THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Ultimate Warrior DEAD at 54

The Ultimate Warrior has died ... this according to the WWE.

Warrior -- real name James Hellwig -- was a WWE legend ... and was one of the most iconic wrestlers of all time.

So far, the cause of Warrior's death is unclear. He was 54 years old.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Unreal..

One of my favorites

RIP WARRIOR!!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

Wtf is this part of a storyline?

Wasnt he just on tv?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Damn, shitty news. RIP

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Intense. I tuned in last night and he looked like he was having a minor heart attack at the end of his in ring promo.

Swear to god.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least he got one more pop before he went. I'm surprised some of these guys make it as long as they do from the 80s & 90s with the roids and all.

RIP

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Getting Reports WWE StarThe Ultimate Warrior A.K.A. James Hellwig Dead At 54

TMZ Link

My bad... I didn't know this was in PT already.
    Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 04-09-14 at 12:51 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

He was the best. Sucks to hear. Either overdosed or heart failure would be my guess.

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

RIP one of my faves

TheMoneyShot

Steroid use. Hey Mayan... you'll only live til your early 50's man. Take note.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Damn. Sad shit.

Makes me more amazed at the Undertaker gutting out another wm match at almost 50.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Unbelievable.

The WWE brings him back for a couple of nights, and then he's dead the next.

Sad news.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

part of my child hood…. r.i.p warrior!

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

Iconic wrestler Ultimate Warrior dies at 54

Only three days after being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, James Hellwig, who wrestled professionally as "The Ultimate Warrior," reportedly died Tuesday at 54, WWE officials announced.
    WWE did not give a cause of death for Hellwig - who changed his name legally to 'Warrior' in 1993, also giving his children a pretty unique surname.
    Hellwig appeared on WWE Raw on Monday in New Orleans on USA Network to a rousing ovation from fans, only a day after WrestleMania XXX.
    Known for his extremely muscular physique, long, shaggy hair and colourful face paint, The Warrior feuded with many of the then-WWF's biggest stars, including Hulk Hogan and Randy "Macho Man" Savage during his career. He defeated Hogan at WrestleMania VI to become champion, and was also an ex-Intercontinental champion.
    The Ultimate Warrior's career spanned 13 years, from 1985-98, and included three stints in the then-WWF. His most memorable run came from 1987-91. He came back for short stints in 1992 and 1996.
    After being inducted into the Hall of Fame Saturday in New Orleans on the night before WrestleMania – the WWE's biggest event – Hellwig appeared on Raw on Monday and seemed to foreshadow his death.
    Hellwig began his speech in his own voice, saying, "As I thought about what I was going to say this evening, it's been hard for me to find the words."
    He then pulled a mask out of his pocket that looked like the face paint he wore at the height of his career and switched into the Warrior's voice.
    "Well then, Warrior, you shut up then and let me do the talking," he said, as the crowd roared its approval. "No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat; his lungs breathe their final breath.

Rip Warrior

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-24-14 at 02:15 PM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Unbelievable.

The WWE brings him back for a couple of nights, and then he's dead the next.

Sad news.
    Am amazed hulk hogan has lasted so long...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Dang.

At his peak, I wonder what his BP was at??

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Biggest headcase ever. Rip

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

James Hellwig aka "Ultimate Warrior"....Vince McMahon is to blame also...He was the one who encouraged steroid use throughout the 70's, 80's, and 90's with his wrestlers...He's been sued several times but to no avail....It's a damn shame all of the famous wrestlers that died under his watch from either steroids, drugs, and/or some kind of substance abuse and the tremendous stress that they were under which led to heart attacks and other fatal ailments....Check this video out!

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-18-15 at 04:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14790

Very sad news - especially with its timing

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

This is very strange I think suicide may be the cause.
    The guy is inducted into the WWE HOF sat night then Sunday he is on WM
    Monday on Raw was one of the most weird speeches ever I mean when that mask went on
    the guy really changed into charactor and it was very hard to understand what he was saying.
    There was talk about letting the Warrior return to wrestle in the Rumble at WM I think he may have
    started jamming some roids and it got to him
    Some of these guys are really loose cannons after leaving WWE I mean look at Bob Backlund that guy is 100%
    nutso yet WWE still uses him
    At any rate RIP Warrioir he had his day

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Shaking the ropes one last time. RIP!

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

maybe ttwarrior knows the scoop he talked to him on the phone a couple months ago. i guess for like an hour. no joke here ttwarrior said its true

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    This is very strange I think suicide may be the cause.
    The guy is inducted into the WWE HOF sat night then Sunday he is on WM
    Monday on Raw was one of the most weird speeches ever I mean when that mask went on
    the guy really changed into charactor and it was very hard to understand what he was saying.
    There was talk about letting the Warrior return to wrestle in the Rumble at WM I think he may have
    started jamming some roids and it got to him
    Some of these guys are really loose cannons after leaving WWE I mean look at Bob Backlund that guy is 100%
    nutso yet WWE still uses him
    At any rate RIP Warrioir he had his day
    He collapsed walking to his car outside of a hotel with his wife, kock. Don't throw suicide into it.

TheMoneyShot

Has anyone taken a good look at all the deaths of former pro wrestlers who died ages 47-54? The number is mind boggling. What is causing this?

1. What steroid mixture were they using back then?
    2. Was it a 2,3, or 4 steroid stack?
    3. Is it a mixture of steroids with pain killers?
    4. Mixture of steroids, pain killers, and alcohol putting heavy pressure on the liver?
    5. Was everyone doing a bad batch for several years?

People tend to forget that Hellwig made several YouTube videos voicing his displeasure of the WWE/WWF on how they use and abuse their wrestlers for enormous financial gain. I didn't get a chance to see Wrestlemania 30. I heard Hellwig showed up for a show prior to Wrestlemania or at Wrestlemania. Why did he have the change of heart? He admitted he hated Vince McMahon for what he did to him. His comments were so vicious at times... people thought he would seek revenge on Vince McMahon. A lot of holes in the story... but the bottom line is... all of these pro wrestlers are dying too young. What's the reason for this?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Dam, my friend just told me about this yesterday and I just saw Warrior on RAW on Monday....

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Dam, my friend just told me about this yesterday and I just saw Warrior on RAW on Monday....
    JMobile,
    who is that in your avatar?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    JMobile,
    who is that in your avatar?
    I think it's his wife.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I can't believe this but man he did look really bad during his Raw appearance. He was struggling to get air and his skin looked gray.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

roids 100
    pro wrestlers 0

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

knew hbk for a while back in the late 90's. he told me they are all on it. hell he was even on em as he was never that big. I know because he told me since he asked whyat I was on, and two...i was banging a girl that used to date him and she told me he was throwing up one night at a party and she had to hold his hair, lol, anyhow she said another guy asked him why is he drinking when hes on the juice and that the doctor told him not too. on a side note, he threatened me one night, lol.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Seems like everyone dying in their 50's or close. MJ, Whitney, Steve Jobs, the guy from Green mile, too many to name. Life is short folks, enjoy now and stop wasting time bickering about politics and other sh1t you can't control.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

In the 90's I saw a WWF (at the time) house show and Warrior was the main event, but since I lived in small nothing of a town they sent a fake Warrior.

RIP big man.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    In the 90's I saw a WWF (at the time) house show and Warrior was the main event, but since I lived in small nothing of a town they sent a fake Warrior.

RIP big man.
    Gummo! I think I remember something like that years ago. I believe it was a contract dispute with the "REAL" Warrior at the time. McMahon couldn't change the house shows... so they figured send out a dude that looked just like him. Wow! Blast from the past. I forgot all about that.

Da Manster!

I remember before the Ultimate Warrior became famous in the WWF, he fought in that other circuit (I forget the name of it) but he went by the name of "The Dingo Warrior".

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Wccw

12 Last