ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Wow I wonder who is doing Wiggins schoolwork at Kansas. luckily that guy can ball because he sure doesn't sound like he has much of a brain.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

GayHawks got away with murder towards the end of O.T., so many fouls not call against KU

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    GayHawks got away with murder towards the end of O.T., so many fouls not call against KU
    This

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Dam was cheering for him to miss that free throw for Stanley. Or Stanley would be on suicide watch haha.
    I was on a business call I was trying not to scream at my muted TV. Really need to stop gambling ASAP - I'm actually up on BBall but it's tenuous and I don't to risk losing my insane NFL playoff/Super Bowl profits. It's almost getting there so I need to step off.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Haha if he made that free throw would you have hung up that business call? You don't need to stop gambling but stop betting so much on one game. Spread that money out on a couple different games and you will keep winning. Good luck.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    This will be my biggest play of the day. Okl st playing very well and looking to beat a Joel embidless Kansas. I have ok st as a very big player in the tourney but I digress. Kansas will struggle with the 3 guard offense ok st brings and will struggle rebounding without embid. Inside out game between the bigs and forte will lead to many open 3's for the ladder. I see an outright win but I'll take the 2.5. Smart is playing well and is actually quite a team player. I think ok st wins by 8 but like I said at + points I'll take the line. 5 units for me. GL gang
    Tough loss pal. The only misgiving is the boards which Kansas was better.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Tough loss pal. The only misgiving is the boards which Kansas was better.
    Yup. Thought smart would have done more. If he did I think I would have had it. Oh well big card

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

bad break doughy

get em tonight

First 123