allwater334
    allwater334's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Easiest money on the board today (4/27)

A's/Astros NO SCORE 1ST INNING! (-110 @ 5dimes) Not sure what the line is now. I got it 10 minutes ago at -110 and probably could've gotten better if I wait but when I saw this lock my eyes lit up in amazement. Quick and easy money here guys, don't pass it up.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

these are the ultimate sucker bets in baseball

allwater334
    allwater334's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Lol, easyliving. You can't win at them so they are "sucker bets". I Martingale baseball and am always profitable every single year with it. I don't make a profit gambling year round because I can't pick other sports to save my life. This was the 1st bet of the series that I had A's/Astros No score and it cashed. I had brewers/cubs no score every game of the series and it finally cashed today on the 3rd bet so to be honest with u, every baseball bet is a "sucker bet" unless u keep with it until it finally cashes and so far I haven't had to go past a 3rd bet on any of my games this year. Thanks for the easy money the other night on 2nd half Rockets +1.5 (u posted blazers -1.5 lol, sucker bet, huh?) Good luck to u as I mean no harm personally to u as gambling is all in fun anyways!

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by allwater334 View Post
    Lol, easyliving. You can't win at them so they are "sucker bets". I Martingale baseball and am always profitable every single year with it. I don't make a profit gambling year round because I can't pick other sports to save my life. This was the 1st bet of the series that I had A's/Astros No score and it cashed. I had brewers/cubs no score every game of the series and it finally cashed today on the 3rd bet so to be honest with u, every baseball bet is a "sucker bet" unless u keep with it until it finally cashes and so far I haven't had to go past a 3rd bet on any of my games this year. Thanks for the easy money the other night on 2nd half Rockets +1.5 (u posted blazers -1.5 lol, sucker bet, huh?) Good luck to u as I mean no harm personally to u as gambling is all in fun anyways!
    lol

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    these are the ultimate sucker bets in baseball
    You can actually find edges on these, believe it or not.

IMO, betting on full MLB games in general before June are the biggest sucker bets out there.