Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    No, it collapsed in 1989 with the death of Tito. I think outside the box, unlike you.
    Is that what your Doctor tells you to do...alter the dates and make others believe in your nonsense? Tell him you need a new cocktail, because this one ain't working for ya

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Can I trade those Rubles for three bot, & peso and 10 Schillings?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Rocket is out of control

This thread is about a journey to 500 dollars

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Or 1781 Rubles!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Rocket is out of control

This thread is about a journey to 500 dollars
    I'll check back on you tomorrow...breathe for now

Seaweed
    Update your status

Rocket getting buried in here left and right
    Last edited by Seaweed; 03-06-14 at 11:51 PM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Nothing to the forum? I tend to disagree. The Giant is SBR's nicest person, an established poker player, an Ace Reporter, and a charity donator. He puts in less time than you, but reeks more benefits and profits from you. But wait, how could a Non-Pro who refuses to support the website and donate his money understand this? The irony is baffling.
    Good post.

However, I think irony is a little lost on our boy Rocket. He seems to think trolling is a good thing, unless it happens to him. And when those times happen, he tends to tuck his tail and...

I've lost count how many times he's asked to have his account banned.

"I'm done here posting guys...." only to return the next day is one of Rockets staples.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Rockets a busy man. He has side deals to take care of & currencies & commodities to trade.
    Don't worry though. This goof will wake up tomorrow like he does every morning. Hard as a rock, because he can't wait to log on & spend 14 straight hours trolling & posting barely readable

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Good post.

However, I think irony is a little lost on our boy Rocket. He seems to think trolling is a good thing, unless it happens to him. And when those times happen, he tends to tuck his tail and...

"I'm done here posting guys...." only to return the next day is one of Rockets staples.
    Good post.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Rocket getting buried here

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Rocket getting buried here
    Good post.

Smoke

Thanks saer

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Weeder what makes you want to be such a attention whore?

Surely you know this is headed toward you making another thread crying about how broke you are and that how gambling is the worse thing ever...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Speaking of irrelevant!

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Weeder what makes you want to be such a attention whore?

Surely you know this is headed toward you making another thread crying about how broke you are and that how gambling is the worse thing ever...
    Define whore

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

God I love this place.

Nice hit weeder.

btw, I'm on team rocket , For now.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Eating popcorn.....

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Good post.

I have a very hard time following your "facts" here.
    I did ask for ban once here as a joke a few weeks ago in one of JoJo's threads and I also said that I'm done posting here once about a year ago I believe.
    How can a guy like you lose count of those things?

So, what we got here in this thread?

Seaweed, a retarded attention whoring kid, who creates threads about peeing in his pants or flying with a f@g by the name of BottomDad to Vegas. Where I'm pretty sure his anus got ripped apart. Who also steals from the only person who supports him, his granny, just so he can gamble.

JayVegas420, a dumpster diving clown, who was on his way to become a next Pro Gambler in Vegas, but lasted just a few short months in Vegas begging people for comps because he simply couldn't win enough of those 6-12 team parlays to support himself out there I still don't know how the fukk he made it back home- probably his loving wife took care of the tickets.

and lastly, TheGiant- just by reading your posts about eating quesadilla at 10PM and by looking at your handle, I can tell that you're a fat fukk...obese folks are usually very unhappy with themselves, but they do want to feel important.
    I'll also be very surprised if you're not a f@g.
    Seaweed thinks you're winning big here? Yeah you do - a few pizza vouchers and a few walmart cards a year, which combined would probably is worth no more than 300 bucks.
    Your schtick on this site is to wait for an e-battle to break out, jump in with a few smart ass comments without taking anyone's side and then immediately step back for more entertainment. That right there shows how fukking weak you are.

If you three want bury someone here at least come up with some burial material and cold facts...otherwise don't bother to reply

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Sellweed you can do it!

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I did ask for ban once here as a joke a few weeks ago in one of JoJo's threads and I also said that I'm done posting here once about a year ago I believe.

Seaweed, a retarded attention whoring kid, who creates threads about peeing in his pants or flying with a f@g by the name of BottomDad to Vegas. Where I'm pretty sure his anus got ripped apart. Who also steals from the only person who supports him, his granny, just so he can gamble.

JayVegas420, a dumpster diving clown, who was on his way to become a next Pro Gambler in Vegas, but lasted just a few short months in Vegas begging people for comps because he simply couldn't win enough of those 6-12 team parlays to support himself out there I still don't know how the fukk he made it back home- probably his loving wife took care of the tickets.

and lastly, TheGiant- just by reading your posts about eating quesadilla at 10PM and by looking at your handle, I can tell that you're a fat fukk...obese folks are usually very unhappy with themselves, but they do want to feel important.
    Seaweed thinks you're winning big here? Yeah you do - a few pizza vouchers and a few walmart cards a year, which combined would probably is worth no more than 300 bucks.
    Your schtick on this site is to wait for an e-battle to break out, jump in with a few smart ass comments without taking anyone's side and then immediately step back for more entertainment. That right there shows how fukking weak you are.

If you three want bury someone here at least come up with some burial material and cold facts...otherwise don't bother to reply
    Dishing it out RR! Burned!

What about Wings, Rangers and Pens/Ducks U 5.5 Rocket?

The Giant

My God, I can't believe you typed all that. At least you didn't get defensive.

You could've summed up your little diatribe here, Rocket, by simply saying:

"You're right, Giant. I didn't appreciate being trolled, so I shouldn't do it either."

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

My God, I can't believe you typed all that. At least you didn't get defensive.

You could've summed up your little diatribe here, Rocket, by simply saying:

"You're right, Giant. I didn't appreciate being trolled, so I shouldn't do it either."
    hey chubby, I'm a pretty fast transcriptionist...plus I do not have a fat greasy fingers syndrome from stuffing my face with a Mexican cuisine on the middle of the night
    your trolling is almost as good as your World Poker Badge and your act is weak

wake me up when you have something relevant to say...and I'm not talking about posting crying smileys

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Dishing it out RR! Burned!

What about Wings, Rangers and Pens/Ducks U 5.5 Rocket?
    Steve, we need to see some goalies confirmations tomorrow before we can talk about anything here. Sharks did expose some holes in Pens D late in the game, plus both Ducks and Pens can score. So I'm not so sure about that under.

The Giant

hey chubby, I'm a pretty fast transcriptionist...plus I do not have a fat greasy fingers syndrome from stuffing my face with a Mexican cuisine on the middle of the night
    your trolling is almost as good as your World Poker Badge and your act is weak

wake me up when you have something relevant to say...and I'm not talking about posting crying smileys
    Rocket, get some sleep. You've been trolling 17 consecutive hours.

Before you do though, please tell me you're working on some big overseas deal. I absolutely love when you pull that card!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Rocket, get some sleep. You've been trolling 17 consecutive hours.

Before you do though, please tell me you're working on some big overseas deal. I absolutely love when you pull that card!
    big overseas deals? I never worked on any (big or small) overseas deals...put your fantasies about me to rest.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Speaking of irrelevant!
    Suck a bag of dikks pal

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Seaweed I enjoy your threads and picks, many do not give you the credit as a good handicapper. I see it though clearly. If your ever in NJ stop by my pad man.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Seaweed I enjoy your threads and picks, many do not give you the credit as a good handicapper. I see it though clearly. If your ever in NJ stop by my pad man.
    Shilling for the business.

What a company man you are goldy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Coochie Shari told me you pray every night that I don't come to your local town

Coochie I would have to make an example out of you in front of your locals

Nothing serious I would you slap you around into you put your hands up and say JJ I apologize

I think then we would go to a local TAB office have a few brewskis and gamble

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are broke (Im assuming Seaweed is from his posts), the problem here is that even if you reach 500, you are still fukked (and more likely to keep playing and lose the 500 anyway)
    Its different, if you are rich and are doing this as a fun challenge, because its far more likely you will stop at 500 and buy something nice.

Anyway, whats an ace reporter? Also i want a bully badge.
    carry on.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    If you are broke (Im assuming Seaweed is from his posts), the problem here is that even if you reach 500, you are still fukked (and more likely to keep playing and lose the 500 anyway)
    Its different, if you are rich and are doing this as a fun challenge, because its far more likely you will stop at 500 and buy something nice.

Anyway, whats an ace reporter? Also i want a bully badge.
    carry on.
    An ace reporter is one who brings important breaking news to SBR's attention as soon as it happens. This was best illustrated during the tragic events of the boston bombings where The Giant updated us minute by minute with information not found anywhere else

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Thanks, Coach.

Looking forward to stopping by your pad again next time I am around

Seaweed
    Update your status

These are all assumptions. No, I am not mentally ill. No, I am not a whore. No, BottomDad was not a f@g. No, my anus did not get ripped apart. The only facts you have presented is that you are a hypocrite as you have said "if you want to bury someone atleast come up with some cold facts...otherwize don't bother to reply". Rocket, you are not I'm my league.

Seaweed
    Update your status

I will let this thread do the talking.

Let's all be friends

Smoke

Safer I think people are jealous of you and granny

First 123456 ... Last