newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9870

Just no fight at all for Florida - will be interested in hearing Donovan post game presser - thought he really coached that game poorly - Gators putting up 1 or 2 3pt shot whole second half - just poor all around performance today

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

UConn and Coach KO did their homework. UF struggled against small guards against Auburn. UConn had the same game plan and Donovan wasn't prepared. Not sure why they didn't just keep pounding the rock inside. The offense was stuck in the mud the entire game. Even when UF had the early 18-4 lead they were missing way too many bunnies that could have blown the doors off early. I knew it would come back to bite them and it did. The turnovers and missed free throws really hurt as well. Each turnover was by the guards Wilbekin and Hill and it always led to a fast break bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Just no fight at all for Florida - will be interested in hearing Donovan post game presser - thought he really coached that game poorly - Gators putting up 1 or 2 3pt shot whole second half - just poor all around performance today

Joeitaly
    Joeitaly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 419

Maybe I am just crazy, but this is third time I have seen S Wilbekin pull this crap. Two years ago against Louisville. Then last year against Michigan. Finally, tonight with 4 points and one assist? Really? 2/9? Anyone else think he looked smug after the game. All my other boys were genuinely sad, yet Wilby looked fine about it all. Very happy to head into the locker room and call it a night. Heck two years ago, playing at Arizona we were killing them then he decided to start bricking and air balling and 4 turnovers in the second half to lose the game. I forget the date. It was in December of 2012 I think. Regular season game, but all the money was on FL that night. Again, I could just be biased b/c I am a gator alum, but just seems fishy.

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

florida chocked it

First ... 2345