wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Warriors +6 a no brainer?

Turmoil in La and Clippers players,as much as they try to shake the Sterling drama, will not be focused for this critical game. Clips are matched with a warriors team who is as athletic (if not more athletic) as them. Warriors smell blood here and I expect them to cover.

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

no.

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

It's the chump play. 86% are on Warriors +6, massive public bet.

Clips by double digits.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

sometimes the chump play is the right one I'm on the warriors too but if clips win by dd big respect too them

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Books begging for Warriors money. Go ahead and give it to them. Sharps will balance your action out, don't worry.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

nah Clips are pissed and now they are in LA either they kill GS or they lose and then fold like a chair in game 6

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don't know clippers are very very good team let's not forget that

MiDNiTe

I'm not going to have a big play anyways if the clips cover props to them i have always thought they were a good team, can't wait for the hawks pacers though

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Turmoil in La and Clippers players,as much as they try to shake the Sterling drama, will not be focused for this critical game. Clips are matched with a warriors team who is as athletic (if not more athletic) as them. Warriors smell blood here and I expect them to cover.
    Not saying the Clippers tanked the last game, but they definitely weren't in it. They won't be happy after todays announcement either, really what can the league do to this guy??? What's a million dollars to him when you are worth 2 billion??? But as I said yesterday, I'm sure the players won't be tearing up their paychecks in revolt. LOL

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

If steph curry can make it rain... yes. If not... no.
    Clips won't let him.

wikkidinsane

You guys are underestimating the effects of this controversy. Clippers play with a lot of emotions and there is a lot of negative energy circulating in that locker room right now. Its going to take a lot to deflectall that bad energy

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

STAND IN UNISON AGAINST STERLING and then lose by 15+

That'll show him!

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

ridiculousness.....these players only care cause the media has blown this out of the water. They still get a gigantic check, and I'm sure he's not the 1st owner to say such stuff....they had no problem cashing those checks, they'll play hard, and should Clippers should have no problem covering

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

With all the drama that's going to happen today, prolly best to not put money on this game.
    Just my opinion.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

What about the Over/Under

What about considering the Over Under instead of a flat bet?

Any thoughts out there?

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

86% on GSW worries me but there was a high % on them last game too.....my gut says Clippers cover this one easy, NBA feels sorry for the team and fans, the league will give them something to cheer for, Clips by DD.

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    What about considering the Over Under instead of a flat bet?

Any thoughts out there?
    I was going to play the total but then this announcement on Sterling thats going to happen became a variable for me today.
    If a punishment (that satisfies the public/team) is announced, the players will play their asses off.
    If there is no punishment or lack of punishment is announced (regarding to legal matter), I'm expecting players to play like crap out of protest or frustration.
    Not to mention they're playing at Clips tonight where the public will be protesting either way.
    I'm hoping that I'm wrong and they play hard ball.

Either way, we live in such a sensitive society where we let some racist old fart ruin playoffs for us because he doesn't want his gold digging chick to be seen with african americans.
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave BCC585 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

clipper answer...they play with backs against the wall at home for 6

rorer719
    rorer719's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

avoid gs like the plague. public burial time.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Thanks for your input BCC. What about the racism rant by Larry Johnson?

I agree we have a double standard now. It is ok for the blacks to call whites hokies and crackers and no one will say a thing but when a rich white man has one thing taken out of context wow!

Plus this is about Magic Johnson looking for a way to buy the Clippers!

Let's not forget Magic Johnson is not the epitome of a family man. Let's not forgot he has HIV and screwed around on his wife G-d knows how many times?

So black people quit your shit double standard! We are getting quite tired of it.

Let's start a WET - White Entertainment Television. Have you heard of anyone bitching about BET?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Anyone betting either side of this game tonight is just an action junkie. Nobody knows how either team will respond. Too many unknowns for a serious bettor. With that said, I could not back the Clippers right now. No way, no how.

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
    With all the drama that's going to happen today, prolly best to not put money on this game.
    Just my opinion.
    Yeah, the bet tonight is Clippers spread if it wasn't for this bullshit.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Thanks for your input BCC. What about the racism rant by Larry Johnson?

I agree we have a double standard now. It is ok for the blacks to call whites hokies and crackers and no one will say a thing but when a rich white man has one thing taken out of context wow!

Plus this is about Magic Johnson looking for a way to buy the Clippers!

Let's not forget Magic Johnson is not the epitome of a family man. Let's not forgot he has HIV and screwed around on his wife G-d knows how many times?

So black people quit your shit double standard! We are getting quite tired of it.

Let's start a WET - White Entertainment Television. Have you heard of anyone bitching about BET?
    Your ignorance embarrasses me.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Your ignorance embarrasses me.
    Guy doesnt know that BET has been garbage for a long time now and is just MTV with more black people. Also been owned by Viacom for over a decade.

As for the game...staying away and just watching. Hope isnt another blowout.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paul has been a pussy his whole career and never won anything

I would love to see Sterling fire Doc Rivers if they lose this series

MiDNiTe

jj that would never happen with docs house being burnt down by racists the media would have a field day

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

LOL at Clippers not being focused.

Turnmoil? An old man said racist comments so what? its not a tragedy.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

sorry but are blacks really this thin skinned? always looking for an excuse. grow a pair already, so your boss hates you...welcome to the life of most americans
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winning oasis

wikkidinsane

Im not betting this now. What a penalty. I did bet SBR money though all 950 of it.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    LOL at Clippers not being focused.

Turnmoil? An old man said racist comments so what? its not a tragedy.

I have actually worked for a racist and after figuring out the type of person he was, I didnt want to work my ass off or have this persons back and gave 20% each day at work until i ended up finding another job. If Silver didn't just penetrated this bigot with such a STERN penalty those Clippers guys would have had this issue bothering them a great deal. I now believe this line is still in favor of GS but not so much now because of the decision. #SilverOwnedSterling

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
    I was going to play the total but then this announcement on Sterling thats going to happen became a variable for me today.
    If a punishment (that satisfies the public/team) is announced, the players will play their asses off.
    If there is no punishment or lack of punishment is announced (regarding to legal matter), I'm expecting players to play like crap out of protest or frustration.
    Not to mention they're playing at Clips tonight where the public will be protesting either way.
    I'm hoping that I'm wrong and they play hard ball.

Either way, we live in such a sensitive society where we let some racist old fart ruin playoffs for us because he doesn't want his gold digging chick to be seen with african americans.

Wow, spot on BRO!

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    ridiculousness.....these players only care cause the media has blown this out of the water. They still get a gigantic check, and I'm sure he's not the 1st owner to say such stuff....they had no problem cashing those checks, they'll play hard, and should Clippers should have no problem covering
    I totally disagree. Nothing trouble my nerves more than racist issues. Especially in this day an age in The United States of America. As an African American I fight for equality everyday. People make insensitive racist statements towards me on a daily basis. And even though i'm use to it now doesn't mean im completely numb towards it. So the players hold this issue close to their heart no matter how much they are getting paid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: labones00

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I have Clippers -6.

Easy play.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Clippers fans will be fired up and the team will be fired up... Clippers role in this game.... Look for the game to be over by mid 3rd quarter...

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I totally disagree. Nothing trouble my nerves more than racist issues. Especially in this day an age in The United States of America. As an African American I fight for equality everyday. People make insensitive racist statements towards me on a daily basis. And even though i'm use to it now doesn't mean im completely numb towards it. So the players hold this issue close to their heart no matter how much they are getting paid.
    on a daily basis? geezus get over it. obviously you are searching for it if its a daily occurrence.

12 Last