what? there is a soccer forum, about ten threads a day full of picks

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    this.

Hey Vaughny if you were going to do a futures for the World Cup who would you go with?

I am new to soccer betting but i actually cashed a spain future last time. I guess that wasnt hard since they were the favorite though..

any thoughts on Brazil or Germany?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    this.

Hey Vaughny if you were going to do a futures for the World Cup who would you go with?

I am new to soccer betting but i actually cashed a spain future last time. I guess that wasnt hard since they were the favorite though..

any thoughts on Brazil or Germany?
    My feeling is that the South American sides will do well (obviously Argentina and Brazil) and also Colombia, Chile and Uruguay...as they will be used to the conditions (heat, humidity etc...). Obviously cant count out Spain and Germany, although personally I dont think Germany will win it. France are also looking more solid as a group now and cant rule them out if likes of Ribery, Pogba, and Benzema remain injury free, plus they have a reasonably comfortable group which they should win (can get France to win group at -110 to -130 range). I wouldnt be surprised if there are a couple upsets in group stage - could see likes of England and Netherlands not making it through as they have to contend for second place with Chile and Uruguay in their groups, both of whom I think could reach quarters with a bit of luck. I may play England not to Qualify at +120 and Netherlands Not to Qualify at +150 as I think at least one of the two will slip up.

My outlook on World Cup is similar to Champions League this season, that almost anybody can win it because no team is extremely solid defensively.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 03-06-14 at 06:41 AM.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Is that counting atofsu's threads?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    Is that counting atofsu's threads?
    Haha oh yeah. But do they count as "picks" or just "whining and venting threads" that should he in the saloon!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thanks men

I forget about soccer forum

Most popular betting sport in world

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

JJ as stated before Ive been banging away most brazilian soccer but most online won't let you play these however my new local works off scoresandodds.com and thank god they have it..

I have 3 picks today Ill post in a different thread and 2 will definitely. Hit bet the same amount and boom. your up.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Thanks men

MLS starts this wknd as well

brownsfan
    brownsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Takster was one of the best Soccer posters and he was run off board.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Now you wanna talk about a corrupt and fix sport

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan View Post
    Takster was one of the best Soccer posters and he was run off board.
    He chose to start a paid service, wasn't "run off". And his picks were and still are pretty juiced up.

brownsfan

I think he was willing to still post plays here.. Oh well.. All water under the bridge I guess.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

My feeling is that the South American sides will do well (obviously Argentina and Brazil) and also Colombia, Chile and Uruguay...as they will be used to the conditions (heat, humidity etc...). Obviously cant count out Spain and Germany, although personally I dont think Germany will win it. France are also looking more solid as a group now and cant rule them out if likes of Ribery, Pogba, and Benzema remain injury free, plus they have a reasonably comfortable group which they should win (can get France to win group at -110 to -130 range). I wouldnt be surprised if there are a couple upsets in group stage - could see likes of England and Netherlands not making it through as they have to contend for second place with Chile and Uruguay in their groups, both of whom I think could reach quarters with a bit of luck. I may play England not to Qualify at +120 and Netherlands Not to Qualify at +150 as I think at least one of the two will slip up.

My outlook on World Cup is similar to Champions League this season, that almost anybody can win it because no team is extremely solid defensively.

Thanks for the response.

Argentina fired their coach right?

Would you say this Argentina team is more prepared/talented this world cup than 4 years ago?

Do you have more confidence in this coach?

brownsfan

He's been real streaky this year... Had an awful stretch, but no arguing his record last year. He documents everything and keeps a detailed record.. Seems honest and is good people. More than you can say for lots of touts.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Thanks men

Very few more frustrating betting situations then having a soccer team to win a game and they go down 1-0. In the quality soccer leagues that is a very tough hurdle to overcome even if it is early.

James D

Quote Originally Posted by rock steady 1 View Post
    The Dude killed it here something like 200 units in 6 months. I killed it with on TW where his giving out all his plays for free .. Guy went 29-10 so far this week for +19 units.. Just giving credit where it's due.. He does play some juiced games but a win is a win
    You just joined SBR today to tell us this?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Thanks for the response.

Argentina fired their coach right?

Would you say this Argentina team is more prepared/talented this world cup than 4 years ago?

Do you have more confidence in this coach?
    Sabella has been Coach since 2011 I believe. I wouldnt say they are necessarily more prepared or talented now than they were at previous World Cup...I think they have the same issues - still not that great defensively, and can their attacking talent work together as a unit?

Judging from the performance last night against Romania you wouldnt expect them to be contenders! All depends if Aguero, Messi, Higuain, and Di Maria can gel as an attacking group - potentially too much talent! And at the back they are very average - last night they had Basanta of Monterrey alongside Fernandez (Napoli) - not exactly a world-class pairing - at the last world cup they had Demichelis and Otamendi which was no better and their defensive fragility showed when Germany wooped them 4-0 and knocked them out. At least now they have Zabaleta at right back who is an upgrade, and Rojo may be better than Heinze at left back.

Fernando Gago was playing centre-mid last night who is another over-rated player that had so much promise early in his career when he was at Boca....Mascherano is fine as defensive mid - still think he is a world-class battler and can do the job that Simeone used to do for Argentina a decade ago, but Gago isnt good enough IMO. He isnt exactly a Veron or Riquelme type player who can run a game in midfield and make the difference. The other options arent much better though in Biglia and Banega - both talented players but not world-class. But you cant count them out simply because they have Messi and Aguero.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 03-06-14 at 10:42 AM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    You just joined SBR today to tell us this?
    It's a ghost account of takster. So embarrassing.

jjgold

This is insane

So many people go to sbr daily and try to make a buck

James D

Hey JJ, Shari,

It's so transparent it's funny, I am actually embarrassed for the guy. I just pointed it out so others would notice his register date was today and his only posts were here in this thread.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

so lets talk about this Argentina squad ..

who thinks they win the world cup?

jjgold

Guys think they are clever but they are not

Lol paying touts to lose your money

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Sabella has been Coach since 2011 I believe. I wouldnt say they are necessarily more prepared or talented now than they were at previous World Cup...I think they have the same issues - still not that great defensively, and can their attacking talent work together as a unit?

Judging from the performance last night against Romania you wouldnt expect them to be contenders! All depends if Aguero, Messi, Higuain, and Di Maria can gel as an attacking group - potentially too much talent! And at the back they are very average - last night they had Basanta of Monterrey alongside Fernandez (Napoli) - not exactly a world-class pairing - at the last world cup they had Demichelis and Otamendi which was no better and their defensive fragility showed when Germany wooped them 4-0 and knocked them out. At least now they have Zabaleta at right back who is an upgrade, and Rojo may be better than Heinze at left back.

Fernando Gago was playing centre-mid last night who is another over-rated player that had so much promise early in his career when he was at Boca....Mascherano is fine as defensive mid - still think he is a world-class battler and can do the job that Simeone used to do for Argentina a decade ago, but Gago isnt good enough IMO. He isnt exactly a Veron or Riquelme type player who can run a game in midfield and make the difference. The other options arent much better though in Biglia and Banega - both talented players but not world-class. But you cant count them out simply because they have Messi and Aguero.
    thank you. Good point about the guys needing to work together.

Thats one of things that i like about Germany. The Germans seem to really like each other.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    It's a ghost account of takster. So embarrassing.
    Lol

awks

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

Brazil +316/argentina +429/germeny +610/spain +731/italy +2506 get those few months ago
    Quote Originally Posted by big bear View Post
    this.

Hey vaughny if you were going to do a futures for the world cup who would you go with?

Any thoughts on brazil or germany?

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Im the biggest Argentina fan you will ever meet and I think they have no shot at all. Attack is mind blowing( although I dont like Higuain-way overrated and choker), but the defense is below average. I wont even mention goalkeeper as he is useless. Teams like Argentina cannot win a tough tournament because it is all about defense. They might be better this time around compared to last WC because all the top players are in their prime now, but again defense is still terrible. I sure hope I am wrong on this one but I said the same thing last WC and sure they get thrashed by Germany. Tournament being in south america might help them a little bit but I still dont see them making it too far...semifinals at most IMO

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    Im the biggest Argentina fan you will ever meet and I think they have no shot at all. Attack is mind blowing( although I dont like Higuain-way overrated and choker), but the defense is below average. I wont even mention goalkeeper as he is useless. Teams like Argentina cannot win a tough tournament because it is all about defense. They might be better this time around compared to last WC because all the top players are in their prime now, but again defense is still terrible. I sure hope I am wrong on this one but I said the same thing last WC and sure they get thrashed by Germany. Tournament being in south america might help them a little bit but I still dont see them making it too far...semifinals at most IMO
    thanks you for your response. I was reading about them this afternoon and their lack of defense was mentioned.

who are some of the better defensive teams ?

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

I do there my #2 pick

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Sponsey,

Call Mya321 on the 33+1 number has 1st half play

atofsu32111
    atofsu32111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha oh yeah. But do they count as "picks" or just "whining and venting threads" that should he in the saloon!
    bastards! join the gravy train i never make a boasting only thread only listed losses so seemed like i made all bad plays