newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Which way will UCONN/Kentucky line go?

I have almost $500 difference in payout on open bets if Kentucky wins vs. Uconn (Uconn pays out $500 more). Generally I would hedge some of that out but that means I would need to lay money on kentucky at the -150 which is giving up a lot of value. Think this thing gets closer to a pick or stick where it is/move higher?

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Kentucky has been starting slow pretty much every game, then makes their run. Waiting til in game live betting seems to be the move if taking kentucky.

I wanna say they've been down around 6-10 in every game with 7min left in the 1st half.

I want to bet Kentucky on the game, thinking Uconn has nothing for Randle, but can't bring myself to even touch the game. closed out one parlay with paying a ridiculous amount for Uconn + more points just so I have some action on the game. I don't even know who I want to win since I really don't have cash on the game and all my brackets are pretty much over since no one had Kentucky and none on Uconn either. May just watch Bates Motel rather than this game tonight (j/k I think the game should be pretty damn fun to watch)