frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Virtually every NHL and NBA game has gone over since the playoffs

Should we expect a bunch of low games in the 2nd round and beyond, since these players will probably be fatigue by then?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Your guess is as good as mine

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That's strange you would think it be low-scoring with all the pressure

kainomac
    kainomac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

There's been record set for amount of overtimes in the first round already, 7 i believe, adding to the total going over.

ARoot55
    ARoot55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

One thing in the NHL that I think has really attributed to this is the late game management by coaches in the NHL. Kaino kind of alluded to it but overtime has been a big factor. But before OT has even come into play, coaches have been much more apt to pull goalies with just under 2 minutes remaining and over 3 remaining down 2. This is a trend that I started to notice last year but it is full blown at this point across the league. So many games have been tied in the final seconds and this trend is a big reason. One goal in the final minute really means two with OT. Also with the goalie out there has been quite a few empty netters. I've lost or pushed every under bet I've made so far.

Bettahs
    Bettahs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure it could go over. Or it could go under more since the second round will have better teams against better teams.