Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Take All Those Points With The Bucks!

As we head into the later part of the season we're starting to see some pretty hefty lines. Tonight Indiana is laying a bloated 15.5 to Milwaukee. The Bucks, of course, have been dogshite this year but at least they're still playing hard. They are well-rested and kept if close with these same Pacers this past Saturday. They also are fresh off their most impressive victory in ages--a thorough whooping of the 76ers on the road where they put up 130 points. Indiana should win but I'll gladly take the generous points.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$
    MoneyIsWater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    As we head into the later part of the season we're starting to see some pretty hefty lines. Tonight Indiana is laying a bloated 15.5 to Milwaukee. The Bucks, of course, have been dogshite this year but at least they're still playing hard. They are well-rested and kept if close with these same Pacers this past Saturday. They also are fresh off their most impressive victory in ages--a thorough whooping of the 76ers on the road where they put up 130 points. Indiana should win but I'll gladly take the generous points.

Good luck there Harry. I don't remember beating the Sixers to be impressive, especially since they have been gutted and are a D-league team.

Pacers 111-89.

Harry N. Lloyd

We made good $$ fading Philly just last night. I fully realize they suck. Putting up 130 is pretty impressive for the Bucks though......even against a D-league team.

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Good call here

I almost played it.....

Next time for sure..........

RDuddy
    Update your status
    RDuddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

You know I cashed on this beebee.
    Had me drooling all night - took a small Bucks ML bet pregame

Harry N. Lloyd

The lines are starting to get real big. Indy tonight, Ok Cy last night (in a slump). For my money, this is where we look for value as the twilight of the season is upon us. Nice win tonight......let's get more tomorrow.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

SI has an interesting trend on these types of games, fade home fav of 10 points or more after a blowout win of 15 points or more in the previous game at home........Pacers beat the lakers by 20 previous game.......149- 110 since 2003