z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Tiger Woods .....a PED User ???

Just heard a lot of people think Tiger Woods' success in golf is partly because of PEDs.

I never thought he used steroids but it seems possible.

He got a lot bigger , stronger looking since his early years. They don't test in golf.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

Im surprised they dont test in Golf

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

His came declined when he bulked up if you know anything about golf, muscles don't work in golf. I do think he could of taken some HGH type products though.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    His came declined when he bulked up if you know anything about golf, muscles don't work in golf. I do think he could of taken some HGH type products though.
    interesting statement. I see a lot of overweight winners each Sunday

jjgold

Overweight not bulky and muscle

Huge difference

Tiger way to muscular

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by z-doggie View Post
    Just heard a lot of people think Tiger Woods' success in golf is partly because of PEDs.

I never thought he used steroids but it seems possible.

He got a lot bigger , stronger looking since his early years. They don't test in golf.
    no, he isnt a user and never was... he put on weight and muscle over the years because the guy works out almost daily...it took him 4-5years to do what bryce harper did this offseason... and yes, they random test in golf... i dunno where you read that they didnt, but its completely false...

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

He almost definitely took PEDs. His body shape transformed from a gangly kid to a shredded WWE type with a V-back and and a wasp-thin waist, huge biceps. Sure he was working out, but average guys don't have the energy to work out for 3 hours/day, particularly when they play golf for 5-8 hours/day and bang waitresses for 2-3 more hours/day. In the past few years his physique has shrank and he's lost a lot of power. He's also suffered a lot of injuries, knees, back, etc----which is consistent with discontinued PED use.

By the way, Annika Sorenstram also seems to have taken PEDs. In one year on the LPGA Tour she improved her average drive from about 230 to 280. Nobody does that naturally. She also won about a dozen tourneys, grew a mustache, and got a divorce that same year. When she got off the roids, her game left her.

It's the same as baseball----PEDs increase strength, which increases swing speed, which increases power. If Sosa hits a ball further on roids, then so too would Tiger hit a golf ball further.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thecattery12

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

No point in even putting a question mark in the title to be honest.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    no, he isnt a user and never was... he put on weight and muscle over the years because the guy works out almost daily...it took him 4-5years to do what bryce harper did this offseason... and yes, they random test in golf... i dunno where you read that they didnt, but its completely false...
    raydog with a square statement as per usual.

raydog is a believer.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

I would be more shocked if he didn't than if he did.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Of course he used. He hasn't won a major (or much for that matter) since Dr. Galea got busted and the PGA started drug testing in 2008.

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Rhetorical question anyone?

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Please tell me you all realize that peds aren't just for bulking up (Rafael Palmiero who always still looked skinny).... They also help keep you fresh and help your muscles recover quicker...

Not just about size

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I can't see a guy with high morals like tiger taking drugs.
    Points Awarded:

thecattery12 gave boeing power 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

just look at the difference. He is definitely using!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

99.9% of all athletes use some type of PEDs...

jjgold

There's a 90% chance that Tiger did use growth hormones

Anything to heal injuries quicker

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    raydog with a square statement as per usual.

raydog is a believer.
    friends with 50+ tour pros on a first name basis and more caddies than that... i house anywhere from5-10 of them every year during the st.jude.. the topic has come up many many times and none of them believe he was juicing... again.. it took him more than 5 years to put on the kind of mass that bryce put on in the baseball offseason...

tiger hits the gym harder than anyone out there... its part of what made him the best ... tigers knee and back are ******... have been for a long time... he will deny it to the media, but the guy still hits most full shots with some pain

thecattery12
    thecattery12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2834

friends with 50+ tour pros on a first name basis and more caddies than that... i house anywhere from5-10 of them every year during the st.jude.. the topic has come up many many times and none of them believe he was juicing...
    Maybe that's because they're on them as well.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

who cares its golf

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

He obviously took them. He has connections and was tied to Galea, the guy in Canada that Aroid used. Now his body is breaking down from all the abuse while doughboys like Dufner and Reed win all the tournys. Karma is a beautiful thing and its biting Tigger in the ass!

Jhart2838
    Jhart2838's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

When I was in high school in 2004 I saw of Video of him repping 300 like it was a warm up. Sooo idk..but the guy def worked out hard. Doesn't mean he played fair though. Figure if hes banging hookers left and right with a wife whats a little needle? Needles dont go to the press and blab do they?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

friends with 50+ tour pros on a first name basis and more caddies than that... i house anywhere from5-10 of them every year during the st.jude.. the topic has come up many many times and none of them believe he was juicing... again.. it took him more than 5 years to put on the kind of mass that bryce put on in the baseball offseason...

tiger hits the gym harder than anyone out there... its part of what made him the best ... tigers knee and back are ******... have been for a long time... he will deny it to the media, but the guy still hits most full shots with some pain
    no clue u were in memphis

i am there routinely for the us open sectionals

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Jeezus, ray. Seriously? That's your defense?