Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Mithell88 View Post
    Regardless of what happens with U.S. and Russia Rocket will always be our friend on SBR end of story

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hilarious as soon as Putin lost 1/4 of his money on currency decline everything calmed down

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hilarious as soon as Putin lost 1/4 of his money on currency decline everything calmed down
    1/4? ... just make it 3/4s already to make it more interesting

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    Regardless of what happens with U.S. and Russia Rocket will always be our friend on SBR end of story
    What's up with the green dildo?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

And why the fuk are we giving them money?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Russia is losing the PR battle. Now aid is flowing into Ukraine, something like a Billion from the U.S. And 15 billion from Europe. This will only strengthen the pro-west ukranian's.
    Russia is controlling Crimea today but you have to see past your nose Rocket, the west is winning this battle.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

The fuk are you talking about?

I get it that you don't care about a politician that lies, what I don't understand is why you love a guy who fuks you in the a*s. Oh wait, never mind - I think I get why you might like that.

He spent so much government money on B.S. welfare, corporate cronyism, energy shakedowns, etc. that US debt, once the Cadillac of debt instruments, was downgraded from from Triple A rating. O's response was to attack the ratings agencies that made him look bad.

That's just for starters and losing financial clout internationally is worse than losing a mere fight. Under Obama everyone loses but the 1% - in case you haven't noticed. And it this was widely predicted.

just ask romney, mccain - those were elections, not fights. Affirmative Action President in Action. Thats what we got. "Obamacare will save the average American family $2500 a year!" "if you like your plan you can keep your plan!"

bin laden - oh please.

gaddafi - he's dead. Followed it up with Benghazi mess. True colors there.

obamacare - this is a win? He pushed it through with Democratic House and Senate ... that atrocity cost Democrats the House. It will lose the senate too this November. All the GOP has to say is "repeal Obamacare" and they got votes. That's how bad a law it is.

Is there an Obama Cartoon Channel that you get your news from? Seriously - explain how Obama helped his reputation as a statesman in Syria. His bluffs were called by a petty tyrant and it was clear he would do nothing, then Putin swept in and cut the deal that kept his people, the Syrian regime, in power. Not only did Obama weakly back the losing side, but he was buddy-buddy with Al Qaeda when doing so.

Thanks Obama voters! Enjoy your phones and food stamps!
    Wow a Fox news infomercial.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Wow a Fox news infomercial.
    Yeah right, buddy. Here's a recap, show me where I'm wrong:

Obama - when he isn't lying out of his a$s IRS directors are pleading the fifth to keep him from having to.

US debt - downgraded for the first time in history, on his watch. Said he'd reduce Bush's historic deficit - instead he more than doubled it.

1% - These 5 years have been golden for them; rocky for everyone else. 100% opposite of his stated mission. Deception or incompetence, does it really matter?

Foreign policy - disaster.

-

The only defense of Obama is to attack messengers of truth. Go bet on a basketball game, little boy.

Thor4140

Yeah right, buddy. Here's a recap, show me where I'm wrong:

Obama - when he isn't lying out of his a$s IRS directors are pleading the fifth to keep him from having to.

US debt - downgraded for the first time in history, on his watch. Said he'd reduce Bush's historic deficit - instead he more than doubled it.

1% - These 5 years have been golden for them; rocky for everyone else. 100% opposite of his stated mission. Deception or incompetence, does it really matter?

Foreign policy - disaster.

-

The only defense of Obama is to attack messengers of truth. Go bet on a basketball game, little boy.
    The problem with ur first naive point is that the Republicans have done far worse with using the IRS dealing with certain groups. If u need to know what BUsh did let me know. The problem is the Dems let him get away with it. Now the Republicans will look for anything they can do to shame the president just like they did with Clinton and all that nonsense with Kenneth Starr. As for the IRS wasn't the Tea party always gloating on how they are not gonna pay taxes? Well in my world if u gloat about not paying ur taxes ur ass is gonna get investigated. Here is the problem with a guy like you. You don't hear anything negative about ur hero's on Fox News so u think they are all great people. There is a whole world of news out there. U ought to try looking at a few of these area's. You are a text book Limbaugh pigeon. OH and by the way ur other points? Most would be attributed to Republicans obstructing the guy so nothing gets done and it makes him look bad and them look good. Power hungry assholes who will stop at nothing even if it means the country suffers, just to get power.

Thor4140

Keep on living behind that wall of delusion buddy. It is actually pretty comical. Messenger of the truth The only thing u know about telling the truth is that u don't know how to tell the truth.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Thor you make me want to slit my wrist I swear to god I wanna stomp your face in

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Thor you make me want to slit my wrist
    Please do you Greek slut.

ByeShea

Bush speech. Fox news. Limbaugh.
    Thor - you ignored every single one of my points that I requested you refute. Is an emotional response all you got? Everyone has threads that are best to steer of. This one might be one of yours.

The only thing u know about telling the truth is that u don't know how to tell the truth.

Obama is such a disaster (well, maybe not for your welfare a$s) that you can't address a thing about him.

I'm a nice guy - I'll give you another chance. Go back up to my last post and tell me where I'm wrong. Ask your husband for help if you get stuck.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Thor you make me want to slit my wrist I swear to god I wanna stomp your face in
    truth stings sometimes don't it. By the way u aint stomping nobodies face.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

What's up with the green dildo?
    gold and drinker started calling me mitchum, so I posted the deodorant which in fact is basically a green dildo

Thor4140

Thor - you ignored every single one of my points that I requested you refute. Is an emotional response all you got? Everyone has threads that are best to steer of. This one might be one of yours.

Obama is such a disaster (well, maybe not for your welfare a$s) that you can't address a thing about him.

I'm a nice guy - I'll give you another chance. Go back up to my last post and tell me where I'm wrong. Ask your husband for help if you get stuck. [/COLOR]
    For obama to try to work with these assholes after he saw what Clinton went thru with Kenneth Star i would agree he is a disaster. Ur point about the woman claiming the 5th because she is afraid to incriminate herself because the democrats were pussies when Bush was doing all this stuff and they stayed quiet makes sense. Let me remind ya of something okay. Ur scumbag hero's outed one of our very own CIA agents just because she was the wife of a guy who said their reasons for war were absolute bullshit. How low can ya sink? Outing one of our very own agents. Now here is something u won't see on Fox and u prolly never knew that a CIA agent was outed because Cheney pulled that shit and right wing nitwit radio are the waterboy for guys like Cheney. So read this and see if u have the mental capacity to read more then a paragraph. oh and like i said the Tea Party was bragging about not paying taxes. Why wouldn't ya investigate them if u were the IRS? Do u think a cop would investigate a guy bragging to everyone about a murder? They did what was right but the right wing spin machine made it political. You want to see political then read the article.
    http://www.alternet.org/bush-used-ir...nd-gop-outrage

Mitchell88

sorry Thor but reading this is the equivalent of when a left winger says it Fox news its all BS spin. Well same note a right winger would say this site is BS and all spin. EVERYONE has an agenda

Thor4140

sorry Thor but reading this is the equivalent of when a left winger says it Fox news its all BS spin. Well same note a right winger would say this site is BS and all spin. EVERYONE has an agenda
    Show me the spin. This can all be researched unless calling it spin is a lot easier to do.

Thor4140

Obama caused the default? I address this also. To think Obama caused the default just shows how partisan and gullible u truly are.

Mitchell88

Show me the spin. This can all be researched unless calling it spin is a lot easier to do.
    im not arguing Thor nor am I about to spend the time looking up the spin just like no one ever goes and finds how fox news spun something. I am right down the middle independent. I will vote for whoever is going to make the united states a better place to live and has views that I agree with. I was just pointing out that you have to see it from both sides bud.

Thor4140

im not arguing Thor nor am I about to spend the time looking up the spin just like no one ever goes and finds how fox news spun something. I am right down the middle independent. I will vote for whoever is going to make the united states a better place to live and has views that I agree with. I was just pointing out that you have to see it from both sides bud.
    these guys i debate vote only one way and would never ever think of voting for a Dem even if the Dem would make their life better. I vote for Republicans. Heck a little while back i even hand billed for a Republican. One of my best buddies is a Republican Mayor. I can't think of much worst than outing a CIA agent of our very own. They did that and they can spin that shit all they want. You have to be a complete fool not to know what happen. Wait i can think of something worse. Lying us into war and watching 4 thousand of our kids die because of those lies. For the Dems to let Bush get away with it just shows there is no party looking out for the common person. Bush just recently siad we need to look out for the real 1 percent meaning the military. Really? Fukin really. He sure looked after them alright when he was in charge. If that is someone who says he is watching my back id rather go at it alone.

Mitchell88

honestly right now I think their is a whole lot of scum out their politician wise, both sides of the aisle

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Thor is always informed and has intelligent opinions on political matters.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Thor is always informed and has intelligent opinions on political matters.
    Thor apparently thinks it's 2005. He keeps babbling about Valerie Plame and has never heard of Barack Obama.

ByeShea

gold and drinker started calling me mitchum, so I posted the deodorant which in fact is basically a green dildo
    Gotta get me one of them.

For my sore back. ... What???

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

there was an old neckbeard who lived like a jew

except for that part, "hey suck my dikk Lou"

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Russian Rocket is one of us though so if we do I will not hold it against him

Who would win???
    Do we have an updated % figure??

Things could get interesting...

First ... 3456