PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Jimmy crack corn bitch... Can't read that crap on my phone anyway but don't give a shit. Glad u finally winning something, bases been easy thus far but I'm sure I'll eventually give back what I'm winning. Shit bout the action for me..
    Yeah your, the fukkin remote thrower give it all back action junkie

The exact type I would not put up with for any amount of time

The way your mouth flaps on here nonstop,I can't even imagine how fukkin annoying you would be in person

You on a little win streak not being able to control the euphoria high is all the proof I need to know who you really are

Runnin around actin like your shit don't stink attacking posters

You whine like a bitch about your plays as much as No coin.......

Always doubting your plays until they cash is weak as it gets

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Lotta tension here lately. Banks good ppl. Dnt kno pauly. Get em banker.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Yeah your, the fukkin remote thrower give it all back action junkie

The exact type I would not put up with for any amount of time

The way your mouth flaps on here nonstop,I can't even imagine how fukkin annoying you would be in person

You on a little win streak not being able to control the euphoria high is all the proof I need to know who you really are

Runnin around actin like your shit don't stink attacking posters

You whine like a bitch about your plays as much as No coin.......

Always doubting your plays until they cash is weak as it gets
    You right you couldn't be around me cause I'd knock your rooster suckin ass out as I hate homos. Tranny little bitch don't know shit bout me. All I know is u used to pm me constantly asking my opinion cause I'm smarter than you. You nothing but a dip shit clown conspiracy theory f@ggit.. If you not crying conspiracy bout games you busy talking bout aliens and government cover ups with your tin foil hat. Fukkin flamer don't even go outside cause u scared of the world. Why would I throw a remote when I can just punch a bitch like u when I'm pissed off..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    The tranny is betting points even tho he can't afford the 100 bucks to be a pro to make the points worth anything.. Lmfao

PAULYPOKER

You one dense fukk

You actually "believe" my multiple personas here through the years are real.LOL......

Your fukkin IQ is below the freezin mark

Only borderline retarded fukks are dumb enough to get caught and sent to jail multiple times......

Better hope that 3 strikes and you out for life law never comes your way...

Tuff guy keyboard Warrior fantasizing how he thinks he could beat my azz,Lol.......

When you have not one iota of a clue,who I really am......

2daBank

It obvious you a punk. Everyone can see that. Not rocket science. You need a loan to make those points worth something? U can get me back when your welfare check comes.

PAULYPOKER

It obvious you a punk. Everyone can see that. Not rocket science. You need a loan to make those points worth something? U can get me back when your welfare check comes.
    I give you azz a rope and you think your a cowboy..

Instead you trip and hang yourself,Lol......

You just proved your low IQued ignorance of how the become a pro re up process works

Always openin your trap before ya think is the exact reason you a fukkin convict

PAULYPOKER

Now go run your mouth about every fukkin play of the game you have you "drug money"(Lol) on,in other peoples threads, who you clutter up with your meaningless worry wort posts.......

PAULYPOKER

2daBank

Admitting you invent personas on a gambling forum = losing at life.. Enjoy your fri night loser.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I'd like to add one

The type of guy that is way too broke or scared to place a bet, but roots for strangers, friends, or anyone who has a bet to lose because he resents someone else winning

That's kind of a gambler I guess

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I'd like to add one

The type of guy that is way too broke or scared to place a bet, but roots for strangers, friends, or anyone who has a bet to lose because he resents someone else winning

That a good 1, hell that half this forum..

PAULYPOKER

Admitting you invent personas on a gambling forum = losing at life.. Enjoy your fri night loser.
    Nah,
    I enjoy using minds like your's as a Lil playground

So easy to fukk wit.........

!0,000 posts more Than I and counting

And I'm the loser,Lol......

You just keep opening the door to stupidville (known as your frail psyche) as an easy target that really isn't even fair to you....

All my personas are all the lowest rungs of society

PAULYPOKER

Fukk,

If you weren't in jail the majority of the time you would have 50,000 more posts than me,Lol........

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

How about the contrarian? Always betting against what everyone else bets and losing his ass on every play. You know the guy who kept betting against the Spurs after they won 3 in a row because they were due for a loss.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Nah,
    I enjoy using minds like your's as a Lil playground

So easy to fukk wit.........

!0,000 posts more Than I and counting

And I'm the loser,Lol......

You just keep opening the door to stupidville (known as your frail psyche) as an easy target that really isn't even fair to you....

All my personas are all the lowest rungs of society

Did you really just type that.
    I have the answer to that question!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Bank is an elite gambler. Period. Anyone who reads his thoughts on the NFL and MLB knows it.

This site needs more insight like his.

PAULYPOKER

Lol...

2daBank

Fukk,

If you weren't in jail the majority of the time you would have 50,000 more posts than me,Lol........
    Ummm yea, I havnt been in jail/prison since I joined this site. Funny thing is of all your post not 1 is worth reading as you add nothing to this site.,strange when I take a break there 30 threads asking where im at, when u not around no1 gives a shit, makes me think you should grow some balls and jump in front of a train

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Ummm yea, I havnt been in jail/prison since I joined this site. Funny thing is of all your post not 1 is worth reading as you add nothing to this site.,strange when I take a break there 30 threads asking where im at, when u not around no1 gives a shit, makes me think you should grow some balls and jump in front of a train
    Yea I don't know this dude. Doesn't seem like the brightest guy. 2dabank contributes good shit, always a good read.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Bank is an elite gambler. Period. Anyone who reads his thoughts on the NFL and MLB knows it.

This site needs more insight like his.
    maybe elite handicapper, I'm far from a elite gambler, I'm a terrible gambler. No money management, no self control, no concept of money, no desire for anything but the action.. I try getting better and sometimes I actually pocket a little money but more times than not I flush it all away.. I blame online books as that isn't like real money to me, when I had locals I did quite well but alas none will fukk w me anymore except nfl where they have enough clients, mlb and NCAA hoops they say they basically playing against me and rather not, plus I might have stuffed 1 or 2 cause fukk them come get some

see pauly I'm real life bad ass so don't get it twisted, I promise you wouldn't last 2 minutes toe to toe with me, don't matter who you are cause I'm a 6'1 250 pound fukked up loco juiced out sob w a strong jaw, a big time straight right, and a penchant for pain, so while you calling me a keyboard warrior unlike you who a admitted phony I'm the same way here as on the street. So keep talking ur little pussy talk cause to me you just another bitch who I'd take whatever I wanted from and you would say thanx..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not think we have many pathological gamblers here other than Brock Landers by the way went bust.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I do not think we have many pathological gamblers here other than Brock Landers by the way went bust.
    We all go bust at one point or another. You know this gold..

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I'm more of a "talk at the TV" guy. If I bet on a game, I'm constantly coaching my team. "Dont turn it over...slow it down..dont foul" --> stuff like that.

If the game I am watching is not going my way, I'll usually turn it off and then watch the game refresh on my computer. I also think there's quite a few fixes and believe me i know when i'm on the wrong side of it. I can be the strong silent type too. The other stereotypes i have never been. I just think its bad karma to rub it in people's faces if you win. And I have to watch the games and always know the score. I dont think i'd ever bet on something if i couldnt watch it in real time, because hedging is always in play for me and I have to see how the game is going before knowing whether to hedge.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good thread

I at times will talk to myself during games but more doing math how much I need to win , etc to pay bookies, pay rent, etc

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I'd like to add one

You could call that the "Player Hater"

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

maybe elite handicapper, I'm far from a elite gambler, I'm a terrible gambler. No money management, no self control, no concept of money, no desire for anything but the action.. I try getting better and sometimes I actually pocket a little money but more times than not I flush it all away.. I blame online books as that isn't like real money to me, when I had locals I did quite well but alas none will fukk w me anymore except nfl where they have enough clients, mlb and NCAA hoops they say they basically playing against me and rather not, plus I might have stuffed 1 or 2 cause fukk them come get some
    Yeah, I should differentiate the two. What you are is a much more valuable commodity at SBR, though. Frankly, none of us should care what you do with your $$$ -- if you pick and post winners, that's all that matters. But I know what you mean re: money management, especially with on-line gambling (especially live) making most of us like a kid in a candy store.

PAULYPOKER

Lol.....@bank

6'1" 250 means absolutely shit even though I have your azz beat in the height weight category,,

I don't use my fists anymore

I'm smarter than that

Nuttin stronger than a 44

2daBank

You should put it in your mouth and pull the trigger.. I'm sure you do have me beat in weight as I assume you bout a 320 pound fat ass bitch.

How many ppl you killed bad ass? That what I thought, fukkin pussy talk bout your gun, I'd slap you and take it cause you ain't got the stones to pull the trigger ..

PAULYPOKER

Yeah,I'm a fat azz alright

55" pecs 38" waist

2daBank

More fake persona.. Post a pic bad ass

And answer the question how many ppl you killed w your gun bad ass? Or you just wave it around to feel tough? Fuk around and wave it at the wrong mf'er and see what happens bitch

PAULYPOKER

You post a pic Mr. 12 year old......

2daBank

Plenty of ppl on here have seen pic of me.. Now what?

PAULYPOKER

I didn't is now what

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

The degenerate kind

First 123 Last