k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Bruins vs Canadians Series, who you got?

Can't really pass up Bruins -190 at this point.
    If they lose the first game, double up just like the Red Wings series.

Refs won't be enough for Montreal to win this.

But Bruins +245 to win the cup is such a joke, what a horrible line for hockey.
    They'll be barely favorites the next 3 series.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Agree with your bruins play , I think they steamroll the habs.

and the bruins at +245 to win cup is ridiculous , they'll be dogs if they meet Chicago again in the finals.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

-190 seems a bit steep against the Habs, imo.

k13

Detroit is better than Montreal. imo

Regul8er
    Wordd

Ya....pretty even......Habs get the edge between the pipes, imo. I just think -190 is too high for an NHL Playoff Series period. Most of these are so evenly matched up.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Ya....pretty even......Habs get the edge between the pipes, imo. I just think -190 is too high for an NHL Playoff Series period. Most of these are so evenly matched up.
    Yeah but Bruins were like -300 vs Detroit...

Plus I'm ok with the Bruins losing since I have Pens/Montreal/Rangers/Flyers futures at great odds.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

I think this is a long series. Habs shock em.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Well ya......if you have em valued around -300 or so, then -190 is a nice price. I really never bet on hockey.....so I don't quite understand the value held in the odds. What do I know though....prior to the playoffs, I looked at the ends...and I would have taken Philadelphia +150 vs NY Rangers and Minnesota +140. Both down 3-2......so I would have likely lost both

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

red wings had pretty good goaltending so i dont think price is any advantage especially how rask has played..boston in 6

AntGualdieri1
    AntGualdieri1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Mtl in 5
    We have there number

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Well ya......if you have em valued around -300 or so, then -190 is a nice price. I really never bet on hockey.....so I don't quite understand the value held in the odds. What do I know though....prior to the playoffs, I looked at the ends...and I would have taken Philadelphia +150 vs NY Rangers and Minnesota +140. Both down 3-2......so I would have likely lost both
    I was expecting -200 based on early numbers so -190 is fine with me.

Just reading all the comments from forums, like Boston even more now.

HeinrichII
    HeinrichII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 853

Lightning should have been in here, Bishop playing for them would have made them a better team than the Canadiens.

I see no reason why Bruins aren't going to steam the Canadiens, yeah Carey Price is good but Bruins offense is clicking.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Let's go bruins

Bettahs
    Bettahs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston is going to the finals, and may even win the Cup. In my opinion at least, anything can happen in the playoffs.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Can't really pass up Bruins -190 at this point.
    If they lose the first game, double up just like the Red Wings series.

Refs won't be enough for Montreal to win this.

But Bruins +245 to win the cup is such a joke, what a horrible line for hockey.
    They'll be barely favorites the next 3 series.
    I was curious what you would pick in this series after you said Rask was the biggest choker in sports and only squares were betting MTL in round 1.

but for real ... it's hard to pick against the Bruins right now. I think a team like the Rangers have the best chance at upsetting them.

Husdy
    Husdy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

the bruins will have a difficult time, that's for sure. this will be an exciting series to watch. i have the canadiens to win this one.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Bruins truck. Hope all the donkey squares line up to bet Montreal

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

This series is gonna be a dogfight. Don't know why anyone would think Boston would ''steamroll'' them. A few years ago, the Habs took the Bruins to OT in game 7. And they had the likes of Hal Gill, Roman Hamrlik, Scott Gomez, Brent Sopel and Jaro Spacek getting serious ice time LOL!!! Pretty shit team compared to this year's Habs squad. And the Bruins went on to win the Cup that year.

Ya'll are in for a rude awakening if you think you think this series will be a cakewalk for the Bruins. Go ahead and place your prop bets on the Bruins sweeping or winning in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by HeinrichII View Post
    Lightning should have been in here, Bishop playing for them would have made them a better team than the Canadiens.
    lol nope. Habs win in 5 or 6 games with Bishop playing. Outside of Stamkos, the Lightning are still just a bunch of scrubs.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    You really think squares will be on Montreal in this series? Hmmm, interesting!

Zeus54

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    So all the people betting on the Bruins (the hyped up and obvious favorite) will be considered sharp, right?

boeing power

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus54 View Post
    So all the people betting on the Bruins (the hyped up and obvious favorite) will be considered sharp, right?
    Bruins are better at every position.

It will be a major upset if the habs win.

I think bruins win in 5 or 6.

Zeus54

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Bruins are better at every position.

It will be a major upset if the habs win.

I think bruins win in 5 or 6.
    I picked the Bruins to win, I'm just saying it's going to be a tough ass series that will likely go the distance. Thinking the Bruins will steamroll is laughable.

And ''major upsets'' do happen in the NHL. This is not the NBA where there is almost zero parity.

boeing power

I picked the Bruins to win, I'm just saying it's going to be a tough ass series that will likely go the distance. Thinking the Bruins will steamroll is laughable.

And ''major upsets'' do happen in the NHL. This is not the NBA where there is almost zero parity.
    Agree with most of that.

I hate Montreal so much that I hope they lose 4 straight.

k13

This series is gonna be a dogfight. Don't know why anyone would think Boston would ''steamroll'' them. A few years ago, the Habs took the Bruins to OT in game 7. And they had the likes of Hal Gill, Roman Hamrlik, Scott Gomez, Brent Sopel and Jaro Spacek getting serious ice time LOL!!! Pretty shit team compared to this year's Habs squad. And the Bruins went on to win the Cup that year.

Ya'll are in for a rude awakening if you think you think this series will be a cakewalk for the Bruins. Go ahead and place your prop bets on the Bruins sweeping or winning in 5.

lol nope. Habs win in 5 or 6 games with Bishop playing. Outside of Stamkos, the Lightning are still just a bunch of scrubs.
    Montreal is the bigger scrub...
    Tampa has stamkos, palat, johnson, Callahan, hedman, fillipula, Killorn, kucherov,etc.

Winning 3 games by one goal is not impressive. Just a few bounces and bad reffing reverses the series.

Who does montreal have? Max, subban, plec,....then a bunch of overrated scrubs. Gallagher is playing good but he's nothing.

Since this hockey they have a chance if it was nba then it be 4-0 sweep and -2000 line.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Gonna be a close series and the Habs are going to embellish the shit out of everything.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Gonna be a close series and the Habs are going to embellish the shit out of everything.
    Name:  images-7.jpeg
Views: 500
Size:  14.9 KB

Zeus54

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Montreal is the bigger scrub...
    Tampa has stamkos, palat, johnson, Callahan, hedman, fillipula, Killorn, kucherov,etc.

Winning 3 games by one goal is not impressive. Just a few bounces and bad reffing reverses the series.

Who does montreal have? Max, subban, plec,....then a bunch of overrated scrubs. Gallagher is playing good but he's nothing.

Since this hockey they have a chance if it was nba then it be 4-0 sweep and -2000 line.
    I'm guessing you're a big Montreal hater.

Stay mad, brah.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Bruins will probably get frustrated in game one and start a donnybrook. Probably lose the 1st game too. Montreal is not scared and will do everything to throw the bruins off their game.

Bruins need to play smart and keep out of the box. 5v5 they are superior, but Montreal will get more calls this series. Many 1 goal games coming. Under 5.5's but dat juice doe.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

if you back 50 years I guess u do. tool!!!!!!!!!!!

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Habs always play the bruins tight, forget about regular season, this rivalry has been tight for 50 years.....Montreal is fast to the puck and fly around the rink, the bruins need the finish of thier checks and keep the puck in the offensive zone and this will be a 5 game series......If the bruins dont check and control the puck it will go 7, but i still believe the bruins beat em in 7......Price better then /rask, LOLOLOLOLOL.......Hardly, Rask may be the besxt goalie in hockey right now, Price may be a top 10 goalie, but no where close to a top 3 goalie......Gave up a few goals in the TB series, TB was without thier starting goalie and both backups sucked which is the reason they were swept.......It wasnt because Price played great goal, it was because TB goalies sucked.......... Bruins in 5.....

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Bruins are just too powerful and the top lines can easily negate (in the very least) Montreal's top lines. The Bruins back two lines speak for themselves...Deep as hell and can score while delivering punishments. MTL will need the refs badly in this one

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Boston in 6

k13

I'm guessing you're a big Montreal hater.

Stay mad, brah.
    Faded them the last 20 years...
    Nothing to be mad at...

This year will be no different.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    They both will. These 2 teams are the worst in the NHL...

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

HABS could take this series from BOS.
    There will be excellent value on the HABS during this series.

1234 ... Last