StatePenn
    StatePenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

American Athletic Conference - new basketball kings and queens

If and I say if UConn men's and somen's teams win it all and SMU wins the NIT, would the new AAC be the first conference to sweep all three? I have watched a lot of the American in football and basketball and have been impressed with the progress. UCF in the Fiesta and the play of the top half of the AAC. Temple will not be down for long and adding Tulsa another tournament team, the AAC's future looks bright even with the possibility of UMass and Army and Navy for football. Taking money out of the equation, I think it was a mistake for WVU to join the Big 12 and Louisville to join the ACC, both may have bitten off more than they chew.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

No one cares about women's CBB or NIT. Not sure answer to your q.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

As far as I'm concerned, UCONN still is and always will be a BIG EAST team!...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by StatePenn View Post
    If and I say if UConn men's and somen's teams win it all and SMU wins the NIT, would the new AAC be the first conference to sweep all three? I have watched a lot of the American in football and basketball and have been impressed with the progress. UCF in the Fiesta and the play of the top half of the AAC. Temple will not be down for long and adding Tulsa another tournament team, the AAC's future looks bright even with the possibility of UMass and Army and Navy for football. Taking money out of the equation, I think it was a mistake for WVU to join the Big 12 and Louisville to join the ACC, both may have bitten off more than they chew.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

2003 Big East.

NCAA Mens: Syracuse over Kansas
    NCAA Womens: UConn over Tennessee
    NIT: St. John's over Georgetown

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    2003 Big East.

NCAA Mens: Syracuse over Kansas
    NCAA Womens: UConn over Tennessee
    NIT: St. John's over Georgetown
    and don't forget LT...still the only conference ever to put three teams in the final four!...1985 (G-town, Villanova, and St. John's)

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    and don't forget LT...still the only conference ever to put three teams in the final four!...1985 (G-town, Villanova, and St. John's)
    Remember that year well, St, John's with Chris Mullin upset Ewing's Georgetown team on the road but Hoyas won other three meetings with fourth meeting coming in Final Four.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

villanova. oops