greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Killer sure does have a weak grasp on reality. It's almost like he doesn't realize there is a record of the posts in this thread. Anyone with a clue can log on here and see that I'm telling killer what to do and that if he does he's just a little 110lb bitch of a slave, then they see that within 2 minutes he does exactly as he's told. I tell killer what to do, and he does it without hesitation, plain as day and everyone sees it.

Hey slave boy, respond to this post you cokk choking sweetheart.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I don't really understand what killer is talking about here, I posted a link to me picking a winner in the late game last night and he replies with "he can only post old winners because he can't now" when it was pointed out that Canisius did in fact play last night in the late game the kid disappears. Hours later after my UNLV cashes even before the first half is over he's nowhere to be found, odd, but he's Fresno State educated, can't expect much. I go about my business and after yet another further burial in what seems like an endless amount of them, I get this kid to reply to my post, in my thread, in less than 10 minutes. His post? Saying he's in MY head? Now, it doesn't take much to see that if I mention this burger king employee of the month (September 2012, but it still means so much to him) that he was plain as day sitting at home refreshing this page, scared to post after a burial and my pick winning, that as soon as he thinks he has a real zinger he's on it like nothing else in the world matters (nothing else does) that in fact I'm in his head. Then he throws up a picture of me not cashing in an SBR tournament (hey lookee there, a 1st, 3rd and 6th badge all in the last 10 days) and thinks that means something. Although I look and see he has zero himself, sad he can't even win on here, but then he's not eve a pro, a non-pro playing SBR poker, can't really go into much detail about how pathetic that is but it's not like he has much else going on in his life.

See this is what you can call yet another in a string of endless burials. Killer's response? Probably a few of these mixed in with some stalker grade pictures pertaining to me (sorry son, not interested) finished off with a few more s. He'll laugh at his own post, not too loud though, don't want to disturb granny upstairs because it's getting close to her bedtime and he'll sit here and refresh the page constantly because it's not like he has much else to do.

TLDR version:

Killer
    Fresno State
    JNCO Jeans
    Guy had to type an essay to reply back. what a fukkin dimwit

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Mods saloon this bullshit

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Killer sure does have a weak grasp on reality. It's almost like he doesn't realize there is a record of the posts in this thread. Anyone with a clue can log on here and see that I'm telling killer what to do and that if he does he's just a little 110lb bitch of a slave, then they see that within 2 minutes he does exactly as he's told. I tell killer what to do, and he does it without hesitation, plain as day and everyone sees it.

Hey slave boy, respond to this post you cokk choking sweetheart.
    2 minutes later......

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Why does this loser bump his own threads? Watch here comes the pathetic response in 3...2...1... hey hippo I'll check in later to see how many replies you posted you fukkin loser

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Demo buried again.

First 123