EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

LARS Prop Play: Baylor-Wisconsin

Total 3s Made Over 13.5
    The Baylor zone has been incredible, but I think the Wisconsin offense will find success. Creighton took themselves out of the game, she'll shocked by a fluid defense and an offense that was raining down shots at-will. Creighton got open looks. I was at the game and of their 19 misses on 24 tries. I'd venture to say they got clean looks on close to half if not more of those misses.

Will Wisconsin fall victim to the same? Maybe. But I think less likely. Their scheme isbetter. Prep is better. Double digit makes in both tourney games. 9/20 against arguably the toughest or 1b defense in Florida earlier this season. They should make deep shots. Baylor themselves are streaky good from beyond the arc. 11/18 last time and going against a UW defense that allowed eight makes against Oregon and allows 34% on the season. BU shoots 39% collectively. Cherry, Heslip and O'Neale should find room and shouldn't be shy. Wisconsin shoots 37%, while Baylor for their accolades gives up 35%.

Both are capable of 8-10 makes any given night and I believe one team will be hot enough to do most of the heavy lifting.

Love it or leave it. LARS play for me. Bigger than HUGH.

5dimes has it for -135

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

yes I just placed this very same bet at the same odds

EaglesPhan36

Gonna be a long night if Baylor doesn't start cutting down Wisconsin's looks inside. No need for 3s if you keep dissecting the zone like this. Hopefully some kick outs at some point. Baylor looks horrible on offense.

EaglesPhan36

There we go with the 3s for Wisconsin. Ball movement killing BU. Baylor playing at their pre-postseason level aka Scott Drew sucks. They look lost with no adjustments.

EaglesPhan36

Good lawd Baylor sucks. Wisconsin might need to make 14.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

baylor going with the old play as slow as possible strat..really working well for them..

EaglesPhan36

LARS looks like a losah. Gonna take a 2nd half heater/garbage tiempo.