BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Djokavic Vs. Federer Sunday Final.....Massive wager

I pounded it when it opened at -160 yesterday (posted in my tennis thread).
    Line is sitting at around -180 right now.
    Novak lost to Feds last week and he just isn't going to lose to this guy twice in a row.
    Expect him to be in rage-domination mode today.
    This is my 2nd biggest tennis bet so far this year (My biggest bet was on Feds last month-winner).

JOKER WILL NOT LOSE THIS MATCH.

DJOKAVIC FOR ALL THE MONEY BOYS. LET'S GO!!!

BennyBigNuts

Meant to post this in PT, my bad boys.
    Gonna sweat this one later today in-game

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Federer in very good form, has spent a lot less time on court. Joker has given up sets to mediocre players. Joker is not in federer's head like nadal is. But revenge factor is something to consider.

But did you see federer handle dolgopolov?

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    Federer in very good form, has spent a lot less time on court. Joker has given up sets to mediocre players. Joker is not in federer's head like nadal is. But revenge factor is something to consider.

I'll give you Dolgo has played pretty well this year so far, but he's not an elite player yet by any means. He shows signs, but I can't pump Feds up much from that win. Feds is supposed to be beating those kinda guys still for at least one more year.

Joker is the kind of guy that remembers when he loses to someone.
    I think he shows up with a killer instinct right out of the gate today.
    Straight sets definitely worth a look. I believe it was +150 when I checked, although I didn't bet it so that may not be accurate.
    I did not watch Isner yesterday but from what I heard from Matty, Isner's return game was one of his best he ever played.
    You can't dominate every match you play, it's a long season.

This is a finals and Joker will be playing with steam.
    I've seen Feds choke up in these spots since his aging.
    You can almost seeing him question himself when he plays the top guys as to whether he still has it or not.

I'd be shocked if Feds takes this one.
    Had to drop the hammer on such a small price for Joker in this spot.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

"Massive" you say...

Benny , you're in the BIG League now

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    "Massive" you say...

Benny , you're in the BIG League now
    Massive for me at least.
    Could be pennies for someone else.
    Laying some wood here but I think the price should be way higher and it's a steal.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

well good luck . beating joker two times in a row for an aged federer is difficult . joker's fitness level is one of the best on tour , federer will have to paint the lines and hand out aces to negate novak's best return of serve on tour. and if you are going to bet novak the time to do it is now because public will hammer him as match time approaches. should be interesting if anything else

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Massive for me at least.
    Could be pennies for someone else.

Laying some wood here but I think the price should be way higher and it's a steal.

well said.
    Good luck BennyBigz

BennyBigNuts

well good luck . beating joker two times in a row for an aged federer is difficult . joker's fitness level is one of the best on tour , federer will have to paint the lines and hand out aces to negate novak's best return of serve on tour. and if you are going to bet novak the time to do it is now because public will hammer him as match time approaches. should be interesting if anything else
    Agreed, if Joker didn't dog that last match vs. Feds 2 weeks ago I think he would be -300 in this spot.
    You have to factor in its the finals and a different atmosphere, plus it's a more important tourney.
    I liked being able to straight bet Joker at -160 and not having to parlay him with something at -300 to make some money.
    Feds can win of course, but he's such an awful price I don't see how anyone can want to take him at that price vs. the best in the world.

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Federer is the best in the world man

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by ohdecas View Post
    Federer WAS the best in the world man
    Fixed it for you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am afraid of this one Fed is in top form

Joker is much more beatable these days and I don't know why

So many mediocre players are getting a lot of games off of him

Now he runs into a hot player that's a legend in one of the best of all times no play

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Eheheh

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

FYI Fed played doubles as well. I doubt he's that much more rested. Given the age diffrence 32-26 I think it's still roughly even

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fed is working out like an animal in between tourneys and practicing hard

I do notice he comes to the net more which is smart to shorten points at his age

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Benny, if this was a best of 5 I would agree with pounding Djoker but in a best of three the margin is small. Anything can happen. Look at the Isner match yesterday. This is not Nadal/Fed in the Aussie open.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Benny, if this was a best of 5 I would agree with pounding Djoker but in a best of three the margin is small. Anything can happen. Look at the Isner match yesterday. This is not Nadal/Fed in the Aussie open.
    It's a final. He didn't play all these matches to dog a final.
    I expect top notch Joker today.
    Nothing but beast-mode from him.
    Basically for Federer to beat Joker at this stage in his career he has to play his best and Joker his worst.
    He's gotta catch him in earlier rounds where he can sneak a set in and then the match.
    I just think after this match today we will NEVER see Djokavic under -200 vs. Federer again if Novak slaps him.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Basically for Federer to beat Joker at this stage in his career he has to play his best and Joker his worst.
    He's gotta catch him in earlier rounds where he can sneak a set in and then the match.
    I just think after this match today we will NEVER see Djokavic under -200 vs. Federer again if Novak slaps him.
    That's completely not true. Federer can beat Djokovic easily in a best of 3, this is not a best of 5. Federer is still the better offensive player than Djokovic, more variety in his game. Your mistaken. If Djokovic doesn't play elite defense, he will not beat Federer. Federer doesn't have to play great to win, Djokovic does... which he does more often then not.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That's completely not true. Federer can beat Djokovic easily in a best of 3, this is not a best of 5. Federer is still the better offensive player than Djokovic, more variety in his game. Your mistaken. If Djokovic doesn't play elite defense, he will not beat Federer. Federer doesn't have to play great to win, Djokovic does... which he does more often then not.
    Your statement sounds like you haven't watched a tennis match in about 5 years.
    Joker can play terrible and still easily beat Feds in a match.
    If Feds plays terrible he has ZERO shot.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Above all there are three circumstances that worry me the most concerning Djokovic, all three based on their previous round matches:

The wind
    Federer's serve
    Djokovic's level

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Good luck BBN.

I would tend to agree and want to go big as well but I haven't followed tennis very closely this year

May just play it smallish.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave Seto 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

Your statement sounds like you haven't watched a tennis match in about 5 years.
    Joker can play terrible and still easily beat Feds in a match.
    If Feds plays terrible he has ZERO shot.
    I've been watching tennis for a long time. And I bet Federer in the last final at more than 3 to 1 to beat Djokovic. Federer didn't play well that match and won in 3 sets. Federer has made a lot of minor tweaks to his game. Djokovic has struggled to hold serve this tournament and he is no where near the player he was about 1.5 years ago. Sure he is still better than Fed and if he executes well he should win this match -- but you think Djoker can play average game and beat Federer? 0 chance. You're delusional if you think this. Sound like one of those guys that are writing off Federer because he's older. The key to this match will be Novak's forehand and if he can get some kick on it to Fed's backhand because these courts are bouncing pretty high. Also the wind - not sure if there will be any but if there is - advantage Federer. Good luck I'm not touchign this match. You picked a horrible match to go huge on, even if you win. I saw you took Raonic a few days ago and if you watch tennis like you say you should have known Raonic put on like 20 pounds of fat in 2 months and hadn't played any tournament before this one.

fcmb
    fcmb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6189

As a i"m not fan of any of those 2 i can objectively say that value is with Federer now. Everyone is able to see fall of Novaks form in last season and big improvement of DR. Roger in let it say last 4months. People were saying that Fedo is too old and that Novak and Rafa are simply too good to be able to lose against Roger from season 2013.. Roger has shut everyones mouth.. This new racket is perfectly suitable for Swissman and he was cruising through the tournament like in his best times ! As a big Rafa fan i can say so(and it"s fact) : Novak does not suit Rafa as opponent at all and so Roger does not suit Djokovics style of game, at all.
    I really can not believe that you people are so sure in Djoko to win @ that funny odds..
    Really why? Is there any sign of improvement in Novaks game since semifinals in Dubai? Answer is no..
    When if ever will Roger have a chance again to win IW again if not this year? Never again..
    When will be Roger able to win against Nole if not now when Fedo is in top form and Nole is simply not in good form?
    Did not Roger win already 5 times there and Nole only twice?
    Where is the advantage for Nole except of difference in age?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Get'em Benny!

fcmb

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Get'em Benny!
    Again vodka speaking? Nole and Roger are playing so Benny will hardly getˇem ... You russian lover, un/fortunately is not Benny the one who will be on court giving everything to claim a tittle...

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by fcmb View Post
    As a i"m not fan of any of those 2 i can objectively say that value is with Federer now. Everyone is able to see fall of Novaks form in last season and big improvement of DR. Roger in let it say last 4months. People were saying that Fedo is too old and that Novak and Rafa are simply too good to be able to lose against Roger from season 2013.. Roger has shut everyones mouth.. This new racket is perfectly suitable for Swissman and he was cruising through the tournament like in his best times ! As a big Rafa fan i can say so(and it"s fact) : Novak does not suit Rafa as opponent at all and so Roger does not suit Djokovics style of game, at all.
    I really can not believe that you people are so sure in Djoko to win @ that funny odds..
    Really why? Is there any sign of improvement in Novaks game since semifinals in Dubai? Answer is no..
    When if ever will Roger have a chance again to win IW again if not this year? Never again..
    When will be Roger able to win against Nole if not now when Fedo is in top form and Nole is simply not in good form?
    Did not Roger win already 5 times there and Nole only twice?
    Where is the advantage for Nole except of difference in age?
    Good post.
    I agree with you on some of it.
    Novak seems to have somewhat lost some interest so far this year.
    He may be burnt out, pussy-whipped, got off steroids, who knows?

I just know how he is in finals. And coming off a loss from Feds last time I just don't see it happening.
    Feds will really show me something today if he takes this match.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I've been watching tennis for a long time. And I bet Federer in the last final at more than 3 to 1 to beat Djokovic. Federer didn't play well that match and won in 3 sets. Federer has made a lot of minor tweaks to his game. Djokovic has struggled to hold serve this tournament and he is no where near the player he was about 1.5 years ago. Sure he is still better than Fed and if he executes well he should win this match -- but you think Djoker can play average game and beat Federer? 0 chance. You're delusional if you think this. Sound like one of those guys that are writing off Federer because he's older. The key to this match will be Novak's forehand and if he can get some kick on it to Fed's backhand because these courts are bouncing pretty high. Also the wind - not sure if there will be any but if there is - advantage Federer. Good luck I'm not touchign this match. You picked a horrible match to go huge on, even if you win. I saw you took Raonic a few days ago and if you watch tennis like you say you should have known Raonic put on like 20 pounds of fat in 2 months and hadn't played any tournament before this one.
    What "last final" are you talking about??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    What "last final" are you talking about??
    Goat Milk thought it was still 2008 with his clueless post.
    He probably just skimmed the tennis subforum before his worthless rant and saw Federer beat Joker 2 weeks ago and assumed it was a final without getting the details. Obviously a busted air betting claim by him there, nothing new for him though.
    I leave him alone when he posts but he's pretty awful unless he copies and pastes from sports columns.

fcmb

Probably he is talking about 3 weeks ago, semis in Dubai.. He just did not watch the match so he is thinking that they played finals

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by fcmb View Post
    Probably he is talking about 3 weeks ago, semis in Dubai.. He just did not watch the match so he is thinking that they played finals
    Trust me, he didn't bet it.
    He'd know it was a semifinal if he bet it.
    Posters like him have habits of stuffing their own cokks in their mouths claiming to make bets that never happened.

Goat Milk

benny should i post a screenshot to bury you?

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

i stopped betting on joker after u.s finals I've felt joker has been one of the better players to go all in on because he gives his all but he quit that day and after a little form resurgence in the asia swing he hasn't looked good at all this year i dunno wtf is up with him but i wouldn't touch joker until he shows that he is back by winning some titles

1234 ... Last