jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Always fight for your forum reputation

It does matter and for many of us like myself it's mainly all we have

There are other guys like Opie and bigday that have it all in their personal lives but they worked for it

But like I said for most of us it is all we have and I do see how many guys fight protecting themselves as handicappers and protecting their credibility

There have been many days in my posting career where I would post for 15 straight hours and have over 400 posts just to win a forum fight and protect my form reputation

I like your passion and all I say to all of you when you get called out just fight fight fight

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Blood, Sweat, and Tears.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

when do i get my badge gueey

i didnt fight for it so jerkoffs couldnt recognize
    Last edited by InTheDrink; 03-04-14 at 07:51 AM.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Always protect your HONOR!!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Fight! Fight!! Fight!!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11905

I prefer to tuck my tail and run like a little fairy boy.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Lol fukin gold. You maniac

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

forum reputation.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

There can only be 1 of you Gold. So many posters trying too hard to be the next honcho like Big Bear & Big Reemer. Hell, their poster names alone is suspect for a self esteem issue. It's more about gaining popularity then it is their capping skills. Creating threads just to find an identity...
    Is that what you want this forum to be about now JJ? Or do you want a winner tonight?

jjgold

Lester I want a winner

I remember when you lost everything and did not even give a fuk

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lester I want a winner

I remember when you lost everything and did not even give a fuk
    Your right. But I've been on a good run since the Super Bowl. Took the girl on vacation, & been a better person.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave lesterdymond 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Good job Tony

Gambling is everything to you

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Way to be Shontel, keep winning

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Tony nice job

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Good points Coach - without our forum reputation we are nothing

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Goldylocks, Whats the play tonight?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

JJ forums should be the most important thing in our lives. If it's not then get off the forum.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am fairly certain this thread is directed at me. I may have gone a little overboard but I personally do not think Thats the case. Your reputation everywhere does matter, even on line in an Internet forum. Obviously it's not the most important thing like some guys have joked, but it does matter. You may disagree however if we didn't assign any value at all to SBR, our interactions here, and our relationships here we would not come to the site virtually every day. My little flare up yesterday, my first ever on an online forum, was with a guy I have never even seen before so it wasn't like we had a history. He made a statement after ( of course) I lost my bets saying "you bet kstate because it's your favorite squad, dumb move" . So I just told him kstate is not my favorite squad at all, I am a big east kid and have exactly zero connections with kstate. So instead of just dropping it he has to say some more stupid s@@t. So I look at his other posts and in the previous 10 minutes he did the same thing to moneyiswater making comments in the guys thread after losing a bet, and also was telling some other poster to keep "flipping burgers at McDonald's brah" because he disagreed who was better Kobe or Lebron. Why is all that s@@t necessary? I wont pretend to completely understand why gamblers seem to get joy out of other gamblers losing. I will say a part of it is their own lives are miserable so it makes them happy when others suffer. I will tell you with 100% certainty I will NEVER root against another gambler unless he is a complete scumbag or I have the other side. Whether it is sports, keno, or walking by a blackjack table I will never root for the house. The house is our common adversary. That's why when I hear something inside That gamblers may want to know I post it. I don't do that to help me, I do that to look out for others in the forum.

Treat people with respect and never wish bad on others without a very very good reason. Also if someone calls you a BS artist prove them wrong, plain and simple. I try ​to apply these principles in all aspects of my life, including on line talking to strangers.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    I am fairly certain this thread is directed at me. I may have gone a little overboard but I personally do not think Thats the case. Your reputation everywhere does matter, even on line in an Internet forum. Obviously it's not the most important thing like some guys have joked, but it does matter. You may disagree however if we didn't assign any value at all to SBR, our interactions here, and our relationships here we would not come to the site virtually every day. My little flare up yesterday, my first ever on an online forum, was with a guy I have never even seen before so it wasn't like we had a history. He made a statement after ( of course) I lost my bets saying "you bet kstate because it's your favorite squad, dumb move" . So I just told him kstate is not my favorite squad at all, I am a big east kid and have exactly zero connections with kstate. So instead of just dropping it he has to say some more stupid s@@t. So I look at his other posts and in the previous 10 minutes he did the same thing to moneyiswater making comments in the guys thread after losing a bet, and also was telling some other poster to keep "flipping burgers at McDonald's brah" because he disagreed who was better Kobe or Lebron. Why is all that s@@t necessary? I wont pretend to completely understand why gamblers seem to get joy out of other gamblers losing. I will say a part of it is their own lives are miserable so it makes them happy when others suffer. I will tell you with 100% certainty I will NEVER root against another gambler unless he is a complete scumbag or I have the other side. Whether it is sports, keno, or walking by a blackjack table I will never root for the house. The house is our common adversary. That's why when I hear something inside That gamblers may want to know I post it. I don't do that to help me, I do that to look out for others in the forum.

Treat people with respect and never wish bad on others without a very very good reason. Also if someone calls you a BS artist prove them wrong, plain and simple. I try ​to apply these principles in all aspects of my life, including on line talking to strangers.

I don't think JJ's post was in any way aimed at you.

You didn't do anything wrong yesterday.

Sit back and enjoy the show some.

jjgold

Thread not directed at James................we all must protect ours

You mad bro

jjgold whats your reputation?

bad gambler?

fat and overweight male species?

no haired clown?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    Your right. But I've been on a good run since the Super Bowl. Took the girl on vacation, & been a better person.
    thinking about getting away soon myself long winter here mayane

where did you take your squaw Tony?

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    thinking about getting away soon myself long winter here mayane

where did you take your squaw Tony?

sochi

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post

BigBoyDan?

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Do you really fight for a reputation on a sports forum in which you don't even really know the other people (at least most of us)?
    I couldn't care less about my rep - yeah, I want to pick winners so that people will take what I give them and consider a strong play in hopes to cash. So what if another dude wins a bet that I lose. I don't give a flyin' flip!
    The one thing I don't want to do is come across a jerk or overly cocky so that people don't want to take my advice.

Just want to get good info. (which is really hard when people are clashing in their views) and acting like they're all that.
    IMO, reputation is what hurts the forum and what leads to people making stupid bets and having to make deposit after deposit so they can make more stupid bets.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

And another thing - if you're worried about your reputation on a sports forum, you really need to take a step back and evaluate where your focus in life is.

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There have been many days in my posting career where I would post for 15 straight hours and have over 400 posts just to win a forum fight and protect my form reputation

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    forum reputation.
    foreal foreal

it all went sideways for Big Deemer when he posted the weener pic

people kept calling him an asian afterward

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Must say I've never seen you in a fight or a discussion jj. You just post random worthless bullshit it's pretty much impossible to make anything of.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

jjgold

Forum rep is all we have men

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

You me like when you’re down over 40 units. You claim to be up nicely on the year?

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Posting is serious bidness

12 Last