Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The last time Floyd fought a wrestler he knocked him out cold. A 7 ft 5 500 pound giant.
    I realize that you think that Professional Wrestling being fake is just a conspiracy theory. But it really is fake bro. I hate to burst your bubble but someone needed to tell ya.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I realize that you think that Professional Wrestling being fake is just a conspiracy theory. But it really is fake bro. I hate to burst your bubble but someone needed to tell ya.

Once again noticing sarcasm is not quite your cup of tea.

Thor4140

Fwiw i once did hear Mayweather was a pretty good wrestler in high School i believe. Can any of u Floyd nuthuggers verify this? Heenan? LOu?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Anyone who thinks that Floyd should be favoured against Ronda in an MMA match is an absolute retard, or completely misinformed.

She can toss around 200lbs guys with moderate levels of grappling experience, but you're telling me that a 155ish boxer with no grappling experience can stop her throws? I give him 10% at best. It wouldn't even be competitive, and I can't imagine why anyone would think differently, except if they were some sort of boxing elitist who dislikes MMA.
    Where are you getting this from?
    I'm not in total disbelief, but I still want to see where you are getting this info from.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'd be Rousey's little bitch. Girl will be banking on endorsements alone in a year or so. People can hate all they want. Girl has talent.

Ron_Paul_2012

Fwiw i once did hear Mayweather was a pretty good wrestler in high School i believe. Can any of u Floyd nuthuggers verify this? Heenan? LOu?
    Not true. In fact he rarely showed up for school. How many ridiculous tin foil hat conspiracies do you have goof? Oh and you weren't being sarcastic.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 03-06-14 at 06:34 PM.

Thor4140

Not true. In fact he rarely showed up for school. How many ridiculous tin foil hat conspiracies do you have goof? Oh and you weren't being sarcastic.
    Ron Paul. Can i call u mister Paul? Why do u Ron Paul supporters think u are smarter than everyone else? U marched with a guy who had no shot no chance what so ever yet u guys were gonna change things lol. Now if u repeat this nonsense in 2016 with this 98 year old man people will realize what most already know. Most of ya are complete nitwits holding onto a hope and dream but barely knowing the guys platforms

Ron_Paul_2012

Ron Paul. Can i call u mister Paul? Why do u Ron Paul supporters think u are smarter than everyone else? U marched with a guy who had no shot no chance what so ever yet u guys were gonna change things lol. Now if u repeat this nonsense in 2016 with this 98 year old man people will realize what most already know. Most of ya are complete nitwits holding onto a hope and dream but barely knowing the guys platforms
    You're just afraid that he'll take away your food stamps.

Thor4140

You're just afraid that he'll take away your food stamps.
    good one. Good one. What is ur next line i live in my mothers basement?

Ron_Paul_2012

good one. Good one. What is ur next line i live in my mothers basement?
    Well if the shoe fits........

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Where are you getting this from?
    I'm not in total disbelief, but I still want to see where you are getting this info from.
    It's well known that she tosses around large male sparring partners in training, and that she competed against men in Judo and won pretty easily. As for specific instances, here's a video of her grappling with Uriah Hall, who is a pretty high level (top 30 in the world, probably, potential to be higher) middleweight, probably walks around at 210lbs. The actual footage shown only gives a single example (a slow feeling out period and then Ronda immediately gets the throw and taps him), but Uriah's comments on his experiences grappling with Ronda are pretty enlightening.

Ron_Paul_2012

It's well known that she tosses around large male sparring partners in training, and that she competed against men in Judo and won pretty easily. As for specific instances, here's a video of her grappling with Uriah Hall, who is a pretty high level (top 30 in the world, probably, potential to be higher) middleweight, probably walks around at 210lbs. The actual footage shown only gives a single example (a slow feeling out period and then Ronda immediately gets the throw and taps him), but Uriah's comments on his experiences grappling with Ronda are pretty enlightening.

The ignorance on this thread is astounding. But I guess I take for granted the fact that most of the goof's on SBR have never trained MMA ever in their life & know absolutely nothing about fighting. Your wasting your time on these goofs MD. They don't want to be educated. They would rather wallow in ignorance.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

no disrespect to rousey...or mma ....cause i have nothing against it.....but here you have a video of her going on a ufc tv show....being built up as the star of the womens division.....id say "throwing" this guy around is a bit of an overstatement....not saying that she cant...or doesnt....but this video didnt really show me anything of the sort.....id like to see her in serious sparring doing something to a 210lb man...

torrentzflow
    torrentzflow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    no disrespect to rousey...or mma ....cause i have nothing against it.....but here you have a video of her going on a ufc tv show....being built up as the star of the womens division.....id say "throwing" this guy around is a bit of an overstatement....not saying that she cant...or doesnt....but this video didnt really show me anything of the sort.....id like to see her in serious sparring doing something to a 210lb man...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9xjs2fWJEs

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

If mayweather was white..........yes

But mayweather is black so no

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Who is this Rousey guy?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Who is this Rousey guy?
    Rousey Roddy Piper, he's a pro wrestler, used to be with the WWE and WCW.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by torrentzflow View Post
    Sider if i ever need a private investigator u are my go to guy

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is hilarious.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Hog analysis says Ronda...buuuuut Floyd is athletic and explosive. Would prob just tail Vaughany on his arb on the fight.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Ronda -150
    Floyd +120

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Floyd would knock her out before she would be able to grab him. What a desperate cry for more attention by saying this crap.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

crapthread.jpg

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Once again noticing sarcasm is not quite your cup of tea.
    Its embarrassing really.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Rousey would be the inaugural World champ if she ever fought Floyd, deal with it nerds.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by torrentzflow View Post
    that was cute. good effort ronda

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Whacky morning show asks stupid question of Ronda. She replies in a joking manner.

Internet explodes with "Ronda says she can outbox Mayweather"

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Mayweather will beat Rousey in a boxing match

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Whacky morning show asks stupid question of Ronda. She replies in a joking manner.

Internet explodes with "Ronda says she can outbox Mayweather"
    Probably because she's made similar claims in the past.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6423

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Mayweather will beat Rousey in a boxing match
    Wow you think? Don't think too hard pavy

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

she's kind of HOT !

Thor4140

Quote from Tyson regarding a fight with Royce Gracie back in the day

“Well, in ’93, I was in prison, so there would not have been a fight. But there is no way I would have won. I had no idea what was going on with that type of fighting and would’ve been taken by surprise. I would have had to train in that particular art of fighting for that to happen. That’s a particular art. You are not going to go in there with your just your hands, you need to have a great ground game as well. You also need a great wrestling game to be successful. You have to have both skills, wrestling and boxing. That’s the truth.”
    Back in 1993 Royce Gracie was dominating Mixed Martial Arts with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and while Mike Tyson was in prison his boxing dominance still resonated with the globe.
    Many considered Tyson the most dangerous man in the world.
    In a recent appearance on UFC Tonight, the former boxing heavyweight champion said that’s not the case, Royce Gracie would have beaten him.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote from Tyson regarding a fight with Royce Gracie back in the day

“Well, in ’93, I was in prison, so there would not have been a fight. But there is no way I would have won. I had no idea what was going on with that type of fighting and would’ve been taken by surprise. I would have had to train in that particular art of fighting for that to happen. That’s a particular art. You are not going to go in there with your just your hands, you need to have a great ground game as well. You also need a great wrestling game to be successful. You have to have both skills, wrestling and boxing. That’s the truth.”
    Back in 1993 Royce Gracie was dominating Mixed Martial Arts with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and while Mike Tyson was in prison his boxing dominance still resonated with the globe.
    Many considered Tyson the most dangerous man in the world.
    In a recent appearance on UFC Tonight, the former boxing heavyweight champion said that’s not the case, Royce Gracie would have beaten him.
    Something similar was said by Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini. Mancini is now a Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Absolutely amazing that anyone thinks Floyd would have any better than a snow balls chance in hell vs Rousey.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/6...s-have-no-clue

First 12