MSU vs. Michigan 2/23/14

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I'm on Michigan-1.5

ZNC
    ZNC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Exactly my pick Swinging Johns, let's post back in this thread in a couple hours once it's over, and hopefully we won't be pissed off.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Mich ST ml

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5578

Quote Originally Posted by ZNC View Post
    Exactly my pick Swinging Johns, let's post back in this thread in a couple hours once it's over, and hopefully we won't be pissed off.
    You go a deal ZN.

Swinging Johnson

36-34 at the half. I'm sticking with MSU but I wouldn't double down at the half nor would I hedge my bet at a Pick either way. Go Spartans.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Glad I went bigger on MSU 1H. Beilein out coached izzo big time today, and has for the most part every time they play

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Glad I went bigger on MSU 1H. Beilein out coached izzo big time today, and has for the most part every time they play
    You said a mouthful brother. I recall Izzo laughing about a BS call the refs made on one of his players and he rightfully indicated that it was a makeup call from the previous play that called a Wolverine for blocking when he clearly had his feet planted. While I appreciated the fact that he understood what it was and even mouthed the word "even" with a chuckle, I remember thinking that he seemed just too laid back at a stage of the game where the games was either tied or one team was up by two. I knew right then and there that MSU was done.

Posting my plays is not a good recipe for expanding my bankroll. I shall now creep back into the shadows. Sorry we couldn't cash this one guys and for those who bet Michigan - I doff my cap.