stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

This is what Vegas thinks of the Milwaukee Bucks

Pacers are benching every starter tonight and the Bucks are still a one point favorite.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crazy part is I think they aren't even dressing the pacers starters. The line keeps dropping so money seemingly coming in on bucks. Would have been funny if 5 pacers backups vs the entire milw team the money still steamed pacers up but it's going other way

stevenash

Line went from -1 to + 1 to -1 in 45 minutes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vegas rarely wrong on the lines

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Toronto rested players the other night against Milwaukee... and Toronto still won. I want to hammer Indiana for 1k right now. Having a hard time pulling the trigger...

If Milwaukee's coach would play like he's been normally playing guys... they'd win... but he started resting players and changing rotations against Toronto. Milwaukee looked worse than before. I don't know what he's going to do tonight?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Toronto rested players the other night against Milwaukee... and Toronto still won. I want to hammer Indiana for 1k right now. Having a hard time pulling the trigger...

If Milwaukee's coach would play like he's been normally playing guys... they'd win... but he started resting players and changing rotations against Toronto. Milwaukee looked worse than before. I don't know what he's going to do tonight?
    It's not like the Bucks don't have pieces, they do.
    I like Sessions, that Greek guy can play, Brandon Knight............
    I like super sub Adrien too.