Otaking
    Otaking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Otaking's Road to Glory OR Demise - Random picks from All Sports

Background: I've lurked around for a bit and have made stupid, god awful decisions tailing all the terrible "LOCK OF THE DAY / WEEK / YEAR" plays.

Starting BR was $2000, I'm now down to $17. Yup, $17. FML. Like a sucker born yesterday, I had one big win at the beginning and then went through a TON of losses, thinking I'd be able to "chase" my losses. Yeah, that worked well.

I've finally decided to make a thread to track either my road back to glory, or track my ultimate demise. I am on a mission NOT to reload my BR. Let's make it happen.

I advise you not to tail me. I have a proven record of absolute suckage, so I'm just hoping I get some money back at the end of the day. I'm pretty much betting $1 and a few cents on each play, so... yeah, big money.

Also, I am mostly interested in College Football (American), but until football season is back, I keep an eye on NBA, NCAA Bball, Soccer, and some NHL.

So here we go, plays for today 3/6/14:

(548) Michigan State -220
    (506) Los Angeles Lakers +11½ (-115)
    (6) Detroit Red Wings -115
    (503) Oklahoma City Thunder -5½

BOL to me, and God help you if you tail me.

Otaking
    Otaking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Penetrate, I have concluded that the betting gods do not love me at all. I have not had a winning day since day 1 - I don't know how the hell people do it on here.

(548) Michigan State - W
    (506) Los Angeles Lakers +11½ - L
    (6) Detroit Red Wings - L
    (503) Oklahoma City Thunder -5½
    - L

Balance: $14