TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Lebron always Crying

last night after the nets loss it was because the refs didn't give him a phantom foul call at the end of regulation. in losing to the rockets (i think), lebron blames his sleeved jersey. in the overtime loss against minnesota, it was because he wasn't given an opportunity to take the last shot.

Lebron, you are the best nba player. Stop your fckn' whining! Can't you for once say it's on you...the loss is on you. why's this guy bitching so much?
    Points Awarded:

Justin3587 gave TwoWays 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Story of his career. Always comes up short then come the excuses.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    comes up short? Im pretty sure you are talking about someone else, right?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Name:  blind-man1.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  8.3 KB
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave GUMMO77 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Yerba Lurker
    Yerba Lurker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

He's making the losses about himself, thus taking responsibility. Not blaming teammates. Not blaming coach. All attention on LeBron.

He embraces the scapegoat role, so it seems.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by Yerba Lurker View Post
    He's making the losses about himself, thus taking responsibility. Not blaming teammates. Not blaming coach. All attention on LeBron.

He embraces the scapegoat role, so it seems.
    Let's put another spin on this...where would the Heat be without him ???? " Come ON Man"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: geebert74

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

He reminds me of CR7. Great player, but garbage sportsmanship. Butthurt, when losing, polite and happy, when winning.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Two titles and the most efficient player in NBA history

He did get fouled it was very obvious

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

put the glass pipe down

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

The guy is a winner and the best there is right now. Why blame a loss on himself when it's usually his teams fault. So much hate on the king

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Marginal/Incidental Contact:
    While some contact may occur during a game, it does not mean a foul has been committed. Contact which is incidental to an effort by a player to play an opponent or to perform normal defensive or offensive movements should not be considered illegal. Players are allowed normal body contact with opponents when reaching for a loose ball if they both have the same opportunity to get the ball. This type of play shall be ruled incidental if neither illegally gains an advantage. The hand is considered “Part of the ball” when it is in contact with the ball. It is not a foul if a defensive player makes normal contact with a players hand when it is in contact with the ball.

Source:
    http://www.nba.com/nba101/misunderstood_0708.html

For once he didn't get his super-star call. A rookie blocked him, he needs to get over it.
    He ends up crying after the game like he is a saint when I've noticed him play a lot more dirtier this year.
    Prime example the "screen" he set in the Houston game:

He used to be my favorite player but now I'm starting to lose more and more respect for this egotistical fuq.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Jayvegas may have found his new avatar!

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    last night after the nets loss it was because the refs didn't give him a phantom foul call at the end of regulation. in losing to the rockets (i think), lebron blames his sleeved jersey. in the overtime loss against minnesota, it was because he wasn't given an opportunity to take the last shot.

Lebron, you are the best nba player. Stop your fckn' whining! Can't you for once say it's on you...the loss is on you. why's this guy bitching so much?
    I agree. You know when he will say 'my bad'? Its the games where he goes for 40, 15 and 10 when he knows it wasnt him. He'll say I just didnt do enough. Its on me. Coulda done this. When he knows the story line is the supporting cast and people will argue he's too hard on himself. This man needs some help!
    Points Awarded:

darkhat gave Bill Dozer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darkhat

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Back with the Cavs you would hardly ever see him jawing with the refs after getting whacked. He was more likely to just give them a big smile while getting back on defense.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Samfourteen
    Samfourteen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Whos seen Lebrons flopping video on you tube?? Check it out. Hes a whining broad sometimes. No doubt

hotcoffee76
    hotcoffee76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 693

If you're the best in the league, you shouldn't need a single foul to win a game.

TwoWays

Lebron said something to the effect of he'd come out swinging on that foul from McRoberts if it was the bad boy days and if he wasn't so important to he's teams success.

Ok his importance to the teams success, no doubt, right. But to say he'd raise up to any other nba player, that's laughable. Guy would go tell on the refs more like it. This guy does not have it in his bones to fight the smallest guard.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Lebron said something to the effect of he'd come out swinging on that foul from McRoberts if it was the bad boy days and if he wasn't so important to he's teams success.

Ok his importance to the teams success, no doubt, right. But to say he'd raise up to any other nba player, that's laughable. Guy would go tell on the refs more like it. This guy does not have it in his bones to fight the smallest guard.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

The guy is a gentleman. So often we are complaining that black people are reckless, and here we have a role model trying to do the right thing and its not appreciated? The guy could easily pound at least 90% of the punks in the NBA but smartly analyzes the situation and decides that he won't let his team down. Wish more were like him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James is unstoppable

You half t foul him to have a slight chance to win

TwoWays

Lebron stop trying so hard to gain public favor. This guy made a fine move going back to cleveland. Now he is pressuring management to move mountains to get him the players he wants. Win with what you got in cleveland now. Waiters, Wiggins are good players. He has a chance to influence the career paths of these guys for the better. Didn't Lebron say he wants to be a mentor to these young players? So much for that.

Now he is tweeting out to the public to help him chose a jersey number? What a nut hugger.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Lebron stop trying so hard to gain public favor. This guy made a fine move going back to cleveland. Now he is pressuring management to move mountains to get him the players he wants. Win with what you got in cleveland now. Waiters, Wiggins are good players. He has a chance to influence the career paths of these guys for the better. Didn't Lebron say he wants to be a mentor to these young players? So much for that.

Now he is tweeting out to the public to help him chose a jersey number? What a nut hugger.
    Waiters is a headcase...and Wiggins is too young to be effective immediately....he has every right to want to play with the players he wants...he has earned it...if it was Kobe, nobody would say a word...lol..

BCC585

Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
    He used to be my favorite player but now I'm starting to lose more and more respect for this egotistical fuq.

Lebron just fishing for more attention like always.
    He's gotta stir up another story for espn to talk about him until the season starts.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

I agree that is because ...

His mommy never told him who is true father really was. Seriously do any of these black athletes have relationships with their fathers? I am glad as a person Le Bron has done well for himself but he is a big ass cry baby. If I were him I would have stuck it out in Miami helped them rebuild stay with the team and then go into their management. Good grief he was sitting under one of the best with Pat Riley as their GM. What more could you ask for?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by hotcoffee76 View Post
    If you're the best in the league, you shouldn't need a single foul to win a game.
    Not smart thinking. If a guy grabs u and bear hugs u on the way to the basket it should not be called? Thats crazy. When youre the best in the game the opponents try to do whatever they can to stop u incl grabbing u with both arms. Ever heard of the breakaway foul rule?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

His mother doesn't know which one

BCC585

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    His mother doesn't know which one
    Wouldn't surprise me after hearing about Delonte West almost became his step daddy

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Good grief he was sitting under one of the best with Pat Riley as their GM. What more could you ask for?
    A crisp Cleveland winter?