afraid to speak and another can say virtually anything at anytime. The degree is getting so extreme it's dangerous

James D

I'm gunna post up a parlay with the points you sent and mine....Split the winnings if it hits

WagerType:PARLAY (5 TEAMS)
    Date: Team:
    May 01 NBA [521] INDIANA -1-110
    May 01 NBA [528] GOLDEN STATE +105
    May 01 NHL [1] MONTREAL +164
    May 01 MLB [958] NYY +110 [Action]
    May 01 SOC [50602] JUVENTUS -185
    Risking 153 SBR To Win 4961.09 SBR
    Ticket#: 2488547
    Ironic the most important sporting event of my life was a juventus game. I was rooting for juventus so hard and they won. Been my favorite team ever since. 29 years ago, they piled the dead Italians in the lobby and played the game anyway

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Ironic the most important sporting event of my life was a juventus game. I was rooting for juventus so hard and they won. Been my favorite team ever since. 29 years ago, they piled the dead Italians in the lobby and played the game anyway
    Seems like a good sign for the parlay to hit

You were at the Heysel Disaster game?

James D

Seems like a good sign for the parlay to hit

You were at the Heysel Disaster game?
    No I had a small bet on the game and watched it with some friends. I remember like it was yesterday the wall that separated the two nations fans was intentionally pushed over about an hour before the start of game on the italian fans killing dozens. They decided to play the game anyway so they piled the italian dead bodies in the lobby and played anyway. My bet on that game is literally 1/150 of some of the bets I have since made in my life but seeing the Italians dead and their families grieving I never wanted a team to win so bad before or since. Not Because I wanted the Italians to win as much as I wanted the English to lose. The italian won the game 1-0 and to this day 29 years later juventus is my favorite team

good karma you have juventus on the ticket

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    No I had a small bet on the game and watched it with some friends. I remember like it was yesterday the wall that separated the two nations fans was intentionally pushed over about an hour before the start of game on the italian fans killing dozens. They decided to play the game anyway so they piled the italian dead bodies in the lobby and played anyway. My bet on that game is literally 1/150 of some of the bets I have since made in my life but seeing the Italians dead and their families grieving I never wanted a team to win so bad before or since. Not Because I wanted the Italians to win as much as I wanted the English to lose. The italian won the game 1-0 and to this day 29 years later juventus is my favorite team

good karma you have juventus on the ticket
    Nice story man...Crazy to think of that now, lets hit this

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

I'm all for segregation if that's what they want.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

many think segregation is the answer in usa

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I'm gunna post up a parlay with the points you sent and mine....Split the winnings if it hits

WagerType:PARLAY (5 TEAMS)
    Date: Team:
    May 01 NBA [521] INDIANA -1-110
    May 01 NBA [528] GOLDEN STATE +105
    May 01 NHL [1] MONTREAL +164
    May 01 MLB [958] NYY +110 [Action]
    May 01 SOC [50602] JUVENTUS -185
    Risking 153 SBR To Win 4961.09 SBR
    Ticket#: 2488547
    If this loses we will know you are wrong about everything Moneyline. If it wins we will have to take a harder look at some of your opinions. It's up to God now

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Without white people, there wouldn't be an NBA
    How many blacks in this country could afford to take their families to NBA games?
    80% of them are dead beat dads anyways.
    All you would have is a front row of rappers watching then 15,000 empty seats if they tried getting their own league.

NBA is 95% white, just the monkeys on the court doing the entertaining. They are the slaves, but well paid and overpaid slaves

Enough with all this shit already.

Every mook in the country wants to try and jerk off some black power bullshit because of one 90 year old senile jew.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    "Many"

First 12