Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by jed81 View Post
    Scores and Odds I key off MGM grands line one of the Biggest BOoks in Vegas
    Alright, thanks. Good info

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Why is Wichita State greater than Louisville this year? Because they play Holy Trinity school of the deaf 12 times a year? There is a reason I had Kentucky beating Wichita State, because Wichita State doesn't play anybody. Great record. Great year. But let's face it, in any top tier conference Wichita State is only mediocre. That's real shit.
    Justin I respect your opinion but have to disagree with what you said above. If you watched the UK/Wichita game, you had to be impressed with both teams. As everyone in the world has said, Kentucky played great. And along the way, Harrison launched a banked in 3 to beat the shot clock. Yet Wichita State had a chance to win at the end. Kentucky finally played up to their potential, while Wichita State played like they have all year.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Kentucky played great game one before also. I have Kentucky final two and love them today. Why like Louisville when they have lost to EVERY GOOD team that they have played including memphis twice, cinci, KENTUCKY and N. Carolina. The best that they have beaten is conn & southern miss. THEY HAVE BEATEN NO ONE GOOD! Next to Mich St Kentucky has the best talent in the tourney. So what if they are young when peaking. I cap teams as horses from my harse racing days and Michigan, Mich St., Tennessee, and DAYTON besides Kentucky are at the top of their game. I believe Baylor playing great ball also but is normal for them, I called them last two and keying again on them against Wisconsin. Tenn/Mi is great game high scoring mortal bet. Wis/baylor high score also.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by jed81 View Post
    881 KENTUCKY 138.5o08 138.5 138.5 138.5 138.5 138.5 138.5o08 138.5o05 139
    882 LOUISVILLE -4.5 -12 -4.5 -5 -5 -5 -5 -4.5 -08 -4.5 -08 -4.5
    03/28/2014 9:55 PM EDT

all the Money is on Kentucky open at 4.5 all the public grab and then they get another Hook Added ! Vegas needs Cards to cover BANG Louisville
    I don't know if Vegas is lucky or if it is as simple as the refs being in their employ - but when you follow the money and you can see that the books need a certain side -> either bet with the books or stay off the game.

BOL

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

UK has had Louisville's number since Calipari arrived due to the fact UK is normally the more talented team. Pitino is the better coach but Pitino is getting 5 NBA first rounders year after year.

kywc122
    kywc122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I will be backing UK at +5 for a max play. I've been meaning to post this but anyway.

1. Russ Smith is banged up with NUMEROUS small injuries and was mentally not himself last week. Listen to this video below. It is around 3 minutes and he talks about "going home to rest" the whole time with no excitement. Keep in mind this kid is practically ADHD.

2. UL's kryptonite is size and rebounding inside. UK is way too big inside for Louisville's guards to be able to finish at the basket and the bigs have ZERO post moves outside of Harrell who is only 6'8. On the other side, Louisville's 2 headed center includes a guy who can sort of rebound but is an awful shot blocker and a guy who is a good shot blocker but an AWFUL rebounder (rain thin 6'10 freshman).

If you don't believe me. RUSS SMITH himself said UK is a bad matchup for us after the earlier game.
    http://kentuckysports.co/sweet-16-kentucky-wins/
    Excerpt: “They (UK) are just a tough team to play and a very bad matchup for us with their size“.

3. John Calipari has had Rick Pitino's number since he has been at UK. For whatever reason, Pitino is 1-5 against Calipari since he arrived in Lexington. This may seem like a small thing, but to myself and other UL fans, it is apparent that Louisville doesn't play with the "free spirit" that UK has in the past.
    I agree with you 100%. I posted this in another thread yesterday.

Kentucky just played Florida(best team in the nation) within 1.Beat undefeated Wichita state and now catching +5 from Louisville is a gift.Cal has this team playing on another level now. In their ass all season trying to get them to play together.Now Tourney time...he's acting like their cheerleader. This is a mismatch in every position on the floor.(in Kentucky's favor) with two 7 footers in case one gets in foul trouble (Cauley Stein, Dakari Johnson). Tell me one match up (position wise) that favors Louisville? Kentucky has already beat them once this year while the Harrison twins were playing horrible. Cal has 5 wins over Patino since coming to Kentucky. Patino has 1 win against Cal (last year was his only win. He says himself he under-recruited last year). I live in Louisville and it is hilarious to hear these Louisville fans calling in on our sports radio show terrified. Radio host finally had to tell everyone to stop with all the negativity. All they keep saying is "wish we were facing Wichita state instead of Kentucky". Louisville fans that are calling in to our radio shows are completely baffled by this line. Louisville is nothing like last year. How can you pull the trigger on Louisville? Kentucky M/L is the play.

The simple fact that Cal owns slick Rick is one the main reasons I could not bet on Louisville.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Excellent write up. However, the one thing that is being forgotten here is that Kentucky is young. Louisville has experience.

Russ Smith may be tired but this is a Kentucky team playing purely on talent. Their talent is what ended up beating Wichita State.

Louisville and Kentucky are pretty evenly matched talent wise. Experience will be the kicker. My advice would be to read into as far as you can before making a decision. I think there are definitely better plays on the board.
    Evenly matched talent wise? U crazy if u think ville has anywhere near the talent of uk..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Pitino undefeated in sweet 16

russ is fine

we are fine

relax

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

russ is fine

we are fine

relax
    Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself.
    Reigning champs need not worry.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Reigning champs need not worry.

True. Siva, Dieng, and Behanan have big game experience.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Pretty impressive losing 3 starters and our 6th man from last years team

Cuse0323

True. Siva, Dieng, and Behanan have big game experience.
    Irrelevant, who on Kentucky has big game experience? Hancock, FF MVP

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

russ is fine

we are fine

relax
    Uk will own them on the glass again. No reason why that changes, if anything prob be worse for ville. Uk missed a ton of fts the 1st meeting and still won by 7. Smith is not a pg. really all comes down to uk handling the press which they did quite well the 1st meeting, if ville can't force turnovers they won't win..

t-wizzle

Irrelevant, who on Kentucky has big game experience? Hancock, FF MVP
    You said reigning champs. This year's team is not the same as last year's.

I could care less about experience but you're the one bringing up the fact that Louisville won last year.

Cuse0323

You said reigning champs. This year's team is not the same as last year's.

I could care less about experience but you're the one bringing up the fact that Louisville won last year.
    You lost me at I could care less. Nice work.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Lmfao. "Could care less"

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

everytime twizzler the hindu tries to talk american sports he gets bitch slapped.

lol

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL. to you. Good stuff

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Folks continue to point to UK playing Florida to 1 point as some sort of benchmark showing they are now legitimate. It was the third time they've played. They lost by double digits the first two games. By the third they should have been prepared to handle whatever Florida was going to do. They lose by 1 and people treat it like the won by 6.

t-wizzle

You lost me at I could care less. Nice work.

How's your team doing?

inrenokid
    inrenokid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes but the refs have loueavil,

inrenokid

Moving screens not size, contact not coachs. Money not talent

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    Folks continue to point to UK playing Florida to 1 point as some sort of benchmark showing they are now legitimate. It was the third time they've played. They lost by double digits the first two games. By the third they should have been prepared to handle whatever Florida was going to do. They lose by 1 and people treat it like the won by 6.

honestly, Florida beat them down and then let off the pedal like usual in big games. This UK team is just so long that it forces teams to shoot it great from outside to have a chance

inrenokid

The elbow rule rules

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

guy posts "inside information" and then says a bunch of facts that can be found in the espn preview

Cuse0323

How's your team doing?
    Future is bright, per the usual.

Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Kentucky is definitely more talented, but I could see those guys crapping the bed for a 10 minute stretch, some of those guys are green as grass. That said, if forced to bet a side, I'd probably take the 5 points. Kentucky should be able to limit Louisville scoring in the paint, so they are going to have to hit their outside shots.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

just relax

UL is going to win

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

just relax

UL is going to win

I'm betting Louisville with everything I got.. and if I get any points, that's going on them too. Here's hoping that's enough to jinx the cards and give my Cats the win!

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    guy posts "inside information" and then says a bunch of facts that can be found in the espn preview

it says information inside, learn to read you penetrating clown

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    lol

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    MSU doesn't play D or rebound like a typical MSU team. This group's a lot more heavily reliant on their natural ability and offense than the staples that have guided them to most Final Fours. Ironically, they're facing a team that might just out-Spartan the Spartans when it comes to those qualities.
    Had 3 key guys out and a few others banged up during the middle of the year. You saw what happened when they were all back for the Big 10 tourney

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7787

louisville wins and covers. tpowell is really going to hate this thread unless he claims it's a jinx or some shit.

OnTheLine1234
    OnTheLine1234's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    MSU doesn't play D or rebound like a typical MSU team. This group's a lot more heavily reliant on their natural ability and offense than the staples that have guided them to most Final Fours. Ironically, they're facing a team that might just out-Spartan the Spartans when it comes to those qualities.
    No coincidences your paragraph of analysis is something everyone should read..as it caught my eye. I have been hearing a lot about Michigan St....from they are a bad matchup for a lot of teams, to they will be the National Champions, and that may be true. with that said I believe Virginia is the bad matchup for Michigan St. for most of the reasons above(in your paragraph) I hope you follow your analysis or at least consider it when wagering on this play.

P.S. I don't blog too much or post my plays anymore on this site(a lot of BS most of the time)
    refreshing to see!!

First 123 Last