The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    what I'm saying is you cant win games when you me your opponent shoot 31 total fts and your team only gets to the line 12 the entire night. Just a pathetic showing from duke

Um, I saw Duke take it to the hole on numerous occasions where a shot went up with contact and no call was made. Same thing happened under UNC's basket, foul. Duke did shoot a lot of threes, and that does explain some of the FT discrepancy for sure, but not ALL of it.
    Last edited by The Madcap; 02-21-14 at 12:56 AM.

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    rushing the court....what a penetrating joke

Pretty good indication your program has descended from being one of the true elites.

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    Pretty good indication your program has descended from being one of the true elites.

LOL Duke does it when they beat UNC too. Watch a game or two before you bet on this stuff.

And UNC won by 8, so keep blaming a failure to cover 10 total points on the refs. Yeah, the refs screwed you tonight. You have a bankruptcy in your not too distant future.

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusPaige View Post
    LOL Duke does it when they beat UNC too. Watch a game or two before you bet on this stuff.

And UNC won by 8, so keep blaming a failure to cover 10 total points on the refs. Yeah, the refs screwed you tonight. You have a bankruptcy in your not too distant future.
    A) Yeah, like when? And was it a special circumstance? Like a crazy last second shot or when the conference title was on the line?
    B) I didn't bet on the game
    C) I've probably watched every Duke-UNC for the last 25 years and generally watch 75% or more of both schools' other games any given year. (Great money makers)
    D) "Not covering by 10" is a direct result of Duke's being behind at the end of the game and needing to foul to extend the number of possessions which was a direct result of the 4th foul they called on Jabari Parker which should have been an and one (and would have given Duke the lead) and the only reason the game was even that close in the first place was because of the officials stymieing Duke's momentum/confidence just as they were about to blow the game open and giving it over to UNC. If one of 10-12 different bad calls/no calls go Duke's way over the final 10-12 minutes they would have been the ones with the lead by 3-4 in the final minute and it would have been the Heels who had to foul and failed to cover by 10. Only difference is that I wouldn't have been dumb enough to suggest a late game fouling situation is a valid explanation for why they failed to cover by such a large margin. But I guess that's to be expected from someone who supports a university that gives away degrees to kids who can't even read. Having a grasp of numbers would just be way too unrealistic.
    Last edited by The Madcap; 02-21-14 at 12:57 AM.

MarcusPaige

Man I just want to give you a compliment and leave in peace.

You are good at rationalizing. Really good.

The Madcap

Man I just want to give you a compliment and leave in peace.

You are good at rationalizing. Really good.

But nowhere near the expert you UNC boys are. Trying to bargain away 30 years of unrepentant cheating by pretending it never happened even though the NY Times, Bloomberg, CNN, Newsweek, and USA Today have all called you out on it? That's some jedi-level rationalizing right there.

MarcusPaige

I think somebody just made a post about academic integrity on a sports betting forum.

Tell you what, bet on Harvard every game boss, all they classes is REAL. BITCH.

The Madcap

I think somebody just made a post about academic integrity on a sports betting forum.

Tell you what, bet on Harvard every game boss, all they classes is REAL. BITCH.

they is? You sure?

But thanks for proving my point.

(and a lack of academic integrity ain't UNC's only brand of cheating. See: THOMAS, FATS.)

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Coach K blames his team for not having their mojo...and what is that a reflection of???

I think Coach K has lost his mojo!! WTF, Duke was supposed to win this game!

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Coach K blames his team for not having their mojo...and what is that a reflection of???

I think Coach K has lost his mojo!! WTF, Duke was supposed to win this game!

90% of what Coach K says after a loss is simply there to be heard by his players. If you're a Duke fan I wouldn't worry about it. You got porked by the zebras and the scheduling gods. It happens.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Um, I saw Duke take it to the hole on numerous occasions where a shot went up with contact and no call was made. Same thing happened under UNC's basket, foul. Duke did shoot a lot of threes, and that does explain some of the FT discrepancy for sure, but not ALL of it.
    trust me dude, i know

the refs helped out UNC a lot

duke got fukked on the road 4 times this year .. but its whatever

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

over 30 freethrows.....I mean you just don't lose games shooting that many....simple as that
    Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    trust me dude, i know

the refs helped out UNC a lot

duke got fukked on the road 4 times this year .. but its whatever

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

if they didn't miss early FT's they never even would have trailed....

MarcusPaige

they is? You sure?

But thanks for proving my point.

(and a lack of academic integrity ain't UNC's only brand of cheating. See: THOMAS, FATS.)

"They classes is real" was a joke, but I'll try not to go over your head any more. LOL at anyone accusing UNC basketball of cheating academically or otherwise. It was proven that the stupid bitch with a Masters degree from UNC-Greensboro who had an agenda to take down the heels was using fabricated data that she didn't even know how to interpret. Every school has cryp courses for athletes, period. PJ Hairston got into some shit with Fats Thomas and was using free rental cars, God forbid, and got kicked off the team. Imagine how good this team on a TOTAL DOWNSLIDE would be if they still had their best player who is putting up 40 a night now in the D league while he waits to be a lottery pick. Now keep talking boy, and keep making yourself sound even more stupid.

spk1313
    spk1313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

"They classes is real" was a joke, but I'll try not to go over your head any more. LOL at anyone accusing UNC basketball of cheating academically or otherwise. It was proven that the stupid bitch with a Masters degree from UNC-Greensboro who had an agenda to take down the heels was using fabricated data that she didn't even know how to interpret. Every school has cryp courses for athletes, period. PJ Hairston got into some shit with Fats Thomas and was using free rental cars, God forbid, and got kicked off the team. Imagine how good this team on a TOTAL DOWNSLIDE would be if they still had their best player who is putting up 40 a night now in the D league while he waits to be a lottery pick. Now keep talking boy, and keep making yourself sound even more stupid.

These duke clowns are starting to get funny. They rattle off a few wins, get back in the top 5 and suddenly they should have been the clear winner here. With SOOOOO many fouls going against them. I was watching the game with my brother who is a duke alum and even he was saying the refs were blowing it at both sides and UNC was getting the short end of it. These duke princesses need to realize they are not god's gift to bball and in fact UNC has had the better run since Roy took over. Its a complete joke. smh

MarcusPaige

Quote Originally Posted by spk1313 View Post
    These duke clowns are starting to get funny. They rattle off a few wins, get back in the top 5 and suddenly they should have been the clear winner here. With SOOOOO many fouls going against them. I was watching the game with my brother who is a duke alum and even he was saying the refs were blowing it at both sides and UNC was getting the short end of it. These duke princesses need to realize they are not god's gift to bball and in fact UNC has had the better run since Roy took over. Its a complete joke. smh

Preach. They got their ass handed to them by our D in the second half, couldn't score a basket for 9 minutes straight, got beat by 8 points, and all that bunch of PUSSIES can do is make EXCUSES about why they lost. You punks LOST because you LOST.

spk1313

Yup. Very very excited about this squad. Tokoto looks like Jackie Manuel if he could fly to the basket like Vince Carter and the team chemistry looks phenomenal.

MarcusPaige

Yup. Very very excited about this squad. Tokoto looks like Jackie Manuel if he could fly to the basket like Vince Carter and the team chemistry looks phenomenal.

Really have put it together after a rough start. I have been critical of Roy at times in the past but he has silenced his critics this year, he has done a phenomenal job getting these guys to gel. Wish we had a little more depth at guard esp. 3-point shooting but maybe Leslie gets some confidence now. And damn, even the games we were blowing early in the year had a lot to do with being horrendous at free throws. There is something mental going on with JMM and Tokoto at the line but after starting 1 of 8 last night the team went 19-23 so hopefully they can get that monkey off their back too and build on this. I'm out man, our points have been made with these jackasses. Go heels!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Preach. They got their ass handed to them by our D in the second half, couldn't score a basket for 9 minutes straight, got beat by 8 points, and all that bunch of PUSSIES can do is make EXCUSES about why they lost. You punks LOST because you LOST.
    Duke was up 60-56 late in the game. They blew it by missing 3 after 3 and the one guy who said Parker's 4th foul was bogus? Yeah... he was driving and elbowed the guy right in the chin... not an offensive foul or one they shouldn't have called? RIGHT lol...

Duke quit basically after losing that last 4 point lead. Chucked some more 3's... let Paige eat them alive, game over.

The Madcap

Cryp courses aren't the same as classes that don't exist you dumbass mother rooster_eater. And Mary Willingham's analysis skills are not the penetrating issue here. For the most part it's totally irrelevant except as a side show UNC's million dollar PR team wants to try and use as a distraction to keep lemmings like you from ever realizing the real issue which is the 500 unauthorized/forged grade changes and the 200+ classes that never met nor required any work. Like I said yesterday, you boys are masters of deception. It's one thing to take kids who aren't great students and stick them in easy classes. At least they're learning something. And everyone actually does do that. But what everyone doesn't do is create an entire department of make-believe classes that never meet or require any work and only exist on paper to ensure their star athletes never lose their academic eligibility. That's a completely different situation and if you weren't such a dishonorable rooster-gobbling fairy you'd have the balls to admit it.

As for PJ, the dude did not get "kicked off" the team. He was sacrificed by Roy Williams and UNC's athletics department to save them further trouble from the NCAA and then lied to about it so that they could keep him thinking he had a chance to get back in the line-up so that he wouldn't leave campus for the D-League prior to the Fall semester being up so that they wouldn't take the APR hit and get nailed with sanctions like UCONN got last year. And that's not even mentioning the guns/the weed/the reckless driving legal issues he got into all summer. Damn you are one pathetic dumbass idiot.

The Madcap

You're shaking your head?

The first six fouls of the second half were called against Duke while not one foul was called on UNC for the first six minutes of the second half. And you're going to get on here and say UNC was getting the short end of it?

Look man, Duke totally lost their composure down the stretch and blew the game. I don't see anyone denying that. But to deny that the officials played a major role in that is downright bullshit. I'm not even a Duke fan nor did I bet on the game. I'm just calling it as I see it. I hate seeing college basketball games ruined by the gdamned refs and the refs ruined that game. End of story.

spk1313

You're shaking your head?

The first six fouls of the second half were called against Duke while not one foul was called on UNC for the first six minutes of the second half. And you're going to get on here and say UNC was getting the short end of it?

Look man, Duke totally lost their composure down the stretch and blew the game. I don't see anyone denying that. But to deny that the officials played a major role in that is downright bullshit. I'm not even a Duke fan nor did I bet on the game. I'm just calling it as I see it. I hate seeing college basketball games ruined by the gdamned refs and the refs ruined that game. End of story.

Typical rationalizing. And i highly doubt you didnt lose money being this upset. Take the loss and stop crying - I though duke fans prided themselves on class? It was a well fought game but UNC was simply too dominant on D down the stretch. You guys couldnt do jackshit below the 3pt line all 2nd half. The best time I have as a college bball fan is watching coach k look completely dumbfounded. He had absolutely no answer for the inside/outside game, and please dont think that will change come tourney time. Were gonna beat you in Cameron too. Watch.
    Last edited by spk1313; 02-22-14 at 02:22 AM.

The Madcap

Typical rationalizing. And i highly doubt you didnt lose money being this upset. Take the loss and stop crying - I though duke fans prided themselves on class? It was a well fought game but UNC was simply too dominant on D down the stretch. You guys couldnt do jackshit below the 3pt line all 2nd half. The best time I have as a college bball fan is watching coach k look completely dumbfounded. He had absolutely no answer for the inside/outside game, and please dont think that will change come tourney time. Were gonna beat you in Cameron too. Watch.

I'm not upset. I'm stating facts. It is what it is. I'm a basketball fan, simple as that. And I hate seeing games marred by poor officiating. Didn't lose money, not a Duke fan. If anything I'd have more reason to be a UNC fan considering I went to school there and not Duke. And you want to talk about class, holy shit. Outside of Maryland and Arizona State fans I've never met a more classless group of fans than you Tar Holes. Go back to a Walmart parking lot where you belong.

MarcusPaige

Cryp courses aren't the same as classes that don't exist you dumbass mother rooster_eater. And Mary Willingham's analysis skills are not the penetrating issue here. For the most part it's totally irrelevant except as a side show UNC's million dollar PR team wants to try and use as a distraction to keep lemmings like you from ever realizing the real issue which is the 500 unauthorized/forged grade changes and the 200+ classes that never met nor required any work. Like I said yesterday, you boys are masters of deception. It's one thing to take kids who aren't great students and stick them in easy classes. At least they're learning something. And everyone actually does do that. But what everyone doesn't do is create an entire department of make-believe classes that never meet or require any work and only exist on paper to ensure their star athletes never lose their academic eligibility. That's a completely different situation and if you weren't such a dishonorable rooster-gobbling fairy you'd have the balls to admit it.

As for PJ, the dude did not get "kicked off" the team. He was sacrificed by Roy Williams and UNC's athletics department to save them further trouble from the NCAA and then lied to about it so that they could keep him thinking he had a chance to get back in the line-up so that he wouldn't leave campus for the D-League prior to the Fall semester being up so that they wouldn't take the APR hit and get nailed with sanctions like UCONN got last year. And that's not even mentioning the guns/the weed/the reckless driving legal issues he got into all summer. Damn you are one pathetic dumbass idiot.

LOL your not a dookie, so you must be a woofie. The main issue was that one professor was getting paid for "lecture" classes during SUMMER SCHOOL when in fact it was an independent study class that only required a paper. And all of these classes were open to ANYONE in the student body, not just athletes. It's fuktards like you that fuel the media frenzy on stuff like this. Just keep telling whatever you need to. You don't see any other school throwing stones at UNC because they know we all live in glass houses. Academic fraud, blaming the refs, whatever dude. You making the whole board smell like fish with your PUSSY bullshit.

ETA: Sorry Madcap. I just realized you are, in fact, an NC State fan. I just went from hating you to feeling sorry for you. Like all NC State fans whose teams have not accomplished JACK SHIT since the 80s and never will, you gain your satisfaction in life from trying to bring down the heels. I'm gonna just let you talk now because the fact of the matter is there are two D1 basketball programs in the Triangle, and then there is NC State. You can talk all you want buddy, nobody listens to anyone at NC State. You are the definition of irrelevant to both Duke and Carolina.
    Last edited by MarcusPaige; 02-22-14 at 04:07 PM.

The Madcap

LOL your not a dookie, so you must be a woofie. The main issue was that one professor was getting paid for "lecture" classes during SUMMER SCHOOL when in fact it was an independent study class that only required a paper. And all of these classes were open to ANYONE in the student body, not just athletes. It's fuktards like you that fuel the media frenzy on stuff like this. Just keep telling whatever you need to. You don't see any other school throwing stones at UNC because they know we all live in glass houses. Academic fraud, blaming the refs, whatever dude. You making the whole board smell like fish with your PUSSY bullshit.

ETA: Sorry Madcap. I just realized you are, in fact, an NC State fan. I just went from hating you to feeling sorry for you. Like all NC State fans whose teams have not accomplished JACK SHIT since the 80s and never will, you gain your satisfaction in life from trying to bring down the heels. I'm gonna just let you talk now because the fact of the matter is there are two D1 basketball programs in the Triangle, and then there is NC State. You can talk all you want buddy, nobody listens to anyone at NC State. You are the definition of irrelevant to both Duke and Carolina.

I don't want to bring down the Heels your miserable shit. I have a diploma from there too. I just want it to mean something. I'm guessing you went to school there for their basketball program and don't give a shit. And you clearly haven't read the Martin Report. The Nyangoro fraud case only involves one particular class. It's a drop in the bucket. And yes, the classes we're "open" to all students, but, that wasn't always the case, they were never intended for anyone but athletes and there are email records to prove it. And the only way you could keep denying this shit for what it really is is if you just don't care or are too stupid to understand.

Let me tell you this, UNC is getting flogged in the upper echelons of academia right now. And maybe that doesn't mean shit to little fukkers like you, but to me, to guys whose livelihoods are often intertwined with UNC's reputation, guys who depend upon UNC's ability to win grants/get awarded research $$$$, that reputation is everything. I've already seen several contracts that used to go to UNC or UNC people not get renewed and handed over to people at UVA. One even to Maryland. MARYLAND. This shit is not good. It's fukking embarrassing. Not only because our administration over there keeps continuing to lie through their goddam teeth every day, but because the Dean Smith worshipping lemmings like you are too goddamed stupid or afraid of what might happen to call them on it. So don't come here with your lies and your bullshit. I know more about this situation than you do. I'm living the negative consequences of it. All you give a fukk about is cheering for it on television. You're a disgrace.

MarcusPaige

I don't want to bring down the Heels your miserable shit. I have a diploma from there too. I just want it to mean something. I'm guessing you went to school there for their basketball program and don't give a shit. And you clearly haven't read the Martin Report. The Nyangoro fraud case only involves one particular class. It's a drop in the bucket. And yes, the classes we're "open" to all students, but, that wasn't always the case, they were never intended for anyone but athletes and there are email records to prove it. And the only way you could keep denying this shit for what it really is is if you just don't care or are too stupid to understand.

Let me tell you this, UNC is getting flogged in the upper echelons of academia right now. And maybe that doesn't mean shit to little fukkers like you, but to me, to guys whose livelihoods are often intertwined with UNC's reputation, guys who depend upon UNC's ability to win grants/get awarded research $$$$, that reputation is everything. I've already seen several contracts that used to go to UNC or UNC people not get renewed and handed over to people at UVA. One even to Maryland. MARYLAND. This shit is not good. It's fukking embarrassing. Not only because our administration over there keeps continuing to lie through their goddam teeth every day, but because the Dean Smith worshipping lemmings like you are too goddamed stupid or afraid of what might happen to call them on it. So don't come here with your lies and your bullshit. I know more about this situation than you do. I'm living the negative consequences of it. All you give a fukk about is cheering for it on television. You're a disgrace.

This is a sports gambling board, dickhead, nobody here gives a damn about your grants. Go back to PackPride. You're a pathetic woofie obsessed with bringing down UNC because your alma mater never accomplishes ANYTHING.

Keep telling yourself a rogue professor in ONE department, the African American studies department no less, at a major university with 25000 students is causing anyone with a brain to doubt the academic integrity of the rest of the school. You get your news on PackPride, and you are delusional woofie who will never do any better than Herb Sendek. Goodbye.
    Last edited by MarcusPaige; 02-22-14 at 05:06 PM.

The Madcap

This is a sports gambling board, dickhead, nobody here gives a damn about your grants. Go back to PackPride. You're a pathetic woofie obsessed with bringing down UNC because your alma mater never accomplishes ANYTHING.

Keep telling yourself a rogue professor in ONE department, the African American studies department no less, at a major university with 25000 students is causing anyone with a brain to doubt the academic integrity of the rest of the school. You get your news on PackPride, and you are delusional woofie who will never do any better than Herb Sendek. Goodbye.

You just got here and you're going to try and tell me what this board's about? Lol. Go fukk yourself rook.

It's not simply the grants I'm involved with. This effects everyone. And you're openly admitting you don't give a shit about the university? Like I said, you either don't care or are too stupid to understand. Guys like you think UNC is so fukking special nothing can hurt it. You're like brainwashed cult members. You grow up indoctrinated with UNC's image, you read articles like the recent fluff piece in Forbes and you go around circle jerking yourselves into believing you're just so gash darn wonderful you can do no wrong. You weak-minded pussy. The fact you think this isn't hurting our rep just proves you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. You ain't got the first damned clue what's going on outside of the state of North Carolina. You don't know what people are saying up in NY and DC. What's getting talked about at the major conferences. What's said behind closed doors. You're just a jock-sniffing bitch. A jock-sniffing bitch with the username of a 20 year old kid. You're a grown man for christ sakes, but you'd get on your knees and suck that kid's dick wouldn't you. You guys. I swear. Spineless pansies all of you. It's embarrassing.

MarcusPaige

You just got here and you're going to try and tell me what this board's about? Lol. Go fukk yourself rook.

It's not simply the grants I'm involved with. This effects everyone. And you're openly admitting you don't give a shit about the university? Like I said, you either don't care or are too stupid to understand. Guys like you think UNC is so fukking special nothing can hurt it. You're like brainwashed cult members. You grow up indoctrinated with UNC's image, you read articles like the recent fluff piece in Forbes and you go around circle jerking yourselves into believing you're just so gash darn wonderful you can do no wrong. You weak-minded pussy. The fact you think this isn't hurting our rep just proves you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. You ain't got the first damned clue what's going on outside of the state of North Carolina. You don't know what people are saying up in NY and DC. What's getting talked about at the major conferences. What's said behind closed doors. You're just a jock-sniffing bitch. A jock-sniffing bitch with the username of a 20 year old kid. You're a grown man for christ sakes, but you'd get on your knees and suck that kid's dick wouldn't you. You guys. I swear. Spineless pansies all of you. It's embarrassing.

Woofie even more riled up than when his football team went 0-8 in the ACC last year.

Later dude, good luck in the NIT.

The Madcap

Woofie even more riled up than when his football team went 0-8 in the ACC last year.

Later dude, good luck in the NIT.

lol.

I don't know what's funnier, that you think I give a shit what you think about how much State sucks at sports or that you're so dumb you don't even realize that your being reduced to talking about how much State sucks at sports just proves everything I've said.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Duke @ home = refs

nice clutch free throw shooting Duke

and I just closed out a 4 team parlay with Duke ML... I'm not stupid

I just laughed at the call the refs made... make me money with the home cooking!

First 12