Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Billy Sink check in.

Whats up man, is today the day that we fade the Bruins? In philly back to back and they already clinched?

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shit sorry Mitch did not see this one.

Did not have much of an opinion on this but in future I will want much more than even money if I try to beat them. Couldn't get anything in the Boston papers with a definitive plan to rest players.

Keep an eye on the rest in the next few, best spot will probably be on the road in Minnesota or Winnipeg. They will leave some guys home I would think.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Shit sorry Mitch did not see this one.

Did not have much of an opinion on this but in future I will want much more than even money if I try to beat them. Couldn't get anything in the Boston papers with a definitive plan to rest players.

Keep an eye on the rest in the next few, best spot will probably be on the road in Minnesota or Winnipeg. They will leave some guys home I would think.
    I would think so also but as for right now I am going to concentrate on the beginning of MLB instead of the 8 regular season NHL games left. If I see a spot Ill jump into it but it would have to be pretty clear

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Flyers were the play

Mitchell88

yea I was in on them medium size play. NHL is a GFU for me until the playoffs unless something really sticks out