Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Harness Racing. Definitely fixed.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    the reality is that these gueys like these and derrick coleman, kenny anderson to name a couple more....were more likely playing drunk and/or high than they were shaving points

as for marbury he was obviously fukked in the head
    I agree with you Drinker.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Baines View Post
    Harness Racing. Definitely fixed.

You said the key words... Harness Racing. What about Horse Racing?

And yes... I can call a Fix in that too. The BIG BROWN epidemic. Everyone and their mom on Big Brown. What did that dik horse do when reports claim... the highest amount of money on multiple wagers for one horse ever???? He came in last place... blamed it on his hoof!!! When clearly the jockey didn't whip his horse at all.... when he was questioned about it... jockey said... I could tell the horse was hurting. Didn't want to extend his injury any further. Classic BS. If you knew he was going to hurt himself... Don't run him!!! But this world is all about hype and entertainment... and all the millions of humanoids who had a wager on him... and believed he'd run smooth... lost their ass. It was a fix. At one point you can see in the video of the jockey pulling back on him... intentionally.

Yes... a fix is a fix. Don't get caught up in the hype and public wagering. You will lose!

First 12