mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Only a cheating fake ass vpn using fuk head like you centaur shit would post such a thread! It's a fuk'in gambling forum dip shit. Head on over to why black folks like chicken and waffles site and maybe you'll get the response you want dumbass, because it makes just about as much sense as you asking about blacks and red lobster you racist asshole! What, are you doing some kind of survey? You seen too many blacks in red lobster and feel in the "minority"?

I swear you post some of most stupid shit ever written on a gambling forum! I can see why you never get any pussy, you fuk'in idiot! Any chick dumb enough to fuk you, would end up answering a question like, "So I know you fuk'ed a black guy, was my dick adequate, because I know the pussy stretches, or did it feel like a No.2 pencil?" You already know the answer to that one too, pencil dick!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-17-14 at 07:47 AM.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

We here at SBR are a community of people that have a love for the "game"....It's not about red, yellow, white or black...But it is about green...The color of paper that we all know and love....Get your heads out of your asses and see what is going on around you for fukks sake....peace!

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

Well, for intelligent people they already know the stats. Join the ranks, google isn't far away. I'd love to see if you could even find them or what to search for. Highly unlikely but good luck. And, there is no argument because again, there are stats.
    So... intelligent people study and memorize vague stats regarding "standard of living"?

Whatta goofy prick you are

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    So... intelligent people study and memorize vague stats regarding "standard of living"?

Whatta goofy prick you are
    if cancer death rates are "vague" to you then I guess so... lol

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Only a cheating fake ass vpn using fuk head like you centaur shit would post such a thread! It's a fuk'in gambling forum dip shit. Head on over to why black folks like chicken and waffles site and maybe you'll get the response you want dumbass, because it makes just about as much sense as you asking about blacks and red lobster you racist asshole! What, are you doing some kind of survey? You seen too many blacks in red lobster and feel in the "minority"?

I swear you post some of most stupid shit ever written on a gambling forum! I can see why you never get any pussy, you fuk'in idiot! Any chick dumb enough to fuk you, would end answering a question like, "So I know you fuk'ed a black guy, was my dick adequate, because I know the pussy stretches, or did it feel like a No.2 pencil?" You already know the answer to that one too, pencil dick!
    Just have to laugh at this point

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

if cancer death rates are "vague" to you then I guess so... lol
    how standard of living and cancer death rates are related is beyond me.

"Standard of living refers to the level of wealth, comfort, material goods and necessities available to a certain socioeconomic class in a certain geographic area."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but people in the U.S die from cancer as well, don't they?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    how standard of living and cancer death rates are related is beyond me.

"Standard of living refers to the level of wealth, comfort, material goods and necessities available to a certain socioeconomic class in a certain geographic area."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but people in the U.S die from cancer as well, don't they?

.... well you answered your own question so good job.

Secondly, no. No one dies from cancer in USA anymore, we have obamacare now.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Brooks you're one dumb mother fukker..

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    On a forum about illegal activities for the most part

My thread asking our fellow black posters why Red Lobster is popular in the black community has been deleted

I think we all know the mod who is on a PC crusade

We have to tiptoe around so many places these days, shouldn't have to on a gambling forum

Nominate this if u agree, and let's figure out how to put a stop to him/HER
    we like the Cheese bread ....Fukk I don't know we all got together and determined that red lobster was our official seafood spot lol. I prefer more upscale seafood spots but just me if they bring back the all you can eat crab legs might head there.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

what kind of dumb penetrate would even admit eating at red lobster

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

I swear you post some of most stupid shit ever written on a gambling forum! I can see why you never get any pussy, you fuk'in idiot! Any chick dumb enough to fuk you, would end answering a question like, "So I know you fuk'ed a black guy, was my dick adequate, because I know the pussy stretches, or did it feel like a No.2 pencil?" You already know the answer to that one too, pencil dick!
    Parts of this post were accurate.

Carry on gents.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Parts of this post were accurate.

Carry on gents.
    SBRForum I've been meaning to ask you, is there any way to block posts by curiously insistent to remain anonymous and unprofessional administrators?

Also, I would like to thank you for reinstating my store privileges. Apparently either you forgave me for being what you accused me of (a store restriction circumventor, a liar, a scammer, etc.) or I was found innocent. I'll let posters who have seen the way you act towards me and in general decide.

Awww you know I'm just messing with you pal

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Find out what percentage he tips. It's the only way.
    Or what region he lives in.. If he claims the south he is full of shitt..

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
    Or what region he lives in.. If he claims the south he is full of shitt..
    I was raised in Michigan and I live in Kentucky. I was an english major. I tip 25% at good service because I have waited tables before and my parents have always tipped well and made me aware from a young age that 15% was standard. So I guess that behavior is somewhat learned.

TheCentaur

Posts #29 and #79 were very informative

All the other mudslinging that ensued was unfortunate

If possible maybe just resurrect the deleted thread and paste those two replies

SBR Contests
    SBR Contests's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    SBRForum I've been meaning to ask you, is there any way to block posts by curiously insistent to remain anonymous and unprofessional administrators?

Also, I would like to thank you for reinstating my store privileges. Apparently either you forgave me for being what you accused me of (a store restriction circumventor, a liar, a scammer, etc.) or I was found innocent. I'll let posters who have seen the way you act towards me and in general decide.

Awww you know I'm just messing with you pal

I deleted the thread. I let it stay in PT for hours before I moved it to the saloon. I let it stay up until users were starting to post racist remarks. Instead of having multiple posts reported, and infractions handed out every 10 minutes I felt it was better to simply delete the thread.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I suggest a new rule..

If you hate on anything you must post a legit pic of yourself then you can say whatever you want...
    I dunno. I kinda look like pee wee herman. Pre sex scandal.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Contests View Post
    I deleted the thread. I let it stay in PT for hours before I moved it to the saloon. I let it stay up until users were starting to post racist remarks. Instead of having multiple posts reported, and infractions handed out every 10 minutes I felt it was better to simply delete the thread.
    Ok, I never even suspected you, whoever you are

I didn't see the racist remarks, I guess it was deleted before I saw

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Keep up the good work.

First 123