minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Loshack just watched your NCAA vids...

For gawds sake get some help or at least wait till shooting is done to hit glass stem

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol.....no idea about this guy. He seems to have wacked out. I heard he living in Baltimore now.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol.....no idea about this guy. He seems to have wacked out. I heard he living in Baltimore now.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nah,

He's livin in Glassboro now.....

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    For gawds sake get some help or at least wait till shooting is done to hit glass stem
    netter dont worry about my drug usage ok pal? did you happen to notice my generally accurate ATS forecasting? or did that slip past your attention?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    netter dont worry about my drug usage ok pal? did you happen to notice my generally accurate ATS forecasting? or did that slip past your attention?

Now this is where the epic fail hits
    This is when we want to hear from head lines maker at DSI or head trader at Pinnacle but instead you put on touts
    Makes no sense when the "face" of this site-JJ made his name exposing all these touts as the thiefs they are
    Now go buy onion and run down to the TOT and ask to use the microwave and when it rocks up poor 151 rum over it
    trust me you will thank me later

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

PS. only a complete moron wagers moneyines over -130(ref Florida) and even that is pushing it
    To quote that fat fuk from DB-"I wouldn't bet -135 if i had tomorrows paper"" is the smart approach

CarpeDime

Now this is where the epic fail hits
    This is when we want to hear from head lines maker at DSI or head trader at Pinnacle but instead you put on touts
    Makes no sense when the "face" of this site-JJ made his name exposing all these touts as the thiefs they are
    Now go buy onion and run down to the TOT and ask to use the microwave and when it rocks up poor 151 rum over it
    trust me you will thank me later
    uh-huh

netter, trust me, don't start trying to impugn my college hoops capping abilities bro.......don't make me pull out some evidence that will make you shut up your piehole 100% sealed until at least the middle of next season

quit now netter, you will lose this one son

Smoke

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

uh-huh

netter, trust me, don't start trying to impugn my college hoops capping abilities bro.......don't make me pull out some evidence that will make you shut up your piehole 100% sealed until at least the middle of next season

quit now netter, you will lose this one son
    keep betting into -190
    you be under the bridge with glue huffers
    and i will take your ATS NCAA record and put it up against EPL/French League 1 AH record of my wagers

CarpeDime

PS. only a complete moron wagers moneyines over -130(ref Florida) and even that is pushing it
    To quote that fat fuk from DB-"I wouldn't bet -135 if i had tomorrows paper"" is the smart approach
    yes that is true netter, but that is also mostly just a defense against the morons who comment on youtube, you know, the guys who think if you pick a -500 fave and it wins, it's a good pick, but of you pick a +500 dog and it loses, it's a bad pick. I mean these guys are complete morons. Like just last week, I recommended 3 ML faves, all less than -200. 2 of them won. So you would think that there would either be no comments, or a "nice job" comment, right? No, the comment was "if you can't pick a fukin moneyline in basketball, stop giving advice" Of course the guy not being smart enough to realize that picking 2 out of 3 ML winners at less than -200 is a winning thing to do.

So, fuk it, to make my life easier, yeah sometimes i do stuff like tell them to take a -190 ML instead of the spread

again, netter, don't take the position that my college hoops capping is not legit, I can produce hard evidence that will have you scurrying back into your hole until at least mid-december son
    Last edited by CarpeDime; 03-27-14 at 03:14 PM. Reason: wanted to change "penetrate it" to "fuk it"

Smoke

CarpeDime

keep betting into -190
    you be under the bridge with glue huffers
    and i will take your ATS NCAA record and put it up against EPL/French League 1 AH record of my wagers
    netter - i didn't bet florida at -190 ok??? i just told the idiots who watch the youtube vids to do that, because they can't tell the difference between -4.5 -110 and -190

netter, where is your f*&%$t french soccer league record documented? And, how many gay picks are we talking here?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

yes that is true netter, but that is also mostly just a defense against the morons who comment on youtube, you know, the guys who think if you pick a -500 fave and it wins, it's a good pick, but of you pick a +500 dog and it loses, it's a bad pick. I mean these guys are complete morons. Like just last week, I recommended 3 ML faves, all less than -200. 2 of them won. So you would think that there would either be no comments, or a "nice job" comment, right? No, the comment was "if you can't pick a fukin moneyline in basketball, stop giving advice" Of course the guy not being smart enough to realize that picking 2 out of 3 ML winners at less than -200 is a winning thing to do.

So, penetrate it, to make my life easier, yeah sometimes i do stuff like take a -190 ML instead of the spread

again, netter, don't take the position that my college hoops capping is not legit, I can produce hard evidence that will have you scurrying back into your hole until at least mid-december son
    Next season
    you me head to head
    you get ATS NCAA hoops
    and i get EPL/French league 1 on the AH
    (get Walker to get the contest site to allow just you and me to use Pinnacle for this contest)
    we got months to work out details
    but I'll put up 10K Euros
    as long as we use a trusted third party to hold euros

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

netter - i didn't bet florida at -190 ok??? i just told the idiots who watch the youtube vids to do that, because they can't tell the difference between -4.5 -110 and -190

netter, where is your f*&%$t french soccer league record documented? And, how many gay picks are we talking here?
    And you be around long enough to know record means NOTHING
    It's how much more money you have when all is said and done

Smoke

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No juice when you pick winners

example Florida tonight -190

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No juice when you pick winners

example Florida tonight -190
    Wrong. If you win you dont get as much money. If you lose, you lost an extra 80 cents in juice

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

lets be honest
    And everyone who's been around forumville knows I don't no chit about EPL/FL1
    I tail JJ's buddy Mya321 plays
    Ask JJ what she did to Kenny(RIP) when he told her to stop posting her plays
    Go ask the Irish chippe you ran off 3 years ago where I live because of Mya's plays

CarpeDime

Next season
    you me head to head
    you get ATS NCAA hoops
    and i get EPL/French league 1 on the AH
    (get Walker to get the contest site to allow just you and me to use Pinnacle for this contest)
    we got months to work out details
    but I'll put up 10K Euros
    as long as we use a trusted third party to hold euros
    sorry, i was away for a few minutes eating lentils

netter, again you arent fukin getting it u fukin whacked out street erchun

i don't care if some other f%^&&#t can make bank betting gay euro sports, i just care about coming out positive for myself

i didnt say you couldnt pick fruity soccer games, maybe you can, how would i know. I said if you start impugning my college hoops capping skills, I could produce hard evidence that would shut your piehole about that until mid-december

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

sorry, i was away for a few minutes eating lentils

netter, again you arent fukin getting it u fukin whacked out street erchun

i don't care if some other f%^&&#t can make bank betting gay euro sports, i just care about coming out positive for myself

i didnt say you couldnt pick fruity soccer games, maybe you can, how would i know. I said if you start impugning my college hoops capping skills, I could produce hard evidence that would shut your piehole about that until mid-december
    Will you put that hard evidence on
    Monday night live

CarpeDime

Will you put that hard evidence on
    Monday night live
    netter THATS A LOW BLOW u cokfuk dik-suking f^&%$t

WE HAD MAJOR TECH ISSUES ON THAT SHOW OK????? my world-class broadcasting talent cannot shine if i dont have a professional tech setup!!

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is typical what you get when you watch a Losac video.

Who the fukk watches Losac videos.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

netter THATS A LOW BLOW u cokfuk dik-suking f^&%$t

WE HAD MAJOR TECH ISSUES ON THAT SHOW OK????? my world-class broadcasting talent cannot shine if i dont have a professional tech setup!!
    It was a low blow
    any truth to the rumor that show cost you 100k gig at DB
    That when Benji saw that train wreck he told you to "just stay in that 4th world rat hole"

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    This is typical what you get when you watch a Losac video.

Who the fukk watches Losac videos.
    i hope no one does, at first it sickens me to think that idiot assholes could profit from my perceptive analysis but then im just like, "whatever who the fuk cares" and i take some solace in the fact that i know that at least a few idiot assholes such as billysinker dont watch them

CarpeDime

It was a low blow
    any truth to the rumor that show cost you 100k gig at DB
    That when Benji saw that train wreck he told you to "just stay in that 4th world rat hole"
    lololololololololololololololololololol me and Benji are cool. Benji is my boy!! Benji would be thrilled to have me at DB.

netter I am going to take ayahuasca once the tourney is over and then you will start to see a new Losack making some amazing moves

billysink

i hope no one does, at first it sickens me to think that idiot assholes could profit from my perceptive analysis but then im just like, "whatever who the fuk cares" and i take some solace in the fact that i know that at least a few idiot assholes such as billysinker dont watch them
    You will find plenty of solace.

No one wants to watch an idiot being an asshole while interviewing assholes who are idiots.

We don't watch. You find solace.

Seems a win/win situation.

Carry on.

Bring back Losac's leans tilt.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

lololololololololololololololololololol me and Benji are cool. Benji is my boy!! Benji would be thrilled to have me at DB.

netter I am going to take ayahuasca once the tourney is over and then you will start to see a new Losack making some amazing moves
    Call it yage and you wont be labeled a tourist
    And The Absinthe bar Mya took me to the other night was 10x better than ayahuasca
    but than again i was putting them down like The Prick puts down Milwaukee's Best before the first shoot of the new NFL season

CarpeDime

Call it yage and you wont be labeled a tourist
    And The Absinthe bar Mya took me to the other night was 10x better than ayahuasca
    but than again i was putting them down like The Prick puts down Milwaukee's Best before the first shoot of the new NFL season
    ok "yage" got it thanks!!

netter i am not looking to trip balls i am looking to explore and ameliorate my major psychological problems and personality disorders and behavioral disabilities

billysink

ok "yage" got it thanks!!

netter i am not looking to trip balls i am looking to explore and ameliorate my major psychological problems and personality disorders and behavioral disabilities
    euthanasia is probably your best option

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol shack

CarpeDime

hey minetloser123 and billysinkingfurthereveryday,

just wondering if ur gonna give me props for picking the over in tenn/mich, uconn to win outright at plus odds, and kentucky to win outright at big plus odds, or if ur just gonna conveniently ignore it after slamming me

would not blame u at all for conveniently ignoring it after slamming me, i'm just wondering how ur gonna handle it

let me know pals, thanks!

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Losher your a gawd
    A legend
    A true Pro

I was breaking your rocks for hitting the pipe before the shoot
    and this too

This is when we want to hear from head lines maker at DSI or head trader at Pinnacle

Which is the only question I wanted answered
    Plus we want the lostache back
    Tell Marianela V to call me on London #