STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky +1700

pretty good value here. I think Kentucky is better than any team left at the moment except for Florida, and if they meet it wont be till the championship... UF really beating this team 4 times in one year?

Any value in Iowa State at +2700? I wasn't a believer, but now I am. U think they have what it takes to win it all?

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    pretty good value here. I think Kentucky is better than any team left at the moment except for Florida, and if they meet it wont be till the championship... UF really beating this team 4 times in one year?

Any value in Iowa State at +2700? I wasn't a believer, but now I am. U think they have what it takes to win it all?
    Don't like Iowa st because if the Niang injury. He was a huge part of that teams success.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    Don't like Iowa st because if the Niang injury. He was a huge part of that teams success.
    yeah good point, whats better value.... Kentucky +485 to make final four or parlay MLs the next two games?

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

To win it all +1700?

I got them at +5000 if you Ml parlay them all the way.
    +180 lville
    +120 Michigan
    +140 zona
    +240 Florida

Even +180, +110, +110, +140 is +2860 for Ml parlay

But who knows who they'll play and how their opponent played the game before could determine odds. If they beat Louisville and Michigan beats tennesse by 20 then Michigan could be bigger favs

STAX

If kentucky beats Louisville, they will be favored over Michigan, but good point... and Zona, UF, and Mich St. are the only schools UK would be a dog to the rest of the way out

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

If kentucky beats Louisville, they will be favored over Michigan, but good point... and Zona, UF, and Mich St. are the only schools UK would be a dog to the rest of the way out
    No chance there.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They have a shot, probably have most talent

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Everyone was saying "no way Kentucky gets beat 3 times by Florida in sec tourney" how did that work out

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    No chance there.

That's what I was thinking. along the lines of a pick, but I could easily see it being Kentucky +120 to +140 as well depending how Michigan plays against Tennessee. Michigan looked really good against Texas. But I like Kentucky the rest of the way until Zona, which is a tough matchup for them. To be honest though, I also had Kentucky vs Florida in the SEC championship and they got rolled badly. Didn't see that coming.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    That's what I was thinking. along the lines of a pick, but I could easily see it being Kentucky +120 to +140 as well depending how Michigan plays against Tennessee. Michigan looked really good against Texas. But I like Kentucky the rest of the way until Zona, which is a tough matchup for them. To be honest though, I also had Kentucky vs Florida in the SEC championship and they got rolled badly. Didn't see that coming.
    Yeah, Michigan will be -3 vs. Kentucky no matter how they play their next game.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Everyone was saying "no way Kentucky gets beat 3 times by Florida in sec tourney" how did that work out
    People were saying that?

Florida throttled them both games so I don't think most thought uk had a shot

I figured uk would cover that game but not win. Closer than I thought.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Do it!

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    People were saying that?

Florida throttled them both games so I don't think most thought uk had a shot

I figured uk would cover that game but not win. Closer than I thought.

I remember several on here saying that, using the "hard to beat a team 3 times" philosophy. IMO the fact they were beat 3 times by Florida means Kentucky has almost no chance if they met again

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Baylor and UCLA are the best longshots, IMO.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Value...the most over used word in gambling...doesn't amount to a hill of beans when the team gets smoked

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

No value in losers.

50-1 maybe..

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL to you

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

Kentucky is not winning this thing. Lets be real fellas. Sure, most people liked them right out the gate. They have been exposed all year and they are a team with many weaknesses. They have had two great games in a row but it wont last. Don't waste your dough on this one.

Ted Sheckler

-140 against Michigan....Didn't see that happening, especially losing W C-S. But that Freshmen Johnson is a big boy and same size as Morgan.

Thought game would be more of a pick with slight edge to Michigan (although I still like Kentucky to win)...I wonder what woulda been the line if Michigan didn't falter late in the game and allow it to be decided in last minutes.

STAX

Spot on......... again

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

good call so far. they can beat zona for sure. the only team i dont think they can overcome is UF should they be there

STAX

ur probably right about them not being able to beat florida... but crazier things have happened. I think MSU can beat Florida. Two tough teams. ill be rooting for Dayton too, but I'm not real sure they have a shot tonight. Although when you look at recent past Cinderellas, basically all their elite 8 and final 4 losses have been close games. Probably a good bet to take Dayton and the points tonight