Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    The only reasons you would stress something you can no longer affect is because you were not thorough in your approach or are overextended.

Using sound and proven methodology coupled with good money management eliminates the stress 100%.

The only thing certain win or lose is that they all gonna play again tomorrow. The quicker you get the jump on that and the less time you waste worrying about shit out of your control, the better off you will be.

Once you hit submit the shit is ancient history. 2.5 to 4% of your roll shouldn't keep you up at night.
    post of the year.

Billy you seem sharp as hell. Do you post plays ever?

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

I never watch my games !! I take a walk on LV strip for 2-3 hours and have a beer or two or three - lol . I don't want to have a heart attack while I'm watching my games and then my brother would have to collect for me - LOL !!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    I never watch my games !! I take a walk on LV strip for 2-3 hours and have a beer or two or three - lol . I don't want to have a heart attack while I'm watching my games and then my brother would have to collect for me - LOL !!
    damn Jerry you living the dream out there in Vegas?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Don't make it to the end of the late games anymore. I usually just go to sleep and find out what happened in the morning.

Hot Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    damn Jerry you living the dream out there in Vegas?
    - Big Bear yes I do - I'm 60 years old , last 3 years I'm retired thanks to NFL , NBA, NCAAF , NCAAB and AFL [ Arena football ] , All the pussy I can handle , good food , nice car and single and in great health , nice 1 bedroom apartment , health insurance !! Yes Im doing good - Thanks GOD !!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    - Big Bear yes I do - I'm 60 years old , last 3 years I'm retired thanks to NFL , NBA, NCAAF , NCAAB and AFL [ Arena football ] , All the pussy I can handle , good food , nice car and single and in great health , nice 1 bedroom apartment , health insurance !! Yes Im doing good - Thanks GOD !!
    nice. Looking forward to your march madness plays

Hot Jerry

Big Bear - we WILL do well !!

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    post of the year.

Billy you seem sharp as hell. Do you post plays ever?
    I will mention a decent play in a thread or two if I have one at the time, the OP is a respectable poster and actually handicaps games.

Usually a lean or some information. I could give a half a fukk about the usual who haw hee here that goes with posting plays. I truly don't give a fukk whether or not those that have designated themselves the keepers of all that is valid or real think about mine or anyone else's plays. That shit is just fukkin hot air and a big waste of bandwidth.

I am always open to answering a question or giving an opinion if asked about any contest. I got a sheet on most of them anyway.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    I will mention a decent play in a thread or two if I have one at the time, the OP is a respectable poster and actually handicaps games.

Usually a lean or some information. I could give a half a fukk about the usual who haw hee here that goes with posting plays. I truly don't give a fukk whether or not those that have designated themselves the keepers of all that is valid or real think about mine or anyone else's plays. That shit is just fukkin hot air and a big waste of bandwidth.

I am always open to answering a question or giving an opinion if asked about any contest. I got a sheet on most of them anyway.
    sounds good.

First 12